剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
No, that you've given up detecting.
不是 是你不再寻宝了
Oh, yeah, we don't need to...
噢 我们没必要
Let's not mention that for the moment.
咱先 别提这件事吧
I have given up detecting but I think he's going to be upset
我觉得他要是知道我不寻宝了会伤心的
so I want to break it to him gently.
所以我想委婉的告诉他
I wish I knew how to quit you.
我真希望我能戒掉你
Shut up.
别闹了
Sophie has grassed up the antique Researchers to the National Council
Sophie把古探索者在我们那块地撒铜钉的事
for scattering copper nails across our site.
向全国委员会告发了
The DMDC have been absorbing the disillusioned Antique Researchers
DMDC现在吸收了扑街了的古探索者
and we are now officially affiliated with both the museum and the university.
正式隶属于博物馆及大学了
The police have left Bishop's farm,
警♥察♥已经离开Bishop的农场了
the MoD have left Bishop's farm
国防部的人也离开了
and the archaeologists have left Bishop's farm.
考古学家同样离开了
Bishop has been released without charge.
Bishop也无罪释放了
The bones they found were dog's bones
发现的是狗骨头
and Bishop's invisible dogs have disappeared.
Bishop的隐形狗也不见了
Sorry? His invisible dogs have disappeared?
啥 他的隐形狗不见了
Yep. Vanished.
对 消失了
Well, that is going to make them doubly hard to find.
额 那这样要找到它们可就难上加难了
So... It's all back on.
那么 一切如前了
You mean we can...? Yeah.
你意思我们可以 对
Bishop's farm is finally ours
Bishop的农场终于回到我们手上了
and I suggest we start digging here.
我建议从这里开始挖掘
I mean, imagine what they've brought up to the surface.
想想那些已经被他们挖到地表的东西
Why were they digging in that field?
他们为什么在那片地挖掘
Site of a previous excavation.
那片地以前被挖掘过
Did they find anything? No.
那他们找到啥了么 没有
On neither occasion.
一直没有
Right. And you still think that's the right place?
好吧 那你们还觉得这地儿对
Well, it's a good place to start.
起码是个不错的起点
On a site that's twice been searched but yielded nothing.
一个探测了两次却啥都没发现的地儿
All right, geography degree, where should we be searching?
好吧 地理学士 那我们该探测哪
Well...
嗯
.. if you're talking about a high status royal Saxon ship burial,
如果找的是一个地位显贵的萨克逊皇室的船
it would have been on the highest point of the landscape
那它应该在海拔最高的地方
with clear views of the sea, which is this point here.
能够清楚地看见海 应该是这里
But you can't see the sea from Bishop's farm.
但从Bishop的农场根本看不到海啊
You can't now. In Elizabethan times, pine woodlands were planted
现在是不行 在伊丽莎白时代 种的都是松树林
which thrive in this naturally acidic soil.
天然的酸性土壤让他们茁壮成长
But in the 6th and 7th centuries that
但在6世纪和7世纪
soil would have meant hardly any native trees at all,
那时的土壤根本种不了本土树
giving clear views all the way to Southy Creek in the east
所以可以清楚地看见东边的塞西湾
and the River Crouch in the south.
以及南边的克劳奇河
Look, you can't see it now
看 你现在看不到
because a lot of this land has been built up
是因为这儿多了很多建筑还有森林
or forested, but clear away all these features
但是除去这些障碍物
and look at the natural contours. There's a clear passage.
看看这些地貌轮廓 就能很清楚的看到了
They would have sailed the ship up the river to this point here,
他们应该是把船一路向上开到了这
taken it out of the water, brought it up the valley
把船弄上岸后把它带进山谷里
to this point...
带到了这里
here.
这儿
What?
咋了
No, I mean...
没有 我说
I see what you're saying.
我明白你说的
Mm... it's interesting, certainly.
嗯 很有意思 真的
But I'm just worried that, erm...
但我就是有点担心 嗯
Well, it's interesting.
确实很有趣
So you think this field here?
所以你觉得是这块地
Yeah, right there.
对 就那儿
Is this still Bishop's land? Yeah. Here.
这儿还是属于Bishop的吗 是啊 这儿
Well, we should get right down there. Soon as.
那么 我们应该赶快去那儿 立刻
Be there in an hour. Yeah.
1个小时内到 嗯
I'll give you a lift. Cheers.
我带你去 谢谢
We'll take the stuff.
把家伙都带上
This has got to be a first. Woman reads map.
这倒是头一遭 女人看懂地图了
One more time, Becks, and then I'll give up.
