剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Go on.
继续
The other lot are sniffing around. Antiquisearchers.
另有一伙人也在打听 – 古探索者
Are they?
是么
They've got wind of it, have they? Apparently so.
他们听到风声了 对么 很明显
So we need the club, the full weight of the club, behind us.
所以我们需要团队的所有人支持我们
All seven of us. What's he like, Bishop?
全部7个人 Bishop现在啥情况
Mad as a frog, just like you said.
就像你说的 疯子一个
And has he mentioned the wife?
他有没提过他老婆
He's mentioned her to me but he was in some sort of trance.
给我提过 但说的时候他有点恍惚
What's he up to?
他想干嘛
He's up to something.
他肯定在计划着什么
And he's definitely given you permission to search the land?
他明确地允许你们搜寻他的土地
All except one field.
除了一块
Well, that's where she is.
嗯 她就埋在那
We need to get up there.
我们得去那
Need to get over there soon, no time to lose.
得尽快去 没时间了
When then? I can't tomorrow, I've got an essay to write.
什么时候 明天不行 我得写东西
Well, I'm busy the day after. Wednesday?
我后天有事 星期三呢
We need to rehearse for the gig. You have a gig?
我们要为演出排练 你们有演出
Open mic, White Horse. You should come.
白马酒吧有开麦演出 你也来吧
Sounds good. Thursday? That's the day of the gig.
听起来不错 星期四吗 没错
Can't do Thursday then. The day after? Perfect.
那周四就不行了 星期五怎么样 成
All right, it's set.
那就这么定了
Oh, thanks, love.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, Sheila. I thank you.
谢谢 Sheila 谢谢你
The DMDC.
为了DMDC
DMDC. DMDC.
DMDC DMDC
Wow. That's lemony.
额 这柠檬味太纯了
Gosh, it really is, isn't it?
天呢 可不是么
Well done, love. It's delicious.
不错 亲爱的 真好喝
Hello?
谁啊
Hello. Mags, it's me, Lance.
嗨 Mags 是我 Lance
Oh, hello, love. Won't be a second.
嗨 亲爱的 我马上出来
Hello, love. You all right?
嗨 亲爱的 你还好么
Yeah, good, you?
不错 你呢
Yeah, good, I was... I was just out the back.
不错 我刚 刚在后面
I brought you this back.
我把这个给你拿来了
Oh, is that mine? Yeah, it's your favourite.
噢 这是我的 是啊 你的最爱
Oh, yeah. Thanks, love.
谢谢 亲爱的
So are you still on for tomorrow? What's tomorrow?
你明天还来吧 去哪
Music night, White Horse. Yeah? Who's playing?
白马酒吧的音乐之夜 噢 谁表演
I am. I told you.
我啊 我和你说过
Me and Andy are doing one of my songs. Oh, yeah, you said.
我和Andy要唱首我写的歌♥ 噢 对 你说过
Oh, I thought that was next Thursday. Is that this Thursday?
我还以为是下个星期四么 是这个星期四吗
Yeah, it's tomorrow. You said you could come.
是啊 明天 你答应了来的
I'll have to see what Tony's doing.
我得看看Tony啥安排
Oh, forget... Don't worry about Tony.
别管 别担心Tony
I mean, if he can't make it, you should come on your own.
我意思如果他来不了 你可以自己来
All right, I'll see what Tony's doing. What time's it start?
好 我看看Tony的安排 几点开始
7 30 start, I think, but I'll text you.
应该是7点半 我发信息告诉你
Who was it, Maggie? Said we should have closed up.
Maggie 谁在外面 说了应该挂休息的牌子
Oh, hello, Lance. Tony.
Lance 你好 Tony
Lance just invited us to a music night tomorrow night.
Lance邀请我们去明晚的音乐之夜
We're not doing anything,are we?
反正我们也没事
I told you about it last week.
我上个星期和你说过的
Don't think so, sounds good. Great.
没有吧 听起来不错 很好
We better carry on with our thing, Maggie.
Maggie 我们最好接着"干"我们的事
Moving those boxes.
移♥动♥那些盒子
Just coming.
马上来
Oh, Lance, could you just flip the closed sign over
Lance 麻烦你出去的时候
on your way out, please?
把那个挂牌翻成"休息"
Yeah, OK. I'll see you tomorrow night. What's tomorrow night?
好 明天晚上见 明天晚上有啥事
The White Horse.
白马酒吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. I'll see you there.
噢 对 到时候见
See you, Lance.
