剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
of you and your decisions.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about it...
我想象不出来看着孩子长大
and I can't imagine what it must be like
是什么感受
watching a child grow up.
很难
Hard.
有时候我希望我能慢点长大
There are days I wish I could slow it down.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我在长大
I'm getting older.
我快要15岁了
I'm almost 15.
我希望我生活中的的男孩
I need to be able to have boys in my life
不用在你面前战战兢兢
who aren't completely afraid of you.
稍微有点害怕还是可以的吧
A little afraid of me is okay though, right?
无法避免的事
Wouldn't have it any other way.
但我还是希望你能再给怀亚特一次机会
I do need you to give Wyatt another chance though.
为了我
For me.
宝贝 我会为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you, honey.
我当然会的
'Course I will.
你只是成长得太快了
You're just growing up so fast.
我害怕了
I get scared.
抱歉
Sorry.
你一晚上都在这儿吗
You been here all night?
我来得比较早 想清理一下收件箱
I came in early. I wanted to clear the inbox.
我分手后也会一头扎进工作中
Yeah, I get diving into work after a breakup.
不过你要给自己一点时间 对吧
But you're taking time for yourself though, right?
至少我尽力了
Trying to at least.
如果你想玩水 喊我一声
If you ever wanna get in the water, give me a shout.
我可以带你去冲浪
I'll take you for a surf.
这是扫除杂念最好的方法
There's no better way for clearing your head.
谢了 凯德
Thanks, Cade.
我可能会接受你的提议
Yeah, I, uh, I might take you up on that.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 请坐
Yeah, sit.
我让一些副警长
I sent some deputies over
去接伊泽贝尔的前养母
to pick up Isobel's former foster mother.
现在可以这么说
Think it's safe to say
她不再属于这个体系了
she's not part of the system anymore.
是件好事
Well, that's good to hear.
你之前任教多少年
How many years were you a teacher?
六年 怎么了
Six. Why?
我想知道一个人要花多久可以明白
Wanted to know how long it takes for someone to know.
明白什么
To know what?
明白一个孩子究竟需要什么
To know exactly what a kid needs.
你该说什么 做什么
What to say or do,
施压多少
how hard to push.
教育是一种天赋
It's a gift.
我不知道天赋是什么
I don't know about a gift.
我只是完成我的工作
I was just doing my job.
我不觉得你一直只是完成工作
I don't think you've ever just done anything.
所以我喊你过来
That's why I wanted to see you.
我在处理布拉福德警长
I've been going through this mountain
留下来的这堆未处理文件
of Sheriff Bradford's unfinished paperwork...
看起来你可以升职了
and it seems you're due for a promotion.
我不认为布拉福德警长
Yeah, well, I don't think Sheriff Bradford--
但这不是我提拔你的理由
Which isn't why I'm offering one to you.
在我在任的短暂时期里
In my short time here,
我看到了足够多的
I've seen more than enough.
你的无私奉献和主动精神
Selflessness and initiative...
有些人整个职业生涯里都无法做到
that some don't manage their entire career.
-所以我想提拔你为... -长官
- So that's why I'd like to offer you-- - Sir.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想打断你
I don't mean to interrupt you, um...
但我得实话实说
but I gotta be honest with you,
我不想知道升到什么职位
I don't wanna know what the promotion is.
-不想吗 -我当然很感谢你
- You don't? - I appreciate it, of course.
比你想象中更感激你
More than you know.
但无论是什么职位 我都会拒绝
But no matter what it is, I'm gonna turn it down,
所以要我说
so, the way I'm thinking,
还是不知道比较好
it's better not to know.
你为什么要拒绝
And why would you turn it down?
因为我想做完未尽之事
Because I wanna finish what I started.
什么事
And what's that?
训练乔瑟夫
Training Joseph.
他会成为一位出色的副警长
He's gonna be a great deputy.
但这项工作还没做完
But the work isn't finished yet.
如我所说
Like I said...
你做的绝不是小事
you've never just done anything.
只要你准备好了 你随时可以晋升
Promotion's here when you're ready.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我还要对你说一句谢谢
I owe you a second thank you.
-谢什么 -谢谢你相信我
- For what? - For believing in me,
对伊泽贝尔的无条件帮助
for helping out with Isobel with no questions and no conditions.
这才是重点
That's all this is really about.
大获全胜
The big wins...
或是一败涂地
the unimaginable losses.
我们都会彼此相助
We're here to help each other.
否则 就只是虚度光阴而已
Otherwise... we're just passin' time.
明尼克警官 你来了
Deputy Minnick. There you are.
我有新的任务给你
I've got a new assignment for you.
那个地检官...
This district attorney...
你不来吗
You're not coming?
不了
I'm not.
但还是谢谢你的邀请
No. But thank you for the invite.
也谢谢你给我机会
And the opportunity. I appreciate it.
你知道自己在做什么吗
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我知道
I think so.
这不只是封免费酒会的邀请函
This isn't just an invite to an open bar event.
更是以我的方式告诉你 在我的指挥部中
This is my way of saying you'll have a place
会有你的一席之地
in my command structure.
前提是你能当选
If you're elected.
只是时间问题
When I'm elected.
我非常感谢你为我所做的一切
I really appreciate everything you've done for me
以及你对我的信任
and for the confidence you have in me.
但我扪心自问
But I've been doing some soul searching
发现我真正想做 也是要做的事
and the thing I've come up with is that what I really wanna do,
是我的本职工作
what I am going to do, is my job.
眼下 我的工作是带上那个
And right now, my job is to start a shift
需要我教导的年轻副警长 一起巡逻
with a young deputy that's in need of my guidance.
你想做好本职工作 这无可厚非
I can't argue with you wanting to do your job.
我尊重这点
I respect that.
但我得和你说实话
But I'm not gonna lie to you.
你犯了个大错
You're making a very big mistake.
地检官莱莉也要竞选警长了
District Attorney Riley is running for sheriff now, too.
不管比尔参不参选 他俩之间
She and Bill, regardless of whether he's running or not
都免不了一场恶斗
will tear each other apart.
等蝉入螳螂腹
And when the dust settles...
我会是最后那个黄雀
I'll be the last man standing.
那时 你要么从旁辅佐
At that point, you can either stand beside me...
要么成为绊脚之石
or in my way.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
《洛杉矶时报》的马克·格林伯格给您回电
Mark Greenburg from the LA Times -returning your call.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
马克 我是霍利斯特警长
Mark. Sheriff Hollister.
我想和你聊聊洛杉矶警局那个警探的事
I wanted to talk to you about that LAPD detective
被郡警局逮捕的那个
the Sheriff's Department arrested.
对 约翰逊警探 就是他
Yeah, Detective Johnson, that's him.
有传言说 地检想私了
Word on the street is the DA's lookin' to cut a deal.
要不要听听我的说法
How'd you like to hear my side of the story?
明天有威尼斯站的排球联赛
Volleyball tournament in Venice tomorrow.
-来一起看吧 -威尼斯我喜欢
- You are coming. - Venice is my spot
但排球不是我的菜
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表