剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Definitely still something in there.
里面肯定还有东西
I knew it!
我就知道
It's a piece of shrapnel, I can feel it.
是个弹片 我能感觉到
Well, meter's saying small bronze coin, possibly Georgian,
是枚铜制硬币 可能是乔治时期的
but it's a bit of an iffy signal.
但信♥号♥♥有点模糊
Doctors are refusing to believe me, reckon I'm making a fuss.
医生就是不相信我 觉得我大惊小怪
How's it feel? Nah, it's not too bad.
感觉怎么样 嗯 还不错
I was lucky I was wearing my triple-weave combat protectives.
很幸运 我当时穿着三层材料的防弹衣
You were quite a way from the crater.
发现你时你离爆点远着呢
Yeah, blew me about 40ft.
是啊 我离了有40英尺(约12米)
Were you running? No. No, it was the blast.
你当时还跑了 没 就炸飞的
So, when do you get out? Couple of days.
所以 你什么时候能出院 得呆上些天
They want to make sure that the cuts aren't infected.
他们要确保那些伤口没有感染
Well, they better get the shrapnel out.
那他们最好把弹片取出来
You can't go detecting with metal in your leg,
如果你腿里有金属 就没法用探测器了
you'll get a signal every other step.
你每走一步 它都会响
That's why Barry Sheen had to call it a day.
这就是为什么Barry Sheen要退休了
Who'd have thought, eh?
谁能想到啊
Mr Health and Safety? Yeah, all right, Russ.
安全大使先生 行了 Russ
Of all the people. Do you know what type of bomb it was?
比在座各位先受伤 那是个什么种类的炸♥弹♥
It was just your basic Luftwaffe FLAM C500 incendiary, Hugh.
就是纳粹的FLAM C500型燃♥烧♥弹♥
Cool. Hmm.
酷 嗯
Well, there's a lesson here for everyone.
这给我们大家都上了一课
Oh, what's that, Russ? Don't dig up bombs?
什么 Russ 不要挖到炸♥弹♥吗
Don't detonate bombs.
不要引爆♥炸♥弹
He's right, you know.
他是对的
I'm losing my touch.
我把本事都忘了
It's a rookie mistake. First day of metal detecting school.
犯了低级错误 金属探测学校第一天学的
I thought that was don't detect in a thunderstorm.
我以为第一天学的是不要在雷雨天探测
They get through a lot on that first day.
他们第一天学了很多
Perhaps it's time to hang up the old detector.
也许是时候和老探测员们混了
What?! No!
啥 别
What's more, it may be time to hand over the presidency.
还有 我是时候卸任主席职务了
Really?
真的么
For more than a decade,
十几年来
I have shared in the turbulent history of this club.
我随着这个俱乐部起起伏伏
I have tried to the best of my ability
我倾尽我之所能
to discharge those duties that were entrusted to me.
去履行赋予我的责任
And now, having finished the work assigned me,
而现在 完成了交予我的任务
I retire from the great theatre of action. And bidding...
我将从这伟大的行动中退休 我谨诚恳
Hang on, that's the George Washington resignation speech.
等等 那是乔治华盛顿的告别演说
Doesn't matter, it's relevant.
无所谓 一样的
And bidding an affectionate farewell to this august body,
我谨诚恳的向这个庄严的组织告别
I here offer my commission...
在此 我呈上我的委任状
and take leave of all the employments of public life.
以及卸下我所担任的所有公职
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So, who's going to take over?
所以 谁是下一任
Well, that's for you to decide.
你们来定吧
But I would suggest Andy as the new leader.
但我想推荐Andy做新领导
What does it involve?
都要做什么
Buying a new jar of Nescafe every three months.
每三个月买♥♥一罐新的雀巢咖啡
It's more than that, Russell! Every four months.
Russell 可不止这些 每四个月
Look, there are subscriptions to collect.
听着 还要征收会费
We've got seven members.
我们只有7个成员
There are talks and rallies to organise,
要组织会谈和集♥会♥
there are permissions to secure...
还要取得许可
I think Andy is the man to lead this club forward.
我认为Andy是能带领我们前进的人
Er... thanks, Terry. I'll... I'll certainly think about it.
额 谢谢 Terry 我一定会考虑的
Good. Now, if you don't mind,
不错 如果你们不介意
thank you all for coming, but I would like to get some rest.
谢谢你们能来看我 但我想休息了
Let us know if you need anything, Terry
有什么需要和我们说 Terry
Take away those pillows.
把这些枕头拿走
I shall need them no more.
我不需要了
Lewis Carroll. Get out!
Lewis Carroll的遗言 出去
Erm... Terry?
