剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
So you found the dogs, then? No, these are new ones.
所以你找到你的狗了 没有 这些是新的
Ex forensic sniffer dogs. Probably give me no end of trouble.
前法证搜寻犬 可能会带给我无休止的麻烦
Oh, well, they're lovely, Larry. Aren't they lovely?
噢 他们真可爱 Larry 是吧
Idiot animals.
傻狗
Well, if you're happy, I'll be off.
嗯 你们开心了 那我就走了
Let me know if you find any treasure, won't you? Will do.
你们要是找到了宝物 会告诉我吧 会的
Come on, girlies. Come on, let's be having you.
走吧 姑娘们 我们走
Jolly good. Good girls.
好样的 好姑娘
Come on, keep up. Come on, stop sniffing over there.
快 跟上 快 别到处闻了
See you soon. Bye.
再见 拜拜
Jolly good.
好样的
Well, we'll start off in that corner over there.
嗯 我们先从那个角落开始
"It's morphing time!"
"超能变身"
Good luck!
祝你好运
We could swap if you like.
咱们可以换换的
This one might be simpler to understand.
这个可能更容易上手
No, thanks. I'm all right with this one.
不用 谢谢 这个就挺好
Sure? Yep.
你确定 嗯
I want to hang on to that one, though.
不过那个我也想留着
Yeah? Yep.
是么 对
Why is that, then? Someone might need it.
为什么呢 也许会有人需要它
Really?
真的么
Yep.
是的
You know, don't you? Yeah.
你知道了 是么 嗯
How do you know? Lance told me.
你怎么知道的 Lance给我说的
No, I figured it out for myself but Lance confirmed it.
我自己想到的 但Lance证实了
Are you pleased?
那你 开心么
Yeah.
当然
I found my gold.
我找到了金子
Why do you want to give up?
你为什么想放弃了
I don't, but, you know.
我不想 但是 你懂的
No, I don't know.
我不懂
Becky can't even begin to comprehend this.
Becky一点都不懂这个
Well, why do you want her to?
嗯 你为什么想让她懂
Because it's important to me. I want her to understand it.
因为这对我很重要 我希望她能明白
Well, she does understand that it's important to you.
她的确明白这对你很重要
That's enough, isn't it? You don't need her to get into it.
就够了 不是吗 你不需要她也喜欢这
It's a hobby, that's all.
这仅仅是个爱好
Men have hobbies and women don't understand them,
男人有着女人不懂的爱好
that's the way it's always been.
一直都是这样
I mean, how many female train spotters are there?
你想啊 能有多少爱看火车的女人
How many women commit to an afternoon
能有多少女人可以花一个下午
reorganising their vinyl in alphabetical order?
只是把黑胶唱片按字母顺序重新排列
You don't want to spend an evening with a beautiful woman
你也不想和一个美女在一起一晚上
just comparing comic book collections, do you?
只是比较你们的漫画收藏 对吧
What you want is your partner to...
你想要的是你的对象
shake her head, roll her eyes and look at you
摇着她的头 用她水汪汪的眼睛看着你
and say...
然后说
"You and your hobbies!”
"你和你的爱好呀"
"I'll never understand men."
"我永远都不会懂男人"
I had a friend once.
我以前有个朋友
He had a cactus.
他有一个仙人掌
Same cactus sitting on his windowsill for 15 years.
他把这个仙人掌在窗台放了15年
And then one day, someone gave him a second cactus.
然后有一天 一个人给了他另一盆仙人掌
And within six months...
然后不到6个月
.. he had to move to a bigger house
他必须得搬到一个大一点的房♥子
with enough space for his cactus collection.
这样才有足够的空间放他收藏的仙人掌
Now, a woman, she could have...
而 一个女人 她可能有
two, three cacti,
两个或三个仙人掌
and she'd say...
然后就会说
.."Yes, that's probably enough cacti for me."
"嗯 这些对我来说应该就够了"
What have you got? Ringpull.
你找到啥了 一个拉环
'86...
86年的
shandy bass.
贝斯啤酒汽水
Pub?
去酒吧不
Go on, then.
走吧
There's always tomorrow.
明天再来吧
My mate Paul, he collected collections.
我一伙计Paul 他收藏藏品
Wrote a memoir - Recollections of a Collection Collector.
写了一个回忆录 <藏品收藏者的回忆>
As far as I know, it's still unpublished.
据我所知 还没有出版呢
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表