剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
《副警长》前情提要
Previously on Deputy...
霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Hollister.
我还在努力习惯这个称呼
Still gettin' used to the sound of that.
霍利斯特警长越过了底线
Sheriff Hollister pushes the boundaries
他可能不适合这间办公室
and may make him unfit for office.
这不是政♥治♥声明
This isn't a political statement.
我要取消这次行动
But I'm canceling this operation.
你不能这么做 比尔
You can't do this, Bill.
我们会损失上百万联邦拨款
The federal grants we'll lose, millions!
只要我还是警长 我们绝不参加任何围捕
Not while I'm sheriff.
他去世了
He's gone.
卢纳副警长在下午17点34分结束了他的征程
Deputy Luna ended his watch at 1743 hours.
-借口 -你说什么
- Excuses. - Excuse me?
你现在还能站在这里
The reason you're here right now
是因为你当时不在场
is because you weren't present then.
是那些孩子
It's about those kids.
他们要被丢进无路可逃的孤儿院
They're going into a system with no way out.
卡蜜拉问了他爸爸的事
Camilla asked about her father.
-你想跟她聊聊吗 -好啊
- You wanna try talking to her? - Yeah.
我们今晚都能平安回家
We all get to go home to our families tonight.
希望我们每天都能平安回家
Let's do that every single day.
为了我们自己 也为了卢纳
For each other and for Luna.
就是这样
Yeah!
这是为了制♥造♥惊喜吗
This is for la sorpresa?
不 父女之间跳的
Nope. Father/daughter.
那应该跳华尔兹
It's supposed to be a waltz.
才不要
Not anymore.
怎么了 我没开玩笑
What? I'm serious.
麦琪
Maggie...
别胡闹
Come on.
这是你的成人礼
This is your quincea?era.
我们说的是你♥爸♥爸
This is your father we're talking about.
比尔·霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Bill Hollister.
没错 这是我的成人礼
Yeah, it's my quincea?era.
反正我一开始就不想办成人礼
And since I didn't even wanna do any of this to begin with,
那就让他全权负责吧
he can just deal with it.
真是有其父必有其女
Well, you're definitely your father's daughter,
你跟你♥爸♥爸一个脾气
I can tell you that.
尽管你一直在抱怨
You know, and as much as you keep complaining about it,
这也是传统中很重要的部分
it's an important part of our heritage.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我很喜欢我的成人礼
I loved mine.
当时真是场精彩的派对
And it's a great party.
我们现在还没计划 已经晚了
And we're so far behind on planning it.
我们只有几个月的时间
We only have a couple of months
来搞定负责人 还有宾客名单
to get the caterer, and the, and the guest list.
别为难你那个外国老爸了
So, please just keep it easy for your gringo dad
选一些更...
and choose something a little more--
更烂的东西吗
Lame?
我本来想说"经典"的
I was gonna say "classic".
他会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
好吧
Fine.
你告诉他的时候我一定要在场
I just wanna be there when you tell him,
我就想看看他那副表情
'cause I wanna see his face!
你准备接受新任务了吗
You ready for a new assignment?
是的 长官 已经三周了
Yes, sir, it's been three weeks.
我坐在家里对谁都没好处
I'm not doing anybody any good sittin' at home.
我理解
I understand.
我知道卢纳对你有多重要
And I know how much Luna meant to you.
所以如果你想缓缓
So if you wanna slow down,
我可以在法♥院♥给你找个活干
I can always find you something in the courts.
我来警局不是为了当法警的
I didn't join the department to be a bailiff.
这上面说你失眠
Says here you're having trouble sleeping.
广泛性焦虑症更严重
Increased general anxiety.
听起来跟我似的
Sounds like me.
反正我的测试一团糟
Look, I beat my share of tests.
我不需要听医生的意见 只听你的想法
I don't need a doc's opinion, only yours.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
谁还没有点压力呢
Everyone's carrying something.
那好吧
All right, then.
我想回到街头
I wanna be back on the streets.
在那里我能有所作为
I can make a difference there.
你要知道 对我的人♥民♥来说
You know, balance out the scales a little bit...
平衡天平有点...
for my people.
他们不会再用老眼光看你
They won't look at you the same.
因为你已经佩戴上了警徽
Not with that badge on your chest.
不是所有人都会这样
Some will.
但我知道分配的事
But I knew that signing up.
走着瞧吧
Let's see.
我派你回去当巡警
I'm assigning you back on patrol.
在伦诺克斯警局
Lennox Station.
我已经准备好放下了
I'm ready to put all this behind me.
你是无法放下的 警官
It'll never be behind you, Deputy.
这永远成为了你的一部分
That's... It's a part of you now.
永远
Forever.
犯了错的人会试着忘记
People make mistakes of trying to get over things.
从来没用的
Never works.
让你带个新兵怎么样
Now how would you feel about taking on a new trainee?
你想让我带谁
Who you got in mind?
我很确定她讨厌我
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she hates me.
你这样想 警官
Look at it this way, Deputy.
你可以塑造他
He's yours to mold.
但如果他朽木不可雕 你也可以告诉我
But if he doesn't have it, you can tell me.
你昨晚看了我对郡监察官的简报了吗
Did you read my brief on the county supervisors last night?
-扫了一眼 -那就是没看
- I skimmed it. - That's a no.
他们喜欢用那种词 "问责制"
Okay, they like words like "accountability",
"协同效应" "畅所欲言"和"后续行动"
"synergy", "open dialogue", and "next steps".
我可不会官僚主义那一套
Well, I don't speak bureaucracy.
下午好 霍利斯特警长
Good afternoon, Sheriff Hollister.
你知道什么叫监督吗
Do you know what oversight means?
我猜那个词的意思
Well, I guess it means
就是你对我管理警局的方式有看法
you have ideas about how I run this department.
你得记住
You have to remember,
我们是由洛杉矶人♥民♥选举出来的
we were actually elected by the people of Los Angeles.
我曾经还发誓要保护他们
And I was sworn to protect them,
这也是在剩下的86天半里
which is what I intend to do
我打算去做的
with the 86 and a half days I have left.
当然 我们都希望这些日子
Of course, we all want those days
能有意义并有所成效
to be meaningful and productive.
我期待一次畅所欲言 议员
I look forward to an open dialogue, councilman.
很高兴你这么说 警长
Glad to hear that, Sheriff.
那我们就从你提议的
Why don't we start with this task force
打击贩卖♥♥人口的特别小组开始吧
on human trafficking that you've proposed?
这不是个提议
Oh, that's not a proposal.
自从你上次取消了
Well, since you called off
和移♥民♥署的联♥合♥行♥动♥
the last joint operation with ICE,
我们的联邦拨款就被取消了
our federal grant has been revoked.
我觉得我们没钱支持这种行动了
I don't think we have the money for this kind of operation.
是这样吗
Well, is that right?
我们需要时间来审查
We'll need time to review this.
好吧
All right.
那么你还有三 二 一
Well, you got about three, two, one.
去右边
Go to the right.
我已就位
I've got it.
打他
Shoot him!
我在你后面
Behind you 6.
安全
Clear.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see 'em!
这里面还有两个
We got two more in here.
拘留这两个
Detain these two.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表