剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
and I was interrupted, remember? Oh, right. Yeah.
然后被打断了 记得吗 哦 好吧 嗯
What were you saying before they left?
他们走之前你说什么来着
Your ex-wife taking the piss?
你前妻使唤你
No. Something about "Same again".
不是 是什么一样的再来
Same again? Yeah, thanks very much.
再来轮一样的 好啊 太谢谢了
You do. I don't.
你喜欢她 我不喜欢
You do. You always mention what she's wearing.
你喜欢 你总是说起她的穿着
That's because I don't like what she's wearing.
那是因为我不喜欢她的衣服
You say it every time she comes on the telly.
她每次上电视你都会说
I never like what she's wearing.
她穿的衣服我就没喜欢过
I don't fancy Fiona Bruce. Yes, you do!
我不喜欢Fiona Bruce 才不是 你喜欢她
No, I don't. I tried once.
我真不喜欢她 我试过了
Thought she'd be a good person off the TV to fancy,
觉得她生活中应该是个挺讨人喜欢的人
but I couldn't manage it, didn't get very far.
但我做不到 没喜欢上她
Who do you fancy off the telly?
那现实生活中你喜欢谁
Noone springs to mind. Bullshit!
想不出来 我才不信
There must be someone. No, I can't think of anyone.
你肯定有喜欢的 没有 一个都想不起来
Susanna Reid! No. You're the only one for me, Becks.
Susanna Reid 不喜欢 你才是我唯一的真爱 Becks
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
You still on for going to my sister's tomorrow?
你还记得明天要去我姐姐那吧
Oh, I'm going out with Lance. Oh, what?
哦不 我明天跟Lance出去 什么
Sorry, I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
Jesus! You spend more time with him than you do with me!
天呐 你跟Lance呆在一起比跟我在一起的时间还长
No, I don't.
没有 我没有
What time are you going? For lunch!
你什么时候去 午饭的时候
Oh, we'll probably be finished by then anyway.
哦 那时候我们大概都收工了
We're just going to see some mad landowner,
我们就打算去见个疯土地主
try and get his permission. Right,
试着征求他允许进他的地盘 好吧
and if he gives you permission, you'll want to go detecting.
如果他准你们进去 你就会想去里头找宝贝了
True. Have to hope he doesn't, then.
对头 那希望他拒绝你们了
Fingers crossed.
求好运吧
Oh, can we switch over? She's starting to make me feel sick!
哦 能换台吗 她弄得我有点恶心了
QI? Yes!
看QI 太好了
Did you hear that on QI last night?
QI昨晚上讲的东西你听说过吗
Oh, I knew it before it was on QI.
哦 那个我早就知道了
Right.
好吧
It was just a coincidence
这还真巧啊
that you said it the day after it was on QI.
你在QI放完后一天才说
Just reminded me of it, that's all.
我看节目才想起来
Here we are.
我们到了
You think this is wise?
你觉得我们这样明智吗
Tell you what, let me do the talking. I'll turn on the charm.
这样吧 我去跟他说 发挥我的人格魅力
You're just a bit...awkward.
你就是有点 笨嘴拙舌的
Yeah, cheers.
好吧 谢谢了
Don't try any of your stand-up on him.
不要想着跟他说你的那点段子
Get back! Go on! Get back in there!
回去 快回去 快进去
Get down! Stay back in there!
坐下 呆在里头不要出来
Yes? Sorry to disturb you, sir.
什么事 先生 不好意思打扰您
Have you come about the...?
你们来是为了
The? The...
那个 哪个
What have you come about?
你们干嘛来了
No, you're not actually expecting us. Am I not?
不是 我们没跟您事先约好 没有吗
No, we're actually metal detectorists.
没有 我们其实是寻宝者
We were wondering if you'd give us
不知道您是否能准许我们
your permission to detect on your land. Good Lord!
进到你地盘里探测一下 老天爷
Was it a competition? Pardon?
这是场竞赛吗 不好意思
Did I send off for it?