再一次 Becks 然后我就不干了
It's your fault. You shouldn't have pointed it out.
都怪你 你不应该指出来的
It's no skin off my nose.
我才不在乎
You were adamant you had given up detecting.
是你那么坚决的说已经放弃了的
It's the last time, I promise.
最后一次 我保证
We're going find something this time.
这次我们肯定能找到点东西
You're going to find it more difficult than you think. Why?
你会发现这可比你想的难多了 为什么
You've sold your detector. Bollocks.
你把你的探测器给卖♥♥了 草
What the fuck is that?
这他妈是啥
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
No, seriously, what the fuck is that?
不是 说真的 这他妈到底是啥
Does that say Power Rangers?
这上面写的是"超能战士"么
The stickers will peel off. No, leave them. I think they're cool.
这贴纸可以撕掉 别撕 就贴着吧 我觉得挺酷的
I sold my detector. It's a downgrade. Downgrade?
我把我的探测器卖♥♥了 这个次一点 次一点
Better off with a paper plate on the end of a stick.
这也就比 棍子下面粘块纸板 强点
What sort of penetration is that going to give?
这能有什么穿透探测的能力
It's only going to pick up things that are on the surface.
就只能探到已经在表面的东西吧
You're better off blindfolding yourself, make it more exciting.
你最好再把眼睛给蒙上 还能刺♥激♥点
Luckily, I've brought a spare. Thank God.
幸运的是 我带了一个备用的 噢 太好了
Yeah, not for you, Green Power Ranger. You've made your own bed.
可不是给你的 超能战士 你就自作自受吧
For you, Becky.
给你的 Becky
Oh, right. Cheers.
噢 好的 谢谢
Andy will walk you through the features.
Andy会教你怎么用它
It's a simple enough machine. Not as simple as his divining rod!
很简单的 但不如他那个"魔杖"简单
Here. See if it works.
来 看看能用不
"It's morphing time!"
"超能变身"
Got your headphones? Doesn't have a jack.
有耳机没 没有插口
Volume? No. Just on or off.
能调音量么 不行 只能开和关
Right, well, you're going to be detecting right at the far end of that field.
好吧 那你就去那片儿地儿的最远端探测吧
Who's this?
谁来了
Looks like Simon and Garfunkel.
看起来真像Simon和Garfunkel
Welly, welly, well, well, well. What do we have here?
哦哦哦哦哦 看看谁在这啊
Piss off, Phil.
滚开 Phil
Hello. What's this? A new detector?
喂 这是什么 新的探测器
It's all I need.
我有这就够了
It's the Fisher Price My First Metal Detector.
费雪的"我人生第一支探测器"
Sweet.
多好
Funny.
真有趣
Why are you here, Phil?
你来干嘛 Phil
I just came down to tell you, this isn't over.
我就是来告诉你 这事儿没完
Not by a long shot. Shut up, Paul.
绝对没完 闭嘴 Paul
This site is too important to be bungled by a bunch of amateurs.
这地儿太重要了 不能被一群门外汉搞砸了
Bungled? Yeah, bungled.
搞砸 对 搞砸
Because that's all you're capable of doing. Bungling.
因为这是你们唯一能成的事 搞砸
Yes, you idiot.
是啊 你个蠢货
And when the NCMD find out what a slipshod operation you're running,
当NCMD发现你们的寻宝能力是有多垃圾的时候
we will be reinstated.
我们就能恢复原职了
Oi! Get off my land! I thought I told you two to stay away!
嘿 滚出我的地盘 我给你们俩说过不许来的
This pathway is a public right of way.
我们站的这条小路是公有的
I don't want you on it.
我不希望你们站在上面
We have a civil right to be on this land.
我们有权利站在这里
There's nothing you can do.
你没任何办法
I'll set the dogs on you.
我要放狗咬你们
What dogs? Come on, girls! Come on. Let's be having you!
什么狗 来吧 姑娘们 来吧 快来
Come on, after them!
来吧 追他们
Come on, girlies! Come on, girls! Come on.
来吧 来吧 姑娘们
Let's be having you.
快过来
Go on, after them! After them!
追他们 追上去
Go on, that's it. Good girls.
好样的 好姑娘
Good girl. Come here.
好姑娘 过来
Good girls. Lovely girl. Well done.
好姑娘 好孩子 做得好
Public right of way, my arse.
去他妈的公有的路
I'll say who can come on to my farm or not.
我的农场谁能来谁不能来由我决定
Thanks, Mr Bishop. Larry.
谢谢 Bishop先生 叫我Larry
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表