剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Did you find anything good today? Nah. Not much.
今天有什么收获吗 没 没多少
Right.
好吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you pissed off with me detecting?
你是不是气我去寻宝了
No, I don't mind, if you enjoy it,
没有 我没生气 你开心就好
if it's helping towards your studies.
对你的学业有帮助就行
I need to find a new place to search.
我要换个新地方探测了
All we turn up these days is litter and ring-pulls.
这些天我们找到的不是垃圾就是易拉环
This is the land of the Saxons.
这里是撒克逊人的领土
I want to discover where
我想去探索
they buried their warriors and their kings.
埋葬国王和战士的地方
Instead of where they had their snacks and soft drinks?
而不是他们吃零食喝饮料的地方
Exactly.
没错
But we're on it.
但我们就快找到了
We're going to strike gold soon
我们很快就能找到黄金
and then we'll be rich. Oh, cool.
然后我们就发财了 真好
We'll go to Africa. I'll set up my school.
我们可以去非洲 我开办自己的学校
You can go and dig holes.
你继续挖洞探金
Can Lance come? No!
能带上Lance吗 不行
I did find a good penny.
今天倒是找到一枚不错的硬币
Young Victoria. 1865.
维多利亚早期 1865年的
Shut up! That's been in the ground 150 years.
别闹 距今已经有150年了
Imagine who dropped that a century and a half ago.
想象一下 这是一个半世纪前的人留下的
Oh, yeah, brilliant You cow.
哦耶 真厉害 别调皮
Still think I'm brilliant? Course I do.
还觉得我厉害吗 当然啦
You're my Lord Carnarvon, my Howard Carter.
你就是我的卡纳冯伯爵 我的霍华德卡特
You're going to discover the Valley of the Kings.
你会找到国王谷的宝藏
In Essex. In Essex.
在埃塞克斯郡找到 对 在埃塞克斯
Can you see anything? Yes!
发现什么了吗 发现了
Wonderful things!
两个大宝藏
Hello, love.
早安 亲
You all right?
你好吗
Yeah. Just off to work.
挺好 准备去上班
You all right? Yeah, good.
你呢 恩 也挺好
Business good?
生意好吗
Oh, it's all right, you know?
哦 还行吧 就那样
Good. Good.
那就好
Cos I just... I know...
我刚才 我知道
I found your Purple...Rain album
我找到了你的紫雨原声碟
and I wondered... Do you want me to drop that round?
我就想问下 要我给你带过来吗
Oh, yeah. Would you mind?
好啊 那麻烦你了
Yeah.Sure. Cos...I thought you...
好 没问题 因为 我觉得
I know you like that...that song When Doves Cry.
我知道你喜欢那 那首歌♥ <当鸽子哭泣>
When Doves Cry, yeah.
<当鸽子哭泣> 是这首
You got a record player...?
你有唱片机吗
Tony's got one. Really nice vintage one.
Tony有一台 很经典很好用
Oh, good.
哦 那就好
He's here, actually. You should say hello.
其实他也在 你打声招呼吧
Oh, you're all right, cos... Tony, Lance is here!
哦 不用了 Tony Lance来了
Er...
呃
Hello, mate. Long time no see.
你好啊 哥们 好久不见了
Yep. Did you just pop in to say hello?
是啊 你专门过来打招呼的吗
No, I needed a...scented candle.
不是 我需要一个香薰蜡烛
Didn't think they were your style.
跟你气质不符啊
For you? Just a present for someone.
自己用吗 给别人的礼物
Ooh! A girl?
噢 一个妹子
No. A boy?
不是 一个男的
No. A girl, yeah.
不是 好吧 是一个妹子
Girlfriend? No.
女朋友 不是
Well... Yeah.
额 算是吧
Ooh!
噢
Who is she? Oh, noone. Just...someone.
那是谁啊 没谁 就是一个妹子而已
What flavour?
什么味道的
Pardon? The candle.
啥 我说蜡烛啥味
Oh... I don't know. What have you got?
哦 我不知道 你有什么味道
I like bergamot and vetiver. Mm.
