剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Black...? Not really appropriate, love.
黑人 亲爱的 这不太合适
A Chinese man?
画成中国人呢
Perhaps we should all get made up as clowns.
也许我们可以都画成小丑
Come on, Russell. Let's stay positive.
别这样 Russell 乐观点
Is this meant to be a fundraiser or a recruitment drive?
这到底是募捐活动 还是招聘活动啊
Well, both, really. Primarily a fundraiser.
都算吧 还是以募捐为主
Right. How much have we raised so far?
好吧 已经筹到多少捐款了
All right. Don't be facetious. Mm.
麻烦正经点好嘛 恩
Perhaps we should charge for the tea and coffee.
也许我们茶和咖啡可以收费
Well, you've got a nerve showing up here. I know.
你还有脸来这 我知道
I need to explain. I'm not sure we're interested.
我需要解释 并没有兴趣听
Look, I was used. Yeah, so were we.
我是被利用了 我们也是
I thought the Antique Researchers were the good guys.
我以为古探索者都是好人
They told me you were the treasure hunters,
他们告诉我是你们这帮寻宝猎人
stealing their permissions.
偷了他们的许可权
They were just taking the information
他们只是需要我的信息
I was giving them and moving into your land.
潜入你们的寻宝地盘
Are you an idiot?
你是白♥痴♥吗
You're not able to spot a wanker when you see one?
混♥蛋♥都分辨不出来
Oh, I'm quite capable of spotting a wanker when I see one, Lance.
Lance 我现在绝壁能看出来谁是混♥蛋♥
You calling me a wanker? All right, that's enough.
你意思我是混♥蛋♥咯 够了 别吵了
Wanker. You wanker.
混♥蛋♥ 你才混♥蛋♥
Are you? No, you are.
你混♥蛋♥ 你最混♥蛋♥
That's enough!
够了
Look, be that as it may, the damage has been done.
不管怎么着 伤害已经产生了
Well, maybe I can undo some of the damage.
好吧 我可以修复一些伤害
You've actually sold it? Yep.
你真的卖♥♥了 是啊
Prove it.
证明给我看
There.
看
I thought we could go away somewhere crap.
我估计够我们去一个烂一点的地方
You'll always hold it against me. Whenever we argue,
以后我们一吵架 你就会拿这个来堵我的
you'll bring it up and say I made you give up metal detecting.
到时候你就拿出来说事 说我让你放弃了寻宝
Well, then, let's not argue.
好吧 那我们不吵架
Good idea.
说得好听
Anyway, I won't. I'm done with detecting.
不管怎样 我都不会再寻宝了
Look, I found this.
看 我找到了这个
Wow.
哇偶
What are you going to do with it?
你要准备拿来做什么
It's yours. I want you to have it.
归你了 我想给你
Thanks.
谢谢
What am I going to do with it?
我要这个做什么
I thought we could have it melted down, made into a ring.
我想我们可以把它熔了 然后做成戒指
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Are you asking me to...?
你是要向我
You don't need to do that.
你不用这样做
OK, thanks.
好 谢谢
Well?
怎么说
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
We've split up.
我们已经分手了呀
OK, will you go out with me?
好吧 那你愿意和我约会吗
Yeah, OK. And then will you marry me?
好啊 那现在你愿意嫁给我吗
Yeah, OK.
好的 愿意
I don't believe you've really given up detecting, though.
我还是不相信你真放弃寻宝了
I have. I promise.
真的 我保证
You'll keep going off for secret detecting trips with Lance.
你还是会偷偷跑去跟Lance一起寻宝之旅
Like Brokeback Mountain. Oh, please!
跟断背山一样 哦 求别说了
You'd be lost without your hobby. I'll get a new hobby.
没有爱好会无聊的 那再培养新的爱好
Like what? Golf.
比如说 高尔夫
Right.
呵呵
Or fishing. Brilliant.
或钓鱼 可以啊
I've come to take you home, Becks. Please come home.
Becks 我是来接你回家的 跟我回去吧
When you say you've come to take me home,
你说来接我回家
how have you come to take me home? You haven't got a car.
怎么接我回去 连车都没有
Yeah... all right if we take your car?
是啊 开你车行吗
And you can't drive. No.
你又不会开车 不会
All right if you drive?
那你开车行吗
You are so gallant.
