剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Swede surprise.
惊喜瑞典甘蓝料理
Oh, yeah. What's the surprise?
哦 好啊 惊喜是什么
How bland it is.
就是味道超级淡
Hmm...
嗯
That is bland.
确实很淡
Surprisingly bland.
出奇的淡
Wish you hadn't told me.
真希望你没告诉我
Speaking of which,
说到这个
how much are we going to
关于Bishop的农场
tell the rest of the club about Bishop's farm?
我们应该跟俱乐部里其他人透露多少
Well, I reckon we keep it to ourselves for the tambourine.
我们还是别告诉他们了
I mean, if they get wind of the fact
我是说 如果他们听到风声
that there's been a previous excavation
说那里以前被挖掘过
and Bishop's finds, whatever they turn out to be...
还有Bishop发现的那些东西 不管是什么
Well, someone'll phone the beards and it'll all be over.
总会有人通知大胡子 一切就玩完了
Let's just tell them we're still in the research phase.
我们就说现在还在调研阶段
Deal. So, when am I going to hear this song of yours?
就这么定了 什么时候唱那首歌♥给我听
Er, I... I don't know if I want to do that any more.
呃 我不确定自己还想不想这么做了
Oh, what? I built myself up for it.
什么 我都准备好了
I've invited some A&R people down.
我还邀请了一些唱片公♥司♥的人过来
I've run into a problem.
我遇上麻烦了
Yeah?
说吧
I can't stand up.
我没法站起来
Yes, you can. I've seen you.
不 你能站起来 我都看见了
No, I... I can't stand up and play the mandolin. Why not?
不是 我没法站着演奏曼陀林琴 为什么
I've practised too long sitting cross-legged on the floor.
我盘腿坐在地上练太久了
When I get up, it just goes to shit.
我一站起来 那简直就没法听了
Well, sit down and play me the song.
那你就坐着弹给我听吧
**Back when the sky was clear and blue*
*那时候天空晴朗蔚蓝
**I met a girl who looked like you*
*我遇见一个相貌如你的女孩
**But when she opened her arms I fell clean through*
*但当她张开双臂 我情难自已
**And now I don't know what to do.*
*现在我不知如何是好
Well?
怎么样
That's quite good.
不错啊
You... You sound surprised.
你 你听起来很惊讶的样子
I am. I'm astounded. You think it's astounding?
是啊 我很震惊 你觉得这歌♥很震撼吗
No. I'm astounded that it's quite good.
不 我震惊的是它竟然挺好听
Fair enough.
说的有道理
Course, it's 90% instinct.
当然90%要靠直觉
What are you swinging these days, young Hugh?
小Hugh 你这些天用的什么探测器
I still have the VK30.
我还在用那个VK30
Hm... Nothing wrong with a VK30. Good, solid detector.
VK30没的说 这款探测器好用 还结实
Basic, but it's got its place.
款式基础 但本事可不是盖的
Yeah, many a good find found with the 30.
是啊 这款探测器找到过不少好东西
In fact... Tezler?
说实话 Tezler
What d'they find the Eynsford hoard with? XP Deus.
他们拿啥找到的恩斯福德宝藏 XP Deus
Was it? Oh.
真的吗 哦
I thought it was VK30. Anyway, good on ya.
我还以为是VK30 不管怎么说 很适合你
You and Lance have your permission yet?
你和Lance得到批准了
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道这事的
You told me, didn't you? Did I?
不是你告诉我的吗 我说过吗
Well done, mate. Who else you told?
干得漂亮 伙计 你还告诉谁了
Don't worry. I won't mention it.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Why is it a secret?
干嘛要保密
It's not a secret, it's just we're still researching it.
不是保密 只是我们还在调查阶段
I would not wish being struck by lightning on anyone, Russell.
Russell 我不希望任何人被雷劈
You just said he deserved it.
你刚才还说他活该
That's not what I said.
我没这么说
You never liked Bob Cromer.
你从来就没喜欢过Bob Cromer
But that's not the point.
但那不是重点
Doesn't matter that me and Bob didn't always see eye to eye.
我和Bob总意见不合不重要
What I am saying is that Bob Cromer
我想说的是Bob Cromer
ignored some fundamental rules of health and safety.
忽视安全健康的基本规定
Day one of metal detecting school.
从金属勘探学校的第一天就教了
Is there such a place?
