剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Nah... it's not happening.
呐 这儿什么都没有啊
Want to try further up there?
要不去远点儿那里试试
Go on, then.
走吧
You see University Challenge? Yeah.
你看大学知识对抗赛了吗 看了
You see that way that idiot celebrated when he got his starter for ten?
你看见那个蠢货赢了十分起答题后庆祝的样子了吗
I know. Idiot.
看见了 十足的蠢货
What a helmet. Have some dignity.
简直是白♥痴♥ 有点尊严吧
Waving your arms around...
还挥舞着胳膊
I hate the ones that have a sip of water
我讨厌那种喝一口水
and frown like it was no big deal.
然后皱着眉 装作答对题没什么大不了的人
Yeah.
对
They're knobs as well.
他们也挺蠢的
What you want is a... humble smile and a nod to your team mates,
大家想要的是 谦虚的微笑 还有向队友点头致意
as if to say, "I know you guys knew that one too."
好像在说 我知道这题你们也会
That's it. Spot on.
就是 太对了
What have you got?
你找到什么了
A bit off a trestle table.
一小块搁板桌的碎片
You? Tufty Club badge.
你呢 塔夫提俱乐部的徽章
You know why, don't you? Why?
你知道为什么会找到这些东西吗 为什么
Car-boot sales.
跳蚤集市
Used to have them here every weekend, a few years back.
几年以前 这儿每周都有集市
I found £13.76 in loose change.
我找到了13镑76便士的零钱
This isn't metal detecting, this is scavenging on landfill.
这不是寻宝了 成了田野拾荒了
Lunch time.
午饭时间到了
What did you do last night?
你昨晚干什么了
Ah... stayed in and had a French.
呃 在家待着 来了点法式的
French?
法式
Yeah. What's that?
对 什么啊
A French takeaway.
法国菜外卖♥♥
That new restaurant in the high street does takeaway.
商业街上新开了一家可以送外卖♥♥的法国餐馆
What did you have?
你要的什么
Ah... onion soup, escargot, boeuf bourguignon.
洋葱汤 焗蜗牛 红酒炖牛肉
Why don't you cook any more?
你为什么不自己做饭了
Can't be bothered.
懒得做
I used to enjoy your curries.
我可喜欢你做的咖喱了
You were the only one who did.
就你一个人觉得好吃
What do you think about internet dating?
你觉得网上相亲怎么样
I think you're already married, mate, to Becky.
我觉得 你已经跟Becky结婚了 哥们儿
Not for me, for you.
不是说我 说你呢
Shut up.
瞎说什么呢
What? What's so ridiculous about that?
怎么了 这有什么可笑的
Loads of people do it these days. Shut up!
现在很多人网上相亲呢 闭嘴吧你
What is this, an intervention?
这算什么 劝导会吗
Ah. I'm quite happy as I am, thank you.
我现在这样挺开心的 谢谢你啊
Here...
给你看看
Who's that down by that camper van?
那野营车旁边是谁啊
Dunno.
不知道
Not from round here, though.
反正不是本地人
Come on, then!
来吧
There.
好了
Can I feed him?
能让我喂他吗
You want to? Yeah, go on, then.
你想喂吗 想啊
There we go... Hello, Stanley!
我来抱 你好啊Stanley
Support his head. Yeah, I know.
托着他的头 我知道
Support his head. I am. I am.
托着他的头 我托着呢 托着呢
Hello, Stanley.
你好 Stanley
Check it's not too hot by putting a bit on your...
往你手上洒一点 试试烫不
It's good.
温度挺合适
Here we go.
我要喂了
What?
怎么了
That's...
那是
That milk you...
你喝的是
What?
什么
Nothing.
没事儿
God!
上帝啊
Why didn't you say anything?!
你怎么不告诉他
I decided to spare him.
我决定放过他
I'll never be able to look him in the eye again!
我再也不敢正眼看他了
Bless Lance.
保佑Lance
Is he all right? I worry about him.
他还好吧 我挺担心他的
It's hard to tell, but he hasn't invited me round
不好说 但他已经好几个月没有
to his flat for a curry in months
叫我去他那里吃咖喱了
and I spotted some rust on his car.
还有 我发现他车上有些锈
Is that significant? Hugely.
锈得多吗 一大♥片♥呢
Does he ever talk about Maggie?
他说起过Maggie吗
Occasionally. I don't think they've been in touch since she left.
偶尔提起过 她走后他们应该就断了联♥系♥了
Aw... did you have a nice day?
你今天过得开心吗
Did you go metal detecting with Daddy and Uncle Lance?
你跟爸爸还有Lance叔叔一起寻宝去了吗
Aw...
噢
Did you find anything good?
你找到什么东西了吗
Nah...
没有
They never find anything!
他们什么也找不到的
I heard that.
我听见了
Oops!
糟糕
Mum wants to take Stan for the day tomorrow.
我妈想要明天照顾Stan
Oh, great
噢 好极了
You could... Call the agency and see if they've got any work.
你可以打电♥话♥问问中介有没有活儿干
Yep... I'll do that first thing.
好 明天一早就打
Do you think your mum will stick to the
你觉得你妈妈会按照我们平时的安排
routines with the feeding times and naps and all that?
喂奶 换尿布♥什♥么的吗
Oh... doubt it!
哦 应该不会
It doesn't matter for one day, does it?
就一天也没什么关系吧
Will she have a go at me for not having a job?
她又会埋怨我没工作的事了吧
Mmm... probably.
嗯 很可能
She hates the fact that you had to go back to work
她就是看不过去 你要回去工作
and I'm at home with Stan.
我待在家看孩子
She thinks it's degrading for a man.
她觉得男人这样很丢脸
Oh, who cares what she thinks?
谁在乎她怎么想
We didn't have a choice.
我们没有别的选择啊
I know.
我知道
It won't be long now.
这情况不会持续太长时间的
You'll get a job soon. Yep.
你很快就会找到工作的 对
I thought I'd pass my
我还以为我通过考试
exams and magically become an archaeologist.
就能神奇地成一个考古学家
It didn't occur to me that no-one would give me a job.
我根本想不到 没有人雇我
Poor Daddy.
可怜的爸爸
You know we love you, don't you?
你知道我们爱你吧
Yep. Although...
我知道 但是
What?
怎么了
Smells like at least one
闻起来 你们俩里面至少一个人
of you has done a poo in your pants. Really?
在裤子里拉了便便 真的吗
Bad luck.
你运气真差啊
That's not fair, you knew!
这不公平 你早就知道他拉裤子了
I didn't smell anything.
我什么都没闻到
Bullshit. It's making my eyes water.
胡说 这味道熏得我都要流眼泪了
Lovely to see the finds table with such a... nice scattering
很高兴看到寻物桌上这些
of quality finds here.
品质上佳的东西
Good range of buttons and buckles,
一系列的纽扣 扣子
and... half a dozen Civil War era musket balls.
还有 六个内战时期的火枪子弹
Now, I know I've said this before,
我知道 我以前就说过
but although they are common,
虽然它们很常见
I find musket balls to be irresistible nuggets of history...
但我觉得火枪子弹毫无疑问是历史的珍宝
.. albeit toxic history and
虽然这历史不太光彩
all lead items in your collection should be
而且这些收藏都要负责地存放在
stored safely and responsibly, and out of the reach of children.
安全的 小孩拿不到的地方
Whose is the Roman phallus?
罗马时期菲勒斯(阴♥茎♥)是谁的
Oh, that's mine.
哦 是我的
Something funny about that? No.
这有什么好笑的 不好笑
Right.
好吧
Andy, Lance?
Andy Lance
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表