我写信请你们过来的
No. I guess it's just your lucky day.
没有 我猜你今天比较幸运吧
Fascinating.
有意思
Cup of tea?
来杯茶吗
Don't mind the dogs.
别管那些狗
They're a bit boisterous, but they're only being friendly.
叫来叫去的 不过它们只是想对你们亲切一点
Push them off the sofa if they're in the way.
挡了路的话把它们从沙发上推下来就好
They shouldn't even be on the furniture.
狗就不应该坐在家具上
So... Mr Bishop... Larry, please.
嗯 Bishop先生 叫我Larry就好
Larry, you've never
Larry 你之前从来没有
given anyone permission before. No, never.
给过任何人许可 对 从来没有
So, noone's ever detected on this land? No.
所以 没人在这块地上探测过 没有
There was that dig years ago.
很久以前倒是有人挖来着
Sorry. Dig, Larry? Archaeological dig, before the war.
不好意思 Larry 挖什么 考古挖掘 在战前的时候
My grandfather told me about it
我爷爷告诉我的
when I was wearing short trousers.
在我还穿短裤的时候
When I was a child.
那时候我还小
Yes. Yes, and did they ffind anything?
是的 对 那他们找着什么东西了吗
No. They didn't have time.
没有 他们没足够的时间
Dug a couple of trenches, then the war happened,
才挖了几条沟 就开始打仗了
and they had more important things to spend the money on.
考古的钱都用到别的更重要的东西上了
Any idea what they were looking for?
你知道他们在找什么吗
No idea.
不知道
So, Larry, er...
那 Larry 嗯
would you mind if we had a little look around? Not at all.
你介意我们到处看看吗 请便吧
Let me know what you turn up.
要是有所发现记得告诉我
Stay out of the paddock on Birchwood Road.
不许靠近伯奇伍德路上的围场
Don't go digging down there.
别在那挖
Okeydoke. Right, will do. We'll stay out of there.
没问题 好的 不会去的 我们会离那里远远的
Anyone seen my phone?
看见我手♥机♥没
Bloody dogs have hidden it, have they?
被狗藏着了 是不是
Have one of you beasts stolen my telephone?
你们这些小畜生 哪个偷了我手♥机♥
Come back here, you little shitters! Come on! Come on! Come here!
快回来 你个小混♥蛋♥ 来啊 过来啊 快过来
Come on, I know your game.
来吧 我知道你那点小把戏
Come on.
来呀
This is it, mate. This is the big one.
就是这了 伙计 这可是块宝地啊
This is exactly what happened at Sutton Hoo.
跟发生在萨顿胡的一模一样
They abandoned it because of the war,
他们因为打仗就没挖了
then they went back to finish it off.
战后又回去接着挖
They sort of left it all to us.
他们差不多是把宝藏都留给我们了
This time next year, we're going to be millionaires!
明年的这个时候 我们都是百万富翁啦
Mate, maybe we should do this properly
伙计 也许我们应该用更恰当的方法
mark out the site with a grid system, do it area by area,
用直角坐标系划分 一小块一小块挨个来
make sure we cover everything. Sod that! Let's get detecting!
保证无一遗漏 去他的 我们开工吧
We should survey the site for a couple of days before we even
我们应该在这边先调查几天
turn the detectors on. Oh, too late. I turned it on!
然后再用探测器 哦 太晚了 我都打开了
I've got a good feeling about this, mate.
伙计 我有种很好的预感
When they were looking for Richard III,
他们找理查三世的墓的时候
first hole they dug, bingo!
在挖的第一个坑就找着了
Fuck it! You're right.
去他的 你说得对
This is going to be massive. You mark my words.
这肯定是个大发现 你记着我的话
Here we go.
找着了
Get ready...
准备好
to get rich.
一夜暴富
What you got?
找着什么了
Biscuit wrapper.
饼干包装袋
Mint Viscount '75.
75年子爵牌薄荷味的
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表