有这么个地方吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Bob was not a member of this club and I am glad,
Bob不是这俱乐部的人 这一点我很欣慰
because we have not had a
因为我们已经近三年
fatality in the DMDC for nearly three years,
没有发生人员伤亡了
and I intend to keep it that way.
我打算继续保持下去
So, chaps,
小伙子们
how did you get on with Bishop?
和Bishop处得怎样
Has he shown you where he's buried his wife yet?
他有没有告诉你们他把他老婆埋哪了
Er, still very much in the research phase, Terry.
Terry 我们还在研究阶段
Oh, you can't do too much research, boys.
年轻人 做多少研究也不为过
What are the three R's I'm always talking about, Hugh?
Hugh 记得我总说的"三研"是什么吗
Er, research, research, research.
研究 研究 研究
That's right.
对了
I made that up to emphasize how important research is.
我编这个就是为了强调研究的重要性
So, what is going on with this Finds table?
发现台上的这些都是什么
That's two matchbox cars and it's... Well, it's a spoon.
两个火柴盒小车 还有一个匙
Whose is the spoon?
这是谁的匙
That's mine.
我的
Do we have an ID on the spoon?
汤匙上写名字了吗
Little Chef.
小厨子
Come on, people. We can do better than this.
加油啊 大伙 我们肯定能做得更好
I suggest you all go and change the batteries on your detectors.
我建议你们都去给探测器换换电池
So, why are you being so secretive?
你们干嘛搞得偷偷摸摸的
What do you think is on that farm?
你觉得那农场下面有什么
Well, we know there's a
我们知道这附近
big Saxon ship burial around here somewhere.
埋着一个很大的萨克逊古船
King Sexred of the East Saxons.
东萨克逊的Sexred国王
Riches of the seventh century kings?
七世纪国王们的宝藏
Exactly.
正是
Why do you think he's around here?
你为什么认定就在这附近
We know he's around here. Bede says so in Historia Ecclesiastica.
我们就是知道 Bede在教会史中写的
Whoa, you know the Venerable Bede?
哇哦 你知道 圣Bede
Whoa,
哇哦
do you know what patronise means?
那你知道 自命不凡 是什么意思吗
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
It's just I don't think half the professors at university have read Bede.
我只是觉得大学教授中读过Bede书的人可能都不到一半呢
Well, you can learn a lot from the amateurs.
你能从业余者那学到很多
We're the most passionate, the plebs.
我们是最富有激♥情♥的 乡巴佬
Are you allowed to use that word these days?
这年头还能用这个词吗
In a historical context, yeah, it's fine.
在历史语境里 这是可以的
I could do some reading at uni,
如果你想的话 我可以在大学查查资料
if you like, see what I can find out.
看看我会发现什么
Yeah, cool.
是啊 不错
Lance won't mind, will he?
Lance不介意的 对吧
No. Why would he?
怎么会介意呢
Well, I think he thinks I'm muscling in.
我觉得他把我当成是硬加进来的
No, he's just very protective of his patch and his hobby,
不 他只是对自己的领域和爱好比较维护
and he's got a big problem with the Antiquisearchers.
而且他对古探索者有些不爽
The Antiquisearchers?
古探索者
I know, right? What does that even mean?
就是啊 这是什么破名啊
They've just taken the first half of antiquities
他们就是把古迹的前半部分拿出来
and put it on the front of searchers.
然后和探索者放在一起
Why can't they just call themselves the Antiquity Searchers?
为什么他们就不能自称古迹探索者呢
It's not like it's pun or brilliant word play, or anything.
这又不是双关或者什么精妙的词语之类的
Makes me mad.
真让我抓狂
And you think Lance has the problem.
你竟然觉得Lance是有问题的那位
Er, this next track... This...
呃 下面的这一曲 这个
This first track... This track...
这个第一曲 这一曲
This... This song is about, er, a very special lady...
这个 这首歌♥是关于 呃 一个非常特别的女子
I wrote this song about, er, a very special person.
我是为了 呃 一个很特别的人写了这首歌♥
A person...who means an awful lot to me.
一个 对我非常非常重要的人
A person whose light I only saw after she was gone...
一个离开了以后我才发现她的光芒的人
..And I was plunged into darkness.
我从此陷入了黑暗
This is a song about how you...
这是一首关于你
you don't really know what you've got until it's gone.
直到失去了你才明白自己拥有过什么
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表