剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我之前在自己处理问题
Been sort of managing it on my own.
有时候我们都忘了
And I know... You know, sometimes we forget
生命多么脆弱
how fragile it all is.
我打拼出了一个不错的人生
I've built a pretty good life for myself, you know.
有个爱我的漂亮老婆
I have a beautiful wife who loves me and...
现在有了孩子
and now a family.
这提醒了我现在会失去很多
That just reminds me of how much more I have to lose now.
我把工作当成一种逃避
I use my job as a way to escape,
控制酒瘾的方法
in order to manage my addiction.
我埋头工作的时候很有安全感
You know, I feel safe in burying myself in work.
现在只是在提醒我的出身
But now, it's just reminding me of where I came from and...
需要多努力才能摆脱内心的恶魔
how far I had to climb to escape my demons.
我上次失去了我的妹妹
You know, I-I lost my sister last time and...
我说"失去"是因为我不知道她是死是活
I say lost because I don't know if she's dead or alive.
我们都曾在街上流浪
We were both on the streets, and, you know...
我挺过来了 她没有
I made it. She didn't.
我试过去找她 但是...
I've tried to find her but...
我不知道我还能不能
Truth is, I don't know if I want to anymore
冒着失去家人的风险
and risk losing my family all over again.
但我必须挺过今天
But I'm gonna make it through today because I have to.
因为我们只有今天
Because we only have today.
一天一天来 对吧
One day at a time, right?
对
Yep.
谢谢你们让我分享出来
Thank you for letting me share.
等等
Hey, hold up.
我是凯德 洛杉矶郡警局警探
I'm Cade. Detective. LASD.
我知道你是丹尼斯·朗福德的担♥保♥人
I understand you're Dennis Longford's sponsor.
是 我是
Yeah, that's right.
发生什么了
What happened?
我希望他过上了更好的生活
He moved on to something better, I hope.
但是我需要了解他的生活
But I need to know about his life.
丹尼斯 是个好人
Dennis... was kind.
很体贴
Thoughtful.
不愿意分享自己的故事 但大家都一样
Had trouble sharing, but, hell, who doesn't?
不过他一直很忙
He kept himself pretty busy though.
疏导其他老兵
Counseling other vets.
帮助别人结束流浪生活 参与到项目中
Trying to help people get off the streets, and into the program.
对于这座城市对人们的背叛 他反应很强烈
He had really strong feelings about how the city turns its back on people.
他很想保护所有人
He had this deep need to protect everyone.
即便你们才认识
Even if he just met you.
我几周前想去看看他的
I went to check on him a couple of weeks back.
房♥东说他走了
Landlord said he was gone.
他有家人吗
Does he have family?
只有一个
Just this one.
霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Hollister.
去打