剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
What's the bad news?
坏消息是什么
MOD have turned up, site's out of bounds.
国防部的人来了 我们地点越界了
They're doing geophys to determine whether
他们在做地理勘测
there's any more unexploded subsoil ordinance.
鉴定下层土内是否还残有未爆♥炸♥物质
Well, just as long as they don't find anything pre-1940.
只要他们不发现1940年前的古物就没事
How did you find out? Did you phone Bishop?
你怎么知道的 你给Bishop打电♥话♥了
Well, that's where the good news comes in.
这就是我要说的好消息
Wait for it.
等着瞧
Da-dah!
嗒哒
What's that?!
那是什么
Gold Stata.
金币
Well, I know what it is. Where did you get it?
我知道 你怎么得到的
Bishop's farm, not far from the crater.
在Bishop的农场上 离那个坑不远
You went there without me?
你去了都不带我
Well, yeah. I know we sort of said, but I didn't think you'd mind
额 我知道我们说过要一起去 但我没想到你会在意
and we certainly didn't expect... We?! Who's "We"?
而且我们也没预料会 我们 还有谁
Me and Sophie.
我和Sophie
She bought a detector, she wanted to try it out.
她买♥♥了一个探测仪 想试试
I didn't think you'd mind. Well, I do mind!
我没想到你会介意 我很介意
I do mind you went to Bishop's
我介意你去了农场不带我
farm without me when you said you wouldn't.
而且你说你不去的
I do mind you went with Sophie.
我介意你和Sophie一起去了
And I do mind you found your first gold with her and not with me.
我还介意你和她一起找到了第一枚金币 而不是和我
Come on, mate. Did you do a dance?
得了吧 兄弟 你跳舞了么
No. We always said we'd do a dance when we first found gold.
没有 我们一直说第一次找到金子时要跳舞
Yeah, well, it didn't seem right without you there.
没有你一起 一个人跳感觉怪怪的
Didn't want to feel un-cool in front of your new girlfriend?
在你新女朋友面前觉得跳舞丢人了
She's not my girlfriend. Why don't you do it now?
她不是我女朋友 那你现在来啊
What, dance? Yeah.
啥 跳舞 对啊
What, here? Yeah.
在这 没错
No.
我不要
Go on, dance. Don't want to.
来来来 跳啊 我不想跳
Well, why don't you get out of my flat, then? Come on!
那你赶紧滚出我的公♥寓♥吧 别这样
No, go on. I've got stuff to do.
不 你走吧 我有要紧事要做
We still doing the quiz?
我们还参加竞答比赛吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm doing the quiz, yeah. Oh, good.
参加啊 我要参加 噢 好
But not with you. What?!
但不是跟你一起 什么
You've got a new detecting partner,
你已经有了新的寻宝搭档
she can be your new quiz partner an' all. Come on, mate.
她可以做你的竞赛搭档和所有的搭档 别这样
No, I'll find my own team.
不 我会找到自己的队友的
And while we're at it, I've decided to stand for club president, as well.
而且我已经决定参加俱乐部主席的竞选
We can't stand against each other, that's ridiculous.
我们不能互相竞争 太荒谬了
Pull out, then. Or, better still,
那你退出 或者最好先别退
whoever loses the quiz on Friday,
周五的竞赛谁输了
they can pull out the presidency.
谁就退出竞选
Who's your team? Oh, I've got people.
你队友是谁 反正有人
Intelligent people.
很聪明的人
Get out!
滚
Two halves... for the ladies.
两个小杯的 给女士们
And a pint for me. Cheers.
一大杯给我自己 干杯
Thanks, love.
谢谢 亲爱的
Why are you drinking girls' drinks, Lance? Watching the figure?
你为啥跟女士喝一样的 要保持身材吗
Driving. Still got the old banger?
我开车 还开着那老爷车呐
TR7's a classic. Take no notice, Lance, he's just jealous.
TR7是经典 Lance 别在意 他就是嫉妒
Jealous of the Yellow Peril?
嫉妒那个小黄车
I don't need a penis extension to prove myself.
我不需要一辆"假阴♥茎♥"来证明自己
It's not a penis extension, Tony, penis extensions are red.
那不是假阴♥茎♥ 假阴♥茎♥是红色的
It is a penis extension.
它就是
A tiny yellow penis extension.