脸皮真厚啊你
Can I have a lift?
我能搭便车吗
My hero.
你真行
Cheers.
谢谢
Have you seen Maggie? Yeah.
你见到Maggie了 是啊
Did you give her the money? No.
你给她钱了 没有
She didn't even remember if I take sugar in my tea.
她都不记得我喝茶要不要加糖了
Do you?
加不加
Course I do. It's bloody tea.
当然加了 那是特么的茶哎
All right.
好吧
Oh, my God. It's Bishop.
天呐 Bishop来了
I thought he was banged up. Maybe he escaped.
我以为他蹲监狱了 难道越狱了
Larry?
Larry
Oh, there you are.
啊 你们在这
Be careful, he might have a shooter on him.
小心点 说不定带着枪
I've been looking for you chaps. Everything all right?
我一直在找你们 怎么样啊最近
Last time I saw you, you had handcuffs on. Bloody nightmare.
上次见你 你被手铐铐着 真特么噩梦啊
Spent the night in the cells, can you believe it? What happened?
在局子里蹲了一晚上 你能信么 发生啥了
They thought I'd killed someone.
他们以为我杀人了
Found some bones, thought I'd killed my wife.
找到一些骨头 以为我把我老婆杀了
My wife's in Braintree, for God's sake. Whose bones were they?
拜托 我老婆在布伦特里呢 那是谁的骨头
Dog bones. I mean, you'd think you'd check, wouldn't you,
狗骨头 警♥察♥要抓人之前
before they started arresting people?
能不能先调查调查清楚啊 真是的
Which brings me to why I'm looking for you.
正好我也要找你
My stupid mutts have
我那几只蠢狗不见了
disappeared off the face of the planet. Really?
消失在这地球上了 是吗
Not a sign, hide nor hair.
毫无踪迹 无迹可寻
I thought I asked you chaps to keep an eye on them.
我记得让你们帮我盯着点
Ah, well, they gave us the slip, Larry.
好吧 Larry 它们从我们眼皮底下溜走了
Yes, well, I'm not surprised. They're a bit of a handful.
是啊 也难怪 它们特别不听话
Keep your eyes peeled, will you?
帮我留意着 好吧
Oh, Larry!
哦 Larry
Everything all right with the farm? Oh, they've all cleared off.
你农场还好吧 他们都滚蛋了
Who? All of them. Deserted.
谁 他们所有人 已经撤了
The CID left when they realised there wasn't a murder,
警♥察♥发现不是谋杀 就离开了
forensic boys went with them, and then the history chaps,
法医也随他们一起走了 那些考古的家伙
the archaeologists, followed soon after.
没多久也跟着走了
So they didn't find anything?
所以他们啥也没发现
No, not a sausage.
没啊 什么都没发现
So we're free to come and detect on your land, then?
所以我们又可以去你那搞探测了
Well, you are. She's not.
好吧 你可以 她不能
Why not? I thought you were with the bad chaps. The rogues.
为什么不行 你跟坏人是一帮的 那帮流氓
Oh, no, that's all been sorted now, Larry.
不不不 Larry 都已经过去了
She's made amends, She's one of us now. Oh, right.
她在弥补过错 已经是我们的一员了 哦 好吧
Oh, jolly good.
那敢情好
I didn't like them. Threw them off.
我不喜欢那帮人 把他们赶跑了
Wise move. Mm. Didn't trust them.
明智的选择 恩 不相信他们
They reminded me of... what do you call them?
他们让我想起 你怎么称呼他们来着
Simon and Garfunkel.
Simon和Garfunkel
Arseholes!
俩混♥蛋♥
Anyway, come along and keep your eyes open
不管怎样 眼睛放亮点
for those hounds, will you?
留意那些猎狗 知道吧
Will do. Cheerio.
会的 再见
Bye.
拜拜
Hello, mate.
嗨 伙计
Why, where are you?
咋了 你在哪
What is it?
什么事
All right. See you in a bit.
好 一会见
Can we stop off at the brewers?
我们能先去下酒吧么
Who's there? Lance.
谁在那 Lance
Here we go! And Sophie.
出发吧 还有Sophie
Super!
好极了
Lance has got something to tell me.
Lance有事要和我说
And you've got something to tell him. What, about us?
你也有事要和他说 什么 咱俩的事么
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表