剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
I don't particularly want to get to know her. Why not?
我不是很想了解她 为什么
Well, she's a floozy. A floozy?
她就是个小贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
I haven't heard that word in years.
我好久没听到这个词了
She's a dolly bird. You sound like your mum.
她花枝招展的 你听起来就像你老妈
Sorry. Sorry, you don't sound like your mum,
抱歉 抱歉 你听起来不像你老妈
you've never sounded like your mum. That was wrong of me.
你听起来和你老妈一点也不像 我的错
I've just never heard you use
我只是从没听你用过
words like "Floozy" And "Dolly bird" Before.
"贱♥货♥"或者"花枝招展"这样的词
Anyway, the point is by
无所谓 反正重点是
saying that you don't want to know Sophie,
你说你根本不想了解Sophie
you're basically saying that you still believe
基本上就是在说你还是觉得
something's going on between me and Sophie.
我和Sophie有一腿
And, by your own admission, you don't believe that any more.
但是 你自己说你不再怀疑了的
Christ!
天哪
What is all this stuff? It weighs a tonne.
这都是些啥 好重啊
End of term presents from the kids,
孩子们送的期末礼物
mainly candles and World's Best Teacher mugs.
主要是些蜡烛和印有"世界最好老师"的杯子
Can't we dump it?
我们能扔了么
No, what if somebody found it?
不行 万一有人找到了呢
They couldn't trace it back to you.
那他们也不会想到是你
Hello? World's Best Teacher.
嗨 世界最好老师
Good point. Did you go the hospital?
有道理 你去过医院了没
Yeah, he's fine, just cuts and bruises.
去过了 他好着呢 就是些淤青和割伤
He's loving it, actually, enjoying the drama.
说实话 他挺享受这戏剧性的事件
He's resigned the club presidency.
他不当俱乐部主席了
Wow! I'll alert the media.
喔 我要通知媒体
Does that mean the end of the DMDC? No, why should it?
所以DMDC要解散了吗 不 为什么要解散啊
Well, who's going to be stupid enough to want to take over as president?
谁会蠢到想去当下一任的主席
You're not? Why not?
不是你吧 是我怎么了
Oh, God!
噢 天哪
What possible reason could you have
能有什么理由
for wanting to be president of the Danbury Metal Detecting Club?!
会让你想去当DMDC的头儿
I'd say it was an ego thing
可能是自尊心作祟
but there are only six members. Seven.
虽然只有6个成员 7个
Being the glorious leader of six socially awkward geeks
但成为6个有社交障碍的呆子的光荣领袖
isn't going to boost anyone's ego. Seven.
并不能增强任何人的自尊 7个
Lance says we can increase membership and then have more power
Lance说我们可以增加会员
and influence in the archaeological world.
然后在考古界会有更多的权力和影响力
Power and influence?!
权力和影响力
You're deluded!
你被骗了
Lance says we can ask Sir Tony Robinson to be patron.
Lance说我们可以让Tony Robinson爵士来赞助
Who? Baldrick off of Blackadder.
谁 <黑爵士>里面的Baldrick
Is he a sir? Yes!
他是个爵士吗 对
Why would he ever agree to that?
他怎么会答应呢
Because he's a champion of archaeology and archaeologists.
因为他是考古学和考古学家的拥护者
But you're not archaeologists, you're a bunch of hobbyists!
但你们不是考古学家 顶多是一群兴趣爱好者
You are amateur metal detectors!
业余探测金属的
Detectorists.
寻宝者 谢谢
Lance says...
Lance说
You don't want to hear what Lance says, do you? No!
你不想知道Lance说什么 是吧 不想
I just see little enough of you as it is!
我已经看够了你做的这一切
And when I do, you're either caked in mud
每次你不是浑身是土
or smelling of scout hall!
就是把自己搞的一身怪味
It was the last day of term today, I'm a teacher,
我是个老师 今天是学期的最后一天了
I get a stupidly long summer holiday,
马上就要迎来漫长得令人发指的暑假
I wanted to go away somewhere, somewhere good,
我想换个地方待着 舒服的地方
somewhere with a swimming pool!
带游泳池的地方
But we can't afford it!
但我们付不起
Maybe we can go away somewhere crap instead?!
也许我们可以去个垃圾一点的地方
Just let us find this ship burial
等我们找到这艘船的遗址
and I'll take you wherever you want to go.
我带你去任何你想去的地方
Simple as that? Simple as that.