小小的黄色假阴♥茎♥
Can we stop talking about my penis? Probably best.
咱能别再说这事了吗 好 不谈了
Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
用完嘴里一股怪味
Or so I've heard.
我听别人说的
Tony!
Tony
What do you mean? Why not?
什么意思 怎么不和他一队了
He's got a new team. What new team?
他有新的小队了 什么新小队
I dunno.
我哪知道
Well,who's going to be our sub?
那谁来代替他
Sophie, I told you.
Sophie 和你说过了
What?! I told you.
什么 我和你说过了
I want you to see that she's actually really nice.
你见面就知道了 她人真的超好的
I'm sure she's bloody wonderful.
我知道 她肯定特别棒
Oh, look, there's Lance. Who's he with?
嘿 看 Lance在那 他和谁在一起
What's going on?
你俩怎么了
Well,nothing. Who's he with?
没事 他跟谁一起
Have you two fallen out?
你俩吵架了
No. What? Why? Brilliant!
没有啊 干嘛这么问 好极了
I'll be sitting there like a lemon
我要像个电灯泡似的
while you ignore your boyfriend.
看着你一边和男朋友闹别扭
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
And hold hands with your girlfriend.
一边和女朋友牵着手
She's not my girlfriend.
她也不是我女朋友
She's a floozy. She's not a floozy.
她就是个小贱♥货♥ 她不是小贱♥货♥
Who's not a floozy?
谁不是小贱♥货♥
Hello, Sophie. Look, it's Sophie.
你好 Sophie 看 Sophie来了
Oh, yes. Hi.
可不是嘛 嗨
So, Sophie, this is erm... Becky.
那个 Sophie 这是 呃 Becky
Eh...Becky, this is Sophie.
呃 Becky 这是Sophie
I think you've met before.
我想你们已经见过了
Yep. Hi again. Hello.
是的 嗨 你好
Sorry I poured three pints of strong
不好意思 上次见面时倒了三品脱的
European lager over you last time we met.
烈性欧洲啤酒在你身上
It was an accident.
那是个意外
That's OK. Happens all the time.
没关系 意外天天有呢
Er... what are you drinking. Sophie, a pint?
呃 你喝什么 Sophie 一品脱啤酒行吗
Three, please.
三品脱吧
Right, I'm going for a fag. You coming, Mags?
好了 我出去抽根烟 你来吗 Mags
Yeah, go on, then.
好啊 一起
No, they're about to start in a minute.
别啊 马上就要开始了
Won't be long.
很快回来
All right?
没事吧
Come on, mate, this isn't worth it.
拜托 哥们 值得这样吗
Come and join us at our table.
来我们这桌吧
Loser pulls out of the presidency.
输的人退出俱乐部主席竞选
If you like.
随你决定
And loser leaves the club.
还要离开俱乐部
All right, tosser. You tosser.
行啊 傻蛋 你才傻蛋
Are you? No, you are.
你傻 不 你最傻
"Right, next quiz rules state..."
"好的 接下来 知识竞答规定"
Come on, then, that's us. "that everyone must hand over
走吧 到我们了 "竞答期间 每个人
their telephones for the duration of the quiz."
必须上交自己的手♥机♥"
So, how does this work?
这个怎么玩的
Quiz master asks the questions
竞答主持人提问题
and if you know the answer you write it down.
如果你知道答案就写下来
Yes, it's your basic pub quiz.
是的 就是基本的酒吧问答
Different rounds, different subjects.
分好几轮 每轮有不同的主题
What's your speciality, do you think?
你觉得 你的专长是哪方面
Children's programmes?
少儿节目吗
Well, I'm studying ancient history, so...
呃 我学的是古代史 所以
Yeah, doesn't often come up in the Two Brewers pub quiz.
双酿的酒吧竞答很少出这方面的题目
You're a primary school teacher, aren't you?
你是小学老师 对吧
So you're probably good at most subjects.
那你一定擅长很多主题
That's right.
没错
Up to Year-6 standard?
特别是六年级以下水平的
Where have you been?! We're about to start! All right!
你们去哪了 都要开始了 来了
Jesus! Don't wet yourself.
小心 别弄湿了
And, if everybody's ready...
现在 请大家准备好
Round one.
第一轮
The sports round.
体育类题目
Question one.
第一题
Which football club is nearest the Mersey?
哪一个足球俱乐部离默尔西河最近
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表