再见 Lance
**You were my new age girl*
*你曾是我的新时代女孩
**You're the shine of the pearl You're the light of the fair*
*你是珍珠的光泽 集市的灯火
**You're the tilt-a-whirl...*
*你是舞动的旋转椅
**Tilt-a-whirl....* Oh, no.
*舞动的
Tilt-a!
旋转
Whirl. What is a tiltawhirl?
椅 旋转椅是什么
It's a fairground ride. Like a waltzer. Right.
一种游乐项目有点像旋转木马 噢
Come on, mate. I think it's sounding good.
伙计 我觉得唱的不错
I don't even think this was a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Hey, I'm looking forward to it.
嘿 我很期待呢
So is Becky.
Becky也期待呢
Don't come. I don't want you to come.
别来 我希望你别来
OK. And explain to me why I shouldn't be offended by that.
好 给我一个不因为这生气的理由
It's going to be awful. I want to spare you the pain.
这肯定是场灾难 我不想看到你受苦
Oh, dear. And it will cause you pain.
天哪 这会让你痛苦的
You were so adamant.
是你坚持让我去的
I've set the class an easy
我给学生布置了简单的作业
homework so I can have the night off marking.
这样我晚上就不用批改作业
I bought you this as a way of saying please, don't come.
我带了这个来劝你不要来
Oh.
噢
Cheers.
谢谢
Honestly, it's going to be dreadful. You'll go off me.
真的 肯定会很糟 然后你会离开我
You'll see me up there on stage and you'll think, "What a prick.
你会看见我站在台上 然后想
"What am I doing with him?"
"真傻 我为什么要跟这傻♥逼♥在一起"
You're making it sound better and better.
你说的我更想去了
This is a spectacle I don't want to miss.
我可不想错过这场面
Will you give me a private performance another time?
你有空会给我单独表演吗
Absolutely. Naked, if you want.
当然会了 裸体表演 要是你想看的话
No, clothed is fine. Just not in front of a crowd.
不 还是穿着衣服吧 只要别在人群面前就行
You're expecting a crowd?
你觉得会有很多人去看你们表演
Oh, God, yeah. At least a crowd, probably more.
哦天 是的 至少一群人 没准更多
Becks coming?
Becky也来吗
No, she... No, she really wanted to, but she's got marking to do.
不 她 其实很想来 但是她要批作业
So, yeah, it's a shame.
所以 很遗憾
How about Maggie?
Maggie呢
Eh? Maggie?
啥 Maggie呢
What about her? Did you invite her?
她怎么了 你邀请了她吗
Can't remember. May have done.
不记得了 可能邀请了
Who you looking for?
你在找谁
Just seeing who's here.
就看看都有谁在而已
You haven't met Tony, have you?
你还没见过Tony吧
Maggie's new bloke? Don't think so.
Maggie的新男朋友 好像没见过
Massive knob. Has he?
大屌♥ 是吗
No, he is one. Not he's got one.
不 我是说他是个屌♥ 不是说他屌♥很大
I've got no idea how big his knob is.
我可不知道他屌♥有多大
I imagine it's probably tiny. Probably.
我猜很小 很有可能
No, she'll turn up, and if she doesn't,
她会来的 要是她没来
it'll just be a nice, low-profile thing,
就把这次当成以后巡回演出的
practice run for the stadium tour.
一次低调的预演
I may have put it on Facebook.
我好像已经发到脸书上了
Oh, balls, when?
妈的 什么时候
Other night when I was feeling confident. Nice.
在我充满自信的某天晚上 太棒了
Shit. What?
妈的 怎么了
Simon and Garfunkel. More of them.
Simon跟Garfunkel 不止呢
Is this pub an Antiquisearchers stronghold?
这个酒吧是古探索者的据点吗
I don't know, where do they meet?
我不知道 他们在哪见面的
WI on a Thursday.
周四在WI
Bollocks.
妈蛋
Oh, well. What are they going to do?
好吧 他们要干什么
Spotted.
发现目标
Right, that's settled, we're not doing the song.
好吧 定了 我们不演奏那首歌♥了
Deal. We'll get a drink.
好 我们要喝一杯
Otherwise they've won. What are you having? Pint, please.
不然他们就已经赢了 你要点什么 啤酒 谢谢
Hiya. Oh, hi, Sophe.
你好呀 哦 嗨 Sophe
Andy, hello. Who are you saying hello to?
Andy 你好啊 你在跟谁打招呼
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表