剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, they're all right, these.
嘿 这看起来不错
Camouflage! What else?
迷彩服 还有别的么
So, what are you going to do with them?
那么 这些衣服你打算怎么办
Erm... we could share them.
嗯 我们分了吧
21 each?
每人21件
No.
不
No. Come on. We can't disband this club. Not now we got fleeces.
我们不能解散 现在我们都有队服了
I am withdrawing my resignation,
我要收回我的辞呈
taking back the Presidency.
重任主席
Let's breathe some new life into this club.
我们来给这个俱乐部注入点新的活力
We'll have an open day, fundraiser,
搞个开放日 筹集资金
recruitment drive.
招募新会员
We'll get new members, put them in club fleeces
我们收些新会员 发队服给他们
and get out there
走出去
looking for the history that is buried underneath our feet.
寻找那些埋在我们脚下的历史
What do you say?
你们说呢
I can't hear you!
我听不见
OK. Yeah, all right.
好 好吧
That's more like it.
这才对么
Would you like us to lift you onto our shoulders now?
现在要我们把你举起来欢呼么
Oh, not with my leg, no.
不 我的腿不行
Give him a week.
等他一个星期
Becky, it's me.
Becky 是我
I know you told me not to phone but I couldn't help it.
我知道你不让我给你打电♥话♥但我忍♥不住
I need you back.
我需要你回来
I can't turn on the telly.
我连电视都打不开
That's not the reason.
倒不是因为这个
I was saying that to be cute.
我只是想撒个娇
I'll learn how to turn on the telly.
我会学会开电视的
I could probably work it out if I tried hard enough.
如果我努力去做应该能做到
But I'm going to try really hard, not with the telly,
我真的会很努力的 不是说开电视
you know, I'm going to try harder with everything,
我会为所有的一切努力
with us and everything.
我们俩还有所有事
I'm going to sell my detector and I know I already said that
我准备把我的探测器卖♥♥了 我知道我之前说过
I had sold it or I was going to, but I didn't get around to it,
我已经卖♥♥了或者我准备卖♥♥了 但我实际还没有卖♥♥
but I'm going to sell it tomorrow or the next day definitely.
但我明天或者后天一定会把它卖♥♥了
You can count on me. I'm going to change.
相信我 我会改变的
I really want this.
我真的想
I want to have this...
我真的希望
chance to...
你给我一个
start again.
重新开始的机会
I'm going to pull my finger out and my socks up
我会开始努力并且重新振作
and myself together and we can...
重整自己 然后我们俩可以
I need you, Becky.
我需要你 Becky
I'm nothing without you.
没有你我什么都不是
I can't even turn on the telly.
我甚至连电视都打不开
Brilliant. That's sorted, then.
很好 这就解决了
There they are.
看看他们
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Who?
谁
Simon and Garfunkel detecting the spoil heap.
在探测那个石堆的Simon和Garfunkel
Damn it! Imagine what we're missing down there.
操 想想我们都错过了什么
My gold was only a few inches under the surface.
我的金子埋得也就几英尺深
What are you going to do with that?
那金子你准备怎么办
I was going to give it to Becky. Nice gesture.
我打算把它送给Becky 做得好
It would be if she was talking to me.
前提是她得肯搭理我
She still not answering your calls?
她还是不接你电♥话♥
Can I tell you something private?
我跟你说件私人的事
Becky's pregnant. What?
Becky怀孕了 啥
How did you know that? So you finally figured it out.
你咋知道的 所以你终于想到了啊
Who told you? Noone told me. It was obvious.
谁给你说的 没人告诉我 这不明摆着么
How is it obvious?
怎么明摆着了
Well, she hasn't been drinking and we all know Becky likes a drink.
嗯 她最近都没有喝酒 我们都知道Becky喜欢来一杯的
You told me she was sick every
你说她每天早上都会吐
morning even though she hadn't had a drink
可她甚至都没喝酒
and she went to be on her own to do some thinking
而当你对她的忠诚看起来摇摆不定的时候
when it looked like you were wavering your devotions to her.
她独自一人在做着打算
All the signs were there, mate. How did you figure it out?
这些迹象说明了一切 伙计 你怎么想到的
I found the box from a pregnancy test in the bathroom bin.
我在厕所的垃圾桶里发现了验孕棒的盒子
God, I'm an idiot!
天哪 我个大蠢货
Got to go and get her back.
去把她找回来
Yeah, you're right.
嗯 你是对的
Not right now, though.
但不是现在
Rozzers have arrived.
条子来了
What are they doing?
他们在干吗
Probably just routine, you know, police business.
可能只是例行检查 你懂的 警♥察♥工作么
Oh, they're giving Simon and Garfunkel their marching orders.
他们在赶Simon和Garfunkel走
Yeah?
是么
They're packing up. Homeward bound.
他们在收拾东西 回去了
Oh. Bishop's down there.
噢 Bishop在那呢
Maybe we should go down there and see what's afoot.
我们应该过去看看发生了啥事
You know, grab a sneaky sweep of the spoil heap?
顺便悄悄的搜索一下那个石堆
Have you got your detector in the car?
你的探测器在车里么
Pope shit in the woods?
那还用说
Banzai.
冲啊
Hello, Larry. Hello, there!
你好 Larry 你好
What do you think of all this, then?
你们觉得这一切咋样 嗯
It's like the Battle of the Somme.
这就像是索姆河战役
These trenches and mud and god knows what.
这些壕沟 泥土还有天知道的鬼东西
What's happening? Quite exciting, really.
发生什么事了 挺激动人心的 真的
First trench they put down, bones.
他们开挖的第一条壕沟里就发现了骨头
Really? Really.
真的么 真的
Right there. A grave. The history chaps say they're looking for a Saxon
就在那儿 一个坟 那群搞历史的家伙说他们在找一个撒克逊人
I think they may have found him straightaway.
我想他们可能找到了
There wouldn't be any bones left in a Saxon grave Larry. Was that?
萨克逊人的坟墓里不会有骨头的 Larry 是么
Saxon bones would have rotted away a long time ago.
撒克逊人的骨头肯定早就腐烂完了
Why are the fuzz here?
条子来这干嘛
Apparently, when bones are found,
显然 当发现了尸骨
the boys in blue have to be involved
那些穿蓝衣服的男孩就会开始调查
until it's confirmed that the remains are historical.
除非确定那些尸骨是古迹
They're coming over now.
他们过来了
Mr Bishop? Larry.
Bishop先生 叫我Larry
Do you recognise this, sir?
你认出这个了么
Good God.
天哪
That's Justine's wedding ring. Laurence Michael Bishop,
那是Justin的结婚戒指 Laurance Michael Bishop
I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
现在你因涉嫌谋杀而被逮捕了
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
你有权保持沉默 但是如果你在被问到某件事时
if you do not mention when
却避而不答
questioned something you later rely on in court.
可能会对你的辩护不利
Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 你明白么
Perfectly, thank you.
明白 谢谢
There's a turn up for the books. Wasn't expecting that. Were you?
这倒挺意外的 没想到 你们想到了么
Keep an eye out for the dog, will you, while I'm gone?
在我离开期间 帮我看着狗好么
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表