我喜欢佛手柑加香根草 恩
I'll just have a vanilla.
我要个香草味的好了
Always think they smell like minicabs. £3.75.
我总觉得闻起来像出租车上的味道 3.75磅
Cheers. Do you want your change?
谢谢 要找零吗
Cheers, Mags. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Yeah, bye, love.
好的 再见 亲
Bollocks, mate! You just want to see that girl again.
我去 你行啊 你就是想再见那个妹子一面
Yes, you do. I can read you like a book.
绝壁是 你想什么我都知道
Anyway, she won't turn up.
话说回来 她不会来的
Good. Well, you won't be disappointed, then, will you?
很好 你不会失望就行
No, come round mine.
不 来我这吧
I'll knock you up a ruby and we can head over together.
我给你做点吃的 然后我们再一起去
Anything you don't eat?
有什么忌口
Yeah. Apart from meat and fish.
好 除了鱼和肉外
OK. Hold on.
好 稍等
Ted! Is it all right if I knock off after I've done those aubergines?
Ted 我把这些茄子弄完了就下班可以吗
Yeah, OK. Back in an hour.
好的 一小时后见
Adios.
再见
Hey.
嘿
Lance has invited us
Lance邀请我们今晚
round for a curry before we head over to the club tonight.
去他家吃咖喱然后再去俱乐部
Do you want to come?
你来吗
Obviously not! For so many reasons,
显然不去 鉴于多种理由
not least of which is the fact I'm not really invited.
而且根本就没邀请我
You're just saying that cos I had a go at you the other night.
你叫我去就是因为那天晚上我跟你发脾气了
What's happening at the club tonight?
今晚俱乐部有啥玩的
Buttons?! You heard me. Do you want to come?
纽扣 没听错 你要来嘛
Fuck off!
鬼才去
All right. I love you. See you later.
好吧 爱你哦 一会见
Yeah, you too. See you later.
好 一会见
Nice tits.
胸不错啊
Why, thank you.
多谢
Something smells... Delicious?
什么味道 香吗
No. Something just smells.
不 反正有怪味
Very droll.
真搞笑
Here, stick those peelings in the compost for me, would you?
帮我把皮堆到肥料上去吧
You've only got a balcony. What do you use compost for?
你就一个阳台 要这些肥料做什么
Never know when it might come in handy.
说不定什么时候就有用了
What's that?
这是什么
Dunlop SP244, isn't it?
邓禄普SP244号♥轮胎印
So, I was reading cos of the hot dry summer we've had,
我在书上看到过因为现在夏天天气又热又干
a lot of the earth works and archaeological sites have
田地变得干巴巴的
started to show up as dry patches in the fields.
一些土木工程和考古遗址就会显现出来
Right, so I had a look on Google Earth.
所以我在谷歌♥地图上查看了一下
Looked round the local areas, scanning the fields,
在我们这片区域到处看看 查看一下田地
see what I could see. Right.
看看能看到什么 恩
And look.
然后 你看
Hembristone. You know those cabbage fields off the B1010?
在汉伯斯通 你知道离B1010不远的白菜地么
Well, look at this,
恩 看这个
ring-shaped feature in the field.
田地里呈现环形的物体
Ok.
好的
Iron Age roundhouse. But wait, there's more.
铁器时代的圆屋 但等下 你看
Move to the left and voila!
移到左边 看到没
Another one.
又一个
But move again to the left and here's yet another.
再移到左边 这又有一个
Slightly larger circular feature, but this is different.
这个环形更大 但又不一样
This one has some sort of
这个好像有一个
entrance leading to an enclosure. A gateway.
入口通向某一片区域 一个大门
All in a line.
都在一条线上
Iron Age settlement.
一片铁器时代的居所
Iron Age settlement? Look at it. Right there.
铁器时代的居所 你看 就在这
Mate, you look at it.
兄弟 你看
Notice anything?
发现什么没
What? No.
啥 没发现
Do these features seem to spell anything?
你觉得这些形状像不像某些字母
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表