剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Paula's gonna kill me.
让我退出的话就别说了
Quit holding words back.
出事了
Something's up.
三个月前 那帮人就活跃起来
That crew became active three months ago
三个月前 伯金假释了奇诺
and Burgin paroled outta Chino three months ago.
什么 罗曼·伯金
What? Roman Burgin?
他怎么出来的
How the hell did he get out?
这不在我的调查范围内 老兄
That's above my pay grade, brother.
我早该知道的
I should have known that.
我们管这叫"官僚公牛"
Yeah, we call that bureaucratic bull.
这是什么
What's this?
各单位注意
All right, be advised,
我看到一辆黄色的电工卡车
I got a yellow electrician's truck
三个男人假装是来工作的
with three male scumbags pretending to work for a living.
我看到他了
I see him.
他们正在搭梯子
We have 'em settin' up a ladder.
看看这三个臭皮匠
Look at these Three Stooges.
好 我们去把他们抓起来
All right, let's go get 'em.
以什么罪名 非法入侵吗
For what? Trespassing?
破坏公共设施 他们刚刚切开了房♥顶
Vandalism, too. They just cut the roof.
我们因非法入侵
We got 'em on a breaking and entering
以及财产损害把他们抓起来
and a little property damage.
辩护律师那里可够你喝一壶的
You've danced with defense lawyers as much as I have.
这就是我讨厌钓鱼的原因
This is why I hate fishing.
你拿着钩子站在那里 等着
You just stand there with a hook, waiting.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
事情都不顺利
Well, just 'cause it's never easy
这个笨蛋出现了
we got this bozo showing up.
明尼克 准备行动
Minnick, start creeping in.
收到
10-4. Copy that.
调度中心 重犯D4F5
SCC, Majors David-4-Frank-5,
有人入室偷窃 有可用的空中支援吗
is there an airship available for a 459 now?
有人过来了
Hey, there's some dudes rollin' up.
散♥弹♥枪♥是干什么的
What do you think the shotgun's for?
我只是过来拿钱的
Man, I'm just here for this money.
他们出来的时候
When they come out...
我们把他们统统拿下
we're gotta hit 'em hard.
结束了 我们走
Okay, we're done here, let's go.
快走
Move.
他们出来了 上上上
They're comin' out. Go, go, go!
需要帮助 有人开枪 保安中枪倒地
10-33, we have shots fired, security guard down.
需要支援和医护人员
Requesting backup and paramedics.
需要紧急帮助 有警员中枪 需要协助
999, officers need assistance.
需要帮助 给我增援
10-33. Give me the patch.
四名武装入室偷窃嫌犯
Four armed, 459 suspects.
31A正在追捕
31 Adam in pursuit.
31A 增援已派出 8T3
31 Adam, you have a patch. 8-Tack-3.
右边安全 你的右边安全
Clear right. You're clear right.
我们走 就像以前一样
Here we go. Just like old times.
别告诉宝拉
Don't tell Paula.
-你想让我开车吗 -得了吧
- You want me to drive? - Oh, be nice.
调度中心 空中支援在哪里
SCC, where's that airship?
1号♥直升机正在途中
Air One is en route.
我在追捕 后面有两辆车
I'm in pursuit, two cars back.
他要逃走了 这家伙疯了
He's gaining ground. This guy's crazy, man!
别跟丢他
Let's not lose him!
从147大街往南驶入霍桑大道
Southbound Hawthorne, from 147th.
我来搞定他
I got this one.
嫌疑人正在步行
Three suspects on foot.
南洛杉矶部队原地待命 准备围捕
South LA unit standby for containment.
85号♥直升机 我的搭档正在148大街上徒步向南追踪嫌犯
Air 85, my partner's in foot pursuit heading eastbound on 148.
把你的手放到我们能看见的位置
Put your hands where we can see 'em.
封锁这片区域 我去找比尔
All right, lock this down. I'm gonna find Bill.
好的
All right.
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy!
我抓到了一个
I got one jackass.
两个 马歇尔死了
Two. Marshall's dead.
你似乎不是很伤心
You don't seem too broken up about it.
我什么都没说
I ain't sayin' crap.
你有权保持沉默
You do have the right to remain silent...
我们看看你手♥机♥里有什么
Let's see what your cell phone has to say, huh?
戴尔 你在哪儿
Dale, where the hell are you?
罗曼 快跑 快跑
Roman, run, man. Run!
我以为我警告过你 离我的地盘远一点
I thought I told you to stay out of my town.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell is this?
你的克星
Your third strike.
我向你保证 你会滚回你来的地方
I promise you, you're goin' right back where you came from.
这辈子都不会回来
For life.
副警长
第一季 第二集
这会变成习惯吗 长官
Is this going to be a habit, sir?
我应该去你家接你
I'm supposed to pick you up at your home.
这就是我的家
This is my home.
已经上了新闻 现在还没到九点
Already made the news and it's not even nine o'clock.
说到你的九点钟
Speaking of your nine o'clock,
你现在应该在开预算会议
you are supposed to be in a budget meeting right now.
跟他们说我迟到了 我得去个地方
Tell 'em I'm running late. I had to make a stop.
你知道我不是出租车吧
You know I'm not an Uber, right?
我知道
I know.
或许你的行程评价只会是一星
Your rider rating would be one star. Maybe.
这是因为我很慷慨
That's only because I'm generous.
淡定
Simmer down.
我是你的矛和盾 长官
I am your sword and shield, sir.
但要经过你的允许 我才能保护你
But I can only protect you if you let me.
听着
Look.
我需要咖啡
I need some coffee.
你肯定也需要
And you definitely do, too.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡和卷饼早餐
I got you coffee and a breakfast burrito.
就在车里 这不是重点
They're in the car. Not the point.
我直说了 长官
And if I may speak freely, sir...
好像你没直说似的
Like you haven't.
你不再是一名战士了
You are not a soldier anymore.
你是一名将军
You are a general.
让副警长们做他们的工作
Let the deputies do their job,
你做好警长的工作
so you can do yours as sheriff.
你说完了吗
You done?
暂时说完了
For now.
我知道你是天秤座 合情合理
I knew you were a Libra. It all makes sense.
这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
天秤座无法放手
Libras can't let go.
他们渴望控制
They crave control.
一种安全感 一种永久的舒适感
A sense of security, and comfort of permanence.
关于我的计划
About my schedule,
我打算改变一下
it's gonna be changing up a bit.
希望你们饿了
Hope you guys are hungry.
早上好 宝贝
Hey, good morning, baby.
昨晚睡得怎么样
How'd they sleep last night?
挺好的
Good.
卡蜜拉问了他爸爸的事
Camilla asked about her father.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我不知道说什么
I didn't know what to say.
只是需要点时间
It's just, it's-it's gonna take some time.
这对我们来说都是全新的
This is new for all of us.
让我来想个办法
You know, let me, uh, figure something out
然后我会和她谈谈 好吗
and I'll, uh, I'll have a conversation with her, okay?
看起来卡蜜拉不高兴的样子
It doesn't look like Camilla's feeling great.
-你想跟她聊聊吗 -好啊
- You wanna try talking to her? - Yeah.
我跟你们说
Yeah, I'll tell you what.
你们今天放一天病假
Sick day for you guys.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
瑞秋怎么样
Hey, how's, uh, Rachel?
她还在睡觉
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表