额 Terry
Yes, Hugh? If they get that piece of shrapnel out...
啥事 如果他们把那个弹片取出来的话
It's yours, mate.
它是你的了 伙计
Thanks, Terry.
谢谢 Terry
Cheers.
再见
But why me?
但为什么是我
You're studying archaeology. He sees you as legit.
你在学习考古学 他觉得你正统
Why would I want to be president of the DMDC?
但我为什么要做DMDC的头儿
Think of the power.
想想权力
Are you serious? What power?
你认真的吗 能有什么权力
The power to lord it over Russell and Hugh?
能在Russell和Hugh面前耍威风的权力
The power to collect 3 pound 50 off them every quarter?
每个季度收他们3磅5的权力
No, I'm talking about the power to change the club,
不 我说的是改变我们俱乐部的权力
turn it into something worthwhile.
把它变得有价值
You could get that bloke to be patron.
你可以让那个家伙来赞助
What bloke? You know, "I have a cunning plan."
哪个家伙 你懂的 "我有一个妙计"
Sir Tony Robinson? Is he a sir?
Tony Robinson爵士 他是爵士
Yeah, show some respect.
是 尊重点
We could get fleeces with DMDC embroidered on 'em.
我们可以搞些绣着DMDC的羊毛衫
I doubt you could buy them in batches of less than 50.
我觉得批发价都不会低于50
Well, then advertise, increase the membership.
那 打打广♥告♥ 增加会员
Just to fill the fleeces?
就为了那些衣服
No, to increase our clout, increase our influence.
不 提高我们的影响力
The antique researchers are officially affiliated
古探索队现在已经正式
with the Colchester Museum.
隶属于科尔切斯特博物馆了
They get to be official detectorists on any dig in the county.
他们已经是郡上的官方寻宝者了
We could be sitting on something bigger than Sutton Hoo here.
也许我们屁♥股♥底下埋着比萨顿胡更珍贵的东西
Yeah, if we could turn our club into something more professional,
如果我们能把我们俱乐部变得更加专业
then we could oust them from their position.
也许我们就能取代他们
Yeah. Mount a dirty-smears campaign.
是啊 搞一个既肮脏又充满恶意的竞选
Eww!
恶
It's just a smear campaign.
就充满恶意得了
You're thinking of a dirty protest.
涂屎抗♥议♥什么的还是免了
Whatever.
无所谓
Here.
看
Oh, nice!
噢 不错
Anyway, I need to get down there again.
不管咋样 我得再去趟那儿
I know. I'm working a lot this week.
我知道 我这周事太多了
Can't wait too long. Yeah.
不能等太久 对
I'll find some time.
我挤点时间出来
Don't go down there without me. Nope. OK.
去的时候叫上我 好的
Becky talking to you again? Just about.
Becky理你没 快了
It was just a misunderstanding. I think she was drunk.
那只是个误会 我觉得她当时喝醉了
Oh, didn't seem drunk.
看起来可不像
No, but she was being sick the next morning, that's a sure sign.
但是她第二天早上吐了 这么看来应该是喝醉了
No... everything's fine.
不 全都好着呢
Good. So we're all up for quiz night on Friday?
好 所以周五晚的竞答比赛都能去吧
Don't see why not. That's good,
看不出有什么问题 那就好
we need her geography knowledge.
我们需要她的地理知识
Right, not her company and conversation?
噢 不需要她的陪伴和交流
Just as long as she knows the longest river in Azerbaijan.
只要她知道阿塞拜疆最长的河叫啥就行
I'm thinking of inviting Sophie down, actually. What?
我在认真的考虑邀请Sophie来 什么
Whose team would she be on?
那她要在哪一队
Ours. You're allowed up to four members in a team.
我们队 一队可以有4个人
But it's you, me and Becks. It's always been us.
但一直都是你 我 和Becks
You know, just the three of us, the old team,
就我们三个 老搭档
That's what makes it so impressive when we win
所以当我们赢了才会让人印像深刻
It'll only be the once. I want Becky and Sophie to be friends.
就这一次 我希望Becky和Sophie能成为朋友
Right, well, good luck with that one, then.
噢 好吧 祝你好运
What do you mean? Well, I just think you're on thin ice,
你啥意思 我只是觉得你在惹祸上身
could find yourself in some hot water.
你麻烦大了
But it's always been you,
但一直都只有你
me and Lance, just the three, the old team.
我和Lance 就我们三个 老搭档
Well, you're allowed up to four members on a team
但一个队可以有4个成员
and I think you'd like her if you got to know her.
你如果了解她了你会喜欢她的
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表