剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Few hours later, he was shot.
是你下的令吗
You give the order?
不是我 我对天发誓
No. I swear to God.
那副警长 我们走吧
Well, Deputy, let's go.
他都对天发誓了 我相信他 你呢
He swore to God, I believe him. You?
拜托
Come on!
等等 别走
Wait! Please.
我是卢纳的线人
I'm Luna's informant.
我只是在演戏
I was playing the part.
我去黑市买♥♥香烟的时候被他抓住了
He had me on black market cigarettes.
拜托
Come on, man.
卢纳在这起盗用他人身份案中
Luna had a CI he was working with
确实有一个线人
on this identity theft case.
我叫利万·安德雷斯安 去查查
My name's Levon Andresian. Check it out.
我昨晚在电子烟店里 他们有监控
I was at the Vape Shop last night. They have cameras.
加利福尼亚州驾照
利万·安德雷斯安
卢纳还好吗
Is Luna okay?
那兄弟人挺好的 真的
The dude was a great guy. Really.
你走吧
Get outta here.
就等着你来电♥话♥呢
The voice I was hoping to hear.
你得到了什么消息
What do you got?
玛奇斯夜里在长岛兼♥职♥纹身师
Marquis has been moonlighting as a tattoo artist in Long Beach.
卡萨纹身
Casa Ink.
多谢
Thank you.
再会
Later.
告诉我点好消息
Tell me something good.
太阳出来了 也该拔枪了
Sun's out, guns out.
卡萨纹身 长岛
Casa Ink. Long Beach.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我来找玛奇斯
I'm looking for Marquis.
放下枪
Drop it!
我是说所有人都放下
That means everybody!
他怎么样了
How is he?
他必须要抢救
He had to go back in.
然后...
And...
他去世了
He's gone.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
你确定
You sure?
不确定
No.
你能和我一起去吗
Can you go with me?
当然
Of course.
你真帅
You are so beautiful.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你现在可以去陪你的家人了
You get to be with your family now.
你也不要忘了我
And don't you go forgetting about me either.
我想给你点东西...
I wanna give you something...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的项链
My, my necklace. I--
我找不到他送我的项链了
I can't find the necklace he gave me.
天啊
Oh, God!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我什么都没干 老兄
I didn't do nothin', man!
-这是什么情况 -闭嘴
- What's goin' on? - Shut up.
各单位注意 准备点名
All units, stand by for roll call.
31A
31 Adam.
31A收到
31 Adam.
收到
Copy.
31D
31 David.
收到
Copy.
31S
31 Sam.
收到
Copy.
31V
31 Victor.
31V收到
31 Victor. Copy.
31H
31 Henry.
31H收到
31 Henry. Copy.
1号♥车
Car 1.
1号♥车收到
Car 1. Copy.
31B
31 Boy.
31B
31 Boy.
31B
31 Boy?
加百利·卢纳副警长
Deputy Gabriel Luna.
加百利·卢纳副警长在1743小时后
Deputy Gabriel Luna ended his watch
结束了他的征程
at 1743 hours.
愿他永远安息
Rest in eternal peace.
我们走
Let's go.
我只想回家 老兄
I just wanna go home, man.
停车
Stop the car.
你确定吗 老大
You sure, boss?
停车
Stop... the car.
今天有个好人去世了
A good man died today...
我可以拿枪对着你
and I can put you behind the trigger.
你是那把枪的最后一任持有者 玛奇斯
You're the last known owner, Marquis.
补充一句 这位持有者还破坏了假释协议
An owner who broke his parole, I might add.
你短时间内回不了家了 伙计
You won't be going home anytime soon, pal.
我没打那个警♥察♥
I didn't even shoot that cop.
我甚至都没枪
I don't even have a strap.
我卖♥♥了 我发誓
I sold it. I swear.
更何况有太多人死在那把枪下了
Plus, that gun had too many bodies on it, anyways.
再加一把
Add one more.
玛奇斯 这很简单
Marquis, it's real simple.
有人谋杀了你的家人
Somebody murders a member of your family,
你会怎么办
what are you gonna do?
你会回到你的房♥间里放声大哭吗
You gonna go in your room and cry about it?
还是你会找到这个混♥蛋♥
Or you gonna go find the son of a bitch?
我们只是他的家人
Well, we're just family members
想找到是谁杀了我们的兄弟
lookin' for the person who took our brother.
如果是你 你就要坐牢
If it's you, you're going to jail.
不得假释
No parole.
如果不是你
If it's not you,
你最好说服我
you better convince me otherwise.
我从来不留着收据
I don't keep receipts.
你不可能随便把枪卖♥♥一个人
Well, you don't sell a gun to just anybody.
听着 老兄 我需要那笔钱
Look, man, I needed the money.
我都不知道他的名字
I don't even know his name!
他是我之前社区里的一个奇怪的家伙
He's some creepy dude from my old neighborhood.
什么社区 他住在哪里 玛奇斯
What neighborhood? Where does he live, Marquis?
洛杉矶人高地 独栋
Angelino Heights. The House.
他的院子里堆满了垃圾
He's got all kinds of crap in his yard.
我觉得他在上面画画
I think he paints on them.
房♥子很脏 到处都是垃圾
Dirty house, junk all around.
-我知道那个地方 -你确定吗
- I know the place. - Are you sure?
-百分之百确定 -通知他们
- Hundred percent. - Well, call it in.
D4F5
David 4, Frank 5.
雷蒙大道和十一大街交界 把所有人都叫上
Ramon and 11th. And bring the world.
搜捕队已经出动
Arrest team is a go.
保持警惕 各位
Stay on your toes, folks.
我们不想再失去警官了
We're not losing any more deputies.
令人震惊的图片被曝光
Shocking images of sheriff's deputies
警官们正在准备突袭一个人的家
prepping a raid on the home of a man
这个人被认为是杀害加百利·卢纳副警长的凶手
believed to be Deputy Gabriel Luna's killer.
有最新消息我们会及时公布
We'll keep you posted as the story continues to break.
我们走
Let's go.
指挥组 这里是抓捕组
Team commander, this is Containment.
你和我待在上面
You and I up.
指挥组 这里是抓捕组
Team commander, this is Containment.
-你就位了吗 -就绪
- You in place? - Set.
长官 我们不能闯进其他公♥寓♥里
Sir, we can't get to some of the other apartments.
里面还有人
Folks are still inside.
我们找了六间附近的公♥寓♥
We count six in nearby apartments.
我们准备行动 -等一下
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表