剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
玉米片 很好吃
Chilaquiles. They're good.
什么
What?
别疯疯颠颠的 给你
Stop acting crazy. Here.
说到疯狂
Oh, speaking of crazy,
给我讲讲爸爸的故事
tell me a story about my dad.
你和他共事过 对吗
I mean, you worked with him, right?
他肯定做过一些疯狂的事
He had to have done something loco.
先让瓦莱里娅吃早饭
Let Valeria finish her breakfast.
疯狂的事
Something loco.
是这样
So...
有一天晚上 我在和你♥爸♥爸一起当卧底
one night I was working undercover with your dad.
不错 接着说
Cool. Keep going.
马上就要发生一起毒品交易
There was this drug deal that was about to go down.
我和你♥爸♥爸说 "让我来搞定"
And I told your father, "Let me handle it."
我是想保护我哥哥
I was trying to protect my brother.
他恨我们是穷♥人♥ 所以他开始贩毒
He hated that we were poor, and he started dealing.
于是我去和他们当面对质
So I confronted them.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
他们给了我一拳
I found myself on the receiving end of a fist.
他们打我
They beat me,
只是想知道我哥哥的下落
wanting to know where my brother was.
就当我以为自己会死的时候
And just when I thought I was gonna die,
你♥爸♥爸来了
your dad arrived.
场面很惨烈
Terrible fight.
他们打断了我的鼻子
They broke my nose,
他被捅了
he got stabbed...
但他没有放弃
but he did not give up.
他从那些疯子手下救了我的命
He saved my life from those creeps.
他也救了我哥哥
And he saved my brother, too.
所以我必须要救你♥爸♥爸
So I had to save your dad.
我那天晚上带他去了医院
I took him to the hospital that night.
去了急诊室
To the ER.
因为我是他的线人
And because I was his informant
我不能被别人看到 所以我不能进去
I couldn't go in and be seen.
仿佛还是昨天一样
Feels like yesterday.
他被捅的那天晚上
The night he was stabbed, that's...
是他遇见我的那天晚上
that's the night he met me.
是的
It was.
怎么样了
How we doin'?
我们正在整理受害者的口供
We're compiling interviews from our victims
我们的人贩子整晚都被关在里面
and our coyote's been down in the box all night,
但他除了"我要律师"之外什么都不说
but won't say anything more than "lawyer."
然后那位就出现了
Then there's you-know-who.
国土安♥全♥部♥查到他什么了
What's DHS got on this coyote?
有嫌疑人吗
We have a name?
有 四个
Yeah, four.
他一个也不回答
He's not answering to any of 'em.
受害者也不会开口
And the victims won't talk
因为他们家里还有家人
'cause they have families back home
他们的家人会为此付出代价
who will pay the price.
恐怕是这样的
Afraid so.
根据他身上的纹身
According to his tats,
这个人是FS-13区的
this guy is FS-13.
或者曾经是
Or was.
可能和黑帮有关系
Possibly graduated to cartel.
我知道你在想什么 兄弟
I can hear you thinking, brother.
我在想我需要帮助
I'm thinking I need a favor.
比尔·霍利斯特需要帮助吗
Bill Hollister needs help?
昨天我们在突袭行动中抓捕的一个人
One of the folks we snatched up in the raid yesterday
是位线人
was an informant.
我之前的一位线人
One of mine from the old days.
我相信这位无形的资产可以帮我们
Now I believe the asset could help us
理清人贩子的交易链
work up the food chain on this,
但他们想全身而退
but they want out.
联邦保护 新的身份
Federal protection, new ID,
这些更像是你的管辖范围
and that's more up your alley.
我们有许多线人
We have a lot of informants.
我们不能和每个人都达成协议
We can't strike a deal with everyone.
这会给警局树立一个危险的先例
It sets a dangerous precedent with the department.
给一个人特权
Give it to one,
其他人便都想利用特权
they all want to leverage that.
不是所有人 就这一个人
Well, not all. Just this one.
这些年 这个人帮助我们解决了许多毒品案子
This informant helped us with tons of drug cases over the years.
他是谁
Who is he?
是名女性
It's a she.
这不重要
And that shouldn't matter.
但这一直很重要 不是吗
But it always does, doesn't it?
你帮不帮我
You gonna help or not?
你打算怎么办呢
How would you put this?
你欠我一个人情 比尔
You'll owe me one, Bill.
算两个吧
Well, make it two.
我永远不会忘记 杰瑞
And I never forget, Jerry.
你溜进了黑帮的老巢
So, you just wandered into a cartel house
里面全是现金和枪
full of cash and guns,
还有20个人被关在后面的小屋里
with 20 people locked up in a shed out back,
而你却不知道发生了什么
and you had no idea what was going on?
不
No.
这是你猜的
That's your story.
我只说了
All I said was...
"叫我的律师过来"
"Get me my lawyer."
他的律师到了吗
So his lawyer here yet?
在大厅里耽搁了
held up in the lobby.
那些破电梯总是坏
Those damn elevators keep breaking down.
我的律师在哪
Where's my lawyer?
迟到了
Running late.
你数学好吗
You good at math?
黑帮的律师数学很好
Cartel lawyers are.
一些高年级的微积分
Some high-grade calculus crap.
你在说什么
The hell you talking about?
你的律师不只计算他的费用
Your lawyer's not just figuring out his fee,
或是你的保释金
or your bail,
而这笔钱不会很小
which won't be small.
他可能在算数 所以迟到了
No, he... he's probably delayed doing some ciphering.
给黑帮老大的成本收益分♥析♥
Cost benefit analysis for the jefe.
我想要我的律师
I want my lawyer.
你呢
Do you?
因为我打赌 他在想他要不要给你辩护
'Cause he's wondering if he wants you, I bet.
你值得他付出时间和精力
I mean, you really worth the time and effort,
还是开车拉你去沙漠里
or is it easier just to drive you out into the desert,
一枪打穿你的脑袋
put a bullet in your head,
剩下的工作都交给秃鹫 哪个更容易呢
and let the buzzards do their work?
他们管这叫"天♥葬♥"
They call that a sky burial.
名字挺好
Great name, huh?
这条路可真长
Hell of a way to go.
我现在去给你找律师
Now, let me go find you that lawyer.
他很焦虑
He's antsy.
他要直接找到他的老板
He's gonna go straight to his boss,
试着把事情弄好
try to set things right.
把他铐子解开 盯着他
Kick him loose, put eyes on him.
-好 -警长
- Okay. - Sheriff.
收到了伦敦的信息
Got a text from London.
他联♥系♥上了国土安♥全♥部♥ 想和你谈谈
He's got DHS, wants to talk to you.
这么快
That was fast.
帮你的忙算是一种激励
Holding a favor over you is motivating.
警长 这位是国土安♥全♥部♥的马科斯探员
Sheriff, this is Agent Marquez from DHS.
这位行政助理告诉我你有一位证人
The undersheriff tells me you have a witness
寻求合作
who seeks cooperation.
是这样的
That's right.
我们可以给她安排新的地方
We can certainly make arrangements for relocation,
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表