剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, well.
哦 好吧
Here he is.
他来了
Hello, Terry.
你好 Terry
Hello, chaps. Sorry, I'm a bit late.
你们好 抱歉我有点迟到
Flamenco class.
因为我去了弗拉门科舞班
Has to be done.
一定要去的
So here we are. Bishop's farm.
我们终于到啦 Bishop的农场
Thought I'd never see the day.
还以为这天不会来了呢
Anyone else coming?
还有谁会来吗
No, no, no. There's plenty of time to get them involved later on.
没了 接下来还有很多时间把他们拉拢进来
I thought we could do a bit ourselves, you know.
我觉得我们自己就能干一点 你懂的
Have a bit of a recce. Really?
踩踩点 真的吗
Is he around?
他在附近吗
Bishop? I haven't seen him. Oh.
你说Bishop 我没看见他 哦
And which is the field he told you to stay out of?
他说不许我们踏足的是哪块地
The paddock on the Birchwood Road.
伯奇伍德路上的围场
Told us not to go digging down there.
叫我们别去那里挖
Right, that's where we want to start then.
好的 那里就是我们开工的地方啦
Really? We sort of gave him our word.
真的吗 我们算是跟他保证过的诶
What is under there that he doesn't want people digging up, eh?
他藏了些什么 为什么不想让别人挖 嗯
That is where she is.
那里就是她的葬身之处
If he comes along, challenges me, I'll just plead ignorance.
要是他来了 问我怎么回事 我就说我不知情
Here.
拿去
You let me know if you find anything.
有什么发现跟我说
Press that button to speak, let it go to listen. Will do.
按那个按钮说话 放开就是收听 了解
And always say "Over" At the end of a transmission.
还有记得说"结束"来结尾
Copy that. Ten four.
收到 好的
He's on a different mission.
他来的目的和我们不同
Thinks he's back on the force, the glory days.
他以为他回到警队了 回到那光辉岁月
Wants to find Mrs Bishop. Crack a cold case.
想找到Bishop夫人 破解陈年旧案
Over.
结束
So he's got five
他得回答五道题
on the life and works of PG Wodehouse.
是关于沃德豪斯的生平跟作品的
Onto the general knowledge round.
都是常识环节的题
First question
第一个问题
What flightless bird is an unofficial symbol of New Zealand?
哪一种不会飞的鸟是新西兰的非正式象征
Matey answers kangaroo. I mean, where do I start?
Matey说是袋鼠 我是说 我该从何吐槽起
Don't have to. No, I shouldn't have to.
没必要说 是的 我本不该提
They're not biting. Shall we call it a day?
一点反应都没有 要不今天就到这吧
Suppose.
好吧
Come in, Terry, over.
呼叫 Terry 结束
Go ahead, over.
说吧 结束
We're thinking of calling it a day.
今天就到此为止吧
Over.
结束
Right you are. I've got a target here,
可以 我这边有个目标
it's quite big and quite deep.
很大又很深
It's probably a pipe or a gate post,
很可能是个管道 又或是门柱
but I'm going to throw down a sondage and check it out anyway.
但我还是弄个试掘深沟打探一下好了
Over.
结束
Well, we'll give it about ten minutes
我们给你大概十分钟吧
then we'll head down to that pub on the corner?
然后我们就直接去转角的酒吧
Over.
结束
See you in there. Over and out.
在那里见啦 结束 下线
Shit.
妈的
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表