这么简单 就这么简单
And, in the meantime,
而且 与此同时
I'll take you to the Two Brewers for quiz night.
我今晚带你去双酿酒吧参加竞答比赛
Does it have a swimming pool?
那儿有游泳池吗
Hmm, I'm not sure.
额 我不确定哎
OK. Sounds good.
好吧 听起来不错
**And the operator says 40 cents more*
*接线员说还要4毛钱
**For the next three minutes*
*如果还要再聊三分钟
**Please, Mrs Avery I've just got to talk to her*
*求你 Avery夫人 我要跟她谈谈
**I'll only keep her a while...*
*一会儿就好
Yeah, hello?
喂 你好
I can't do it, mate, I'm taking Mags and her mum to Bingo.
不行啊 伙计 我要带Mags和她妈去参加宾果游戏
Oh, what? I changed my shift especially.
什么 我特地换班了
Well, why can't her new bloke take them?
为什么不让她新男朋友带她们去
She uses you.
她在利用你
She bloody does.
绝壁是
No, she bloody doesn't.
特么的不是
I want to help her. I can do tomorrow.
我想帮助她 我明天可以
Don't worry about that, Bishop's given us permission.
别担心 我们得到了Bishop的允许
It's still our land.
这地还算是我们的
Yeah, well, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
She asked me and I...
她问我了 我就
I didn't feel I could let her down.
我不想让她失望
All right, whatever.
好吧 无所谓
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
All right, see ya.
就这样 拜
Hey, Sophie.
嘿 Sophie
Guess what I've got?
猜猜我买♥♥了啥
Technetic's UO Tech.
泰克奈斯的UO探测仪
No, second hand. Nearly new.
不 二手的 但几乎全新
Unwanted Christmas present, apparently.
肯定是一件不受待见的圣诞节礼物
So, when are we going out?
我们什么时候去
Oh, I dunno. Lance is busy and we sort of said we wouldn't.
不知道啊 Lance很忙 好像说去不了
Yeah. No, I suppose it couldn't hurt.
是啊 我觉得这也没什么
All right, what time?
好吧 什么时候
All right, see you there.
行 到时见
Whoa!
哇偶
Terry had a lucky escape.
Terry真是死里逃生啊
Yeah, but at least he got an anecdote out of it.
是啊 至少可以凭此吹牛了
Well, look at me.
看我
Very nice. You're one of us now.
好棒 你是我们的成员之一了
Just need some camouflage.
还需要一点迷彩
Why do detectorists wear camouflage?
为什么寻宝者要穿迷彩服
To hide from predators. Of course.
逃避猎捕者 当然
So what are we looking for? A Saxon king.
我们要找什么 一位撒克逊国王
Sexred of the Saxons? You got it.
撒克逊的Sexred国王 没错
Well, what's he look like?
他长啥样
About yay high, beard, buried in a ship. OK.
差不多这么高 络腮胡 葬在了一艘船里 ok
So, this is your discrimination,
所以这是用来辨别
that differentiates between metals,
金属之间的差异的
so you won't get a signal when you go over iron.
如果是铁的话 就不会得到提示
And this here sets your ground balance.
在这里设置你的地面平衡点
Yeah, yeah, boring. Come on, let's go. Whoa! Slow down.
好啦 好啦 啰嗦 走吧 喔 你别急
You've got to know these things or you'll spend your whole time
你必须要了解这些 不然你很可能会挖了很多洞但是什么都找不到
digging holes with nothing in the bottom of 'em. Bollocks!
把时间都浪费了 瞎说
Set it to treasure and let's go get rich.
赶紧向着宝藏出发 我们就要发财了
What happened to you?
你怎么了这是
What happened to the girl who was interested in local history?
之前那个对当地历史很有兴趣的小姑娘呢
It's not about finding treasure, it's about finding...
重点不是挖宝藏 重点是寻找
Buttons and ring-pulls?
纽扣和易拉罐环
No thank you. Show me to the non-ferrous metals.
那就谢谢你了 我不需要 带我寻找值钱的金属吧
Unbelievable! First predecimal coin buys the drinks!
难以置信 找到第一枚古硬币的请喝酒
You won't believe the photo I just took of you.
你肯定想不到 我刚给你拍的照片有多酷
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
You found your gold!
你找到了金子
I found my gold.
是的 我找到了
Oh, dear.
哦 天呐
I think we're going to get told off.
我估计我们要挨骂了
Basically, good news and bad news.
有好消息也有坏消息
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表