剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Never told anyone that before.
从未告诉过任何人
Can I borrow a tenner? No.
我能借10磅么 不借
Oh, God.
我去
What?
怎么了
It's them. The Everly Brothers.
艾弗利兄弟(二重唱组合)来了
Simon and Garfunkel.
Simon和Garfunkel
Hello, there!
你们好啊
We have good news!
我们有好消息
Go on.
说啊
This land is now a site of special archaeological interest.
这片地现在成了特别考古景点
Under the jurisdiction of Colchester Museum.
受科尔切斯特博物馆管辖
And we, the Antique Researchers, have been given sole permission
我们古探索者得到了独家许可
to detect on this land as official affiliators of
可以作为官方附属人员探测这块地
and in accordance with the North Essex Portable Antiquities...
并依据<北埃塞克斯可移♥动♥文物
All right, mate. Jesus. Listen to yourself.
好了好了 天呐 听听你自己说的
You sound like a dickhead. Speak normally.
听起来跟个呆瓜一样 讲人话
You no longer have permission to detect on this land
你们将无权在这块地上进行寻宝
under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
根据1979年颁布的<古迹和考古区域法>
Still sound like a dickhead. Look like a dickhead as well.
听起来还是个呆瓜 看上去也像
Immature as usual. Dickhead.
一如既往的幼稚 呆瓜
All right. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
Too late, mate. They're pushing us out.
来得太晚了 他们正赶我们走
They've got sole permission. Did you take this photo?
他们获得了独家许可 你拍了这张照片
No.
没有
Well, you haven't even
还没看就急着否认
seen it yet so obviously you did. What is it?
绝壁就是你们干的了 什么照片
Phil, you bastard.
Phil 你个混♥蛋♥
Phil? Phil?
Phil Phil
Is your name Phil?
你叫Phil
How did you know his name was Phil?
你怎么知道他叫Phil
I thought it was Art. Why Art?
我以为叫Art 为什么是Art
Shut the fuck up, Paul. What's going on?
Paul 你特么的闭嘴 这怎么回事
Do you want to tell them? Not really.
你们要说吗 不想说
Wait, are you an Antique Researcher?
等等 你是古探索者的人
Was. Was?
曾经是 曾经
They asked me to keep an eye on you.
他们让我盯着你们
Jesus, this is like the worst ever episode of Scooby-Doo.
靠 这简直像是史酷比里面最烂的一集
Hello, there! Oh, here we go.
你们好啊 哦 又来了
I see you've met.
我看你们都碰面了
Exciting news, eh?
激动人心的大新闻
The MoD have finished their survey
国防部的勘探结束了
and the archaeology bods are arriving at the weekend,
考古的家伙这周末到
opening up a couple of trenches,
准备挖开几条沟
having a look see what they find.
看能找到些啥
Super.
赞
And I understand you chaps are helping them out.
我知道你们在帮忙
No, these chaps are. We've been pushed out.
不 是他们在帮 我们被赶出去了
What? Why? Do you remember I told you about the rogues?
啥 为啥啊 你还记得我跟你说过的流氓么
Well, these are they.
就是他们
And she was the mole.
这女的就是个奸细
Andy. She spied on us
Andy 她监视我们
and passed the information on to these chaps.
然后再把信息传给这俩货
Oh, come on.
哎 得了吧
You're all metal detectors.
你们都是探测金属的
Detectorists
寻宝者
Pub? Go on, then.
去酒吧么 走吧
Andy!
Andy
I'm sorry.
对不起
Did you see Fifteen To One?
你看<一挑十五>了吗
No. I can't turn on the telly.
没有 我打不开电视
Not the same. I know.
变味了 是啊
I miss William G Stewart. Yeah.
我有点怀念William G Stewart(原主持人) 是啊
Yeah, I like Toksvig, but, you know,
我喜欢Toksvig 你懂的
she's always cracking jokes.
她一直很搞笑
William G never cracked jokes.
William G从不讲笑话
Very rarely.
几乎没有过
And when he did they weren't funny.
偶尔讲过 也一点都不搞笑
Yeah, there's no room for humour on Fifteen To One.
<一挑十五>这节目就不是搞笑的
You know, I knew there was something I didn't like about her.
我就觉得她有点怪怪的
Sold us down the river.
把我们给出♥卖♥♥♥了
It's that new detector she bought. Had it for years probably.
还说买♥♥了个新探测器 说不定用了好多年了
And Bishop's Farm? Gone.
Bishop的农场呢 没了
Bugger.
妈蛋
Well, personally, I'm withdrawing my bid to become Club President.
那么 就我个人而言 我决定不再参选俱乐部主席
Yeah, likewise.
嗯 我也是
So who's going to lead us, then? I'm not bloody doing it.
那么谁来带领我们 我他妈可不干
To be honest, Russ, I think the days of the DMDC are numbered.
说实话 Russ 我觉得DMDC的日子快到头了
But we've still got half a jar of coffee left. You take it.
但我们还剩半罐咖啡没喝呢 你拿着吧
We're... we're not going to disband, are we?
我们 不是要解散了吧
Well, I'm going to go independent.
嗯 我准备自己干了
Go it alone.
自己单干
Like the Lone Ranger?
就像独行侠
A bit like the Lone Ranger, Hugh, yeah.
嗯 有点像独行侠 Hugh
What about you, Andy?
那你呢 Andy
I'll probably go it alone as well, with Lance.
我应该也会单干吧 和Lance一起
Like Tonto? No, Hugh. Not like Tonto.
就像独行侠的同伴Tonto 不是 Hugh 不像Tonto
Terry, you're back! Can't keep a good man down, Russell.
Terry 你回来了 优秀的人是不会被打倒的
How's the leg? Oh, a bit stiff, but on the mend.
腿还好吧 嗯 有点僵 但快好了
The doctors said he will back at Flamenco in a month.
医生说一个月后他都可以跳弗拉曼柯舞了
Well, we'll see, love. Don't want to rush things.
嗯 到时候看 亲爱的 别太心急
Hang on, where's the finds table?
等等 发现物陈列桌呢
We couldn't find it. Oh, well, that's just great.
找不到了 额 真行啊
That is indicative of the whole attitude of this club, isn't it?
这就是你们所有人的态度 是吧
I'm away for a week and everything falls apart.
我就离开了一星期 所有事都乱套了
I mean, why couldn't you use that table or that one?
我说 你们就不能用那个桌子或那个么
Because...we always use the same table.
因为 我们一直都用以前那个
Nothing to put on it anyway, Tel.
反正也没东西能放上去 Tel
Nothing? Nobody's found anything this week?
没东西 这星期你们啥都没找到
We were telling everyone. We've lost Bishop's Farm. Who to?
我们正在和大家说 我们失去Bishop的农场了 谁夺走了
The Essex Archaeological Society, Ministry of Defence,
埃塞克斯考古学会 国防部
the Antique Researchers, you name them.
古探索者 凡是你想得到的
We're the only people in the county that aren't allowed on the land.
反正我们是郡上唯一无权探索那片地的
And where's Sophie? Gone to the other side.
Sophie在哪 去另一边了
Dead? No, she has defected.
死了 不是 她叛变了
Or rather it turns out
或者说 真♥相♥是
she was always on their side. She was a spy.
她一直都是那边的 她是个间谍
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
Well, I hope that teaches
我希望这教训能让你们学会
you not to make decision with your dicks!
不要让你的屌♥来做决定
You let her join.
是你让她加入的
I wasn't talking about you, Louise. You haven't got a dick
我不是在说你 Louise 你又没有屌♥
Huh. Sexist.
嗯 性别歧视
You should see him in his Flamenco outfit. Oh!
你应该看看他穿弗拉曼克舞蹈服的样子 噢
Sexist, Sheila. Not sexy.
是性别歧视 Sheila 不是性感
So, have you decided on a new president?
所以 你们选出新的主席了么
Sort of lost the enthusiasm really, Terry.
都有点失去热情了 Terry
Sorry, Telly.
抱歉 Telly
Well, that's it, then.
嗯 那就这样吧
The end of the Danebury Metal Detecting Club.
DMDC就这么散了吧
Is this the metal detecting club? You're too late, mate.
这是金属探测俱乐部么 你来晚了 伙计
We're not accepting any new members.
我们不接收新会员了
In fact, we're disbanding the club.
实际上 我们要解散了
But thank you for your interest.
但谢谢你感兴趣
Delivery for Lance Stater.
Lance Stater的包裹
Oh, I ordered those fleeces, didn't I?
噢 是不是我订的那些衣服
What fleeces? As part of my bid to become Club President,
什么衣服 我为了竞选主席准备的
I ordered fleeces with the DMDC logo embroidered on them.
订了些绣着DMDC标志的衣服
Shall I bring the rest in, then? There's more?
剩下的也拿进来么 还有啊
Four more boxes.
还有4箱
Yeah, I had to get 150 to get the discount on them.
嗯 我得买♥♥够150件才有折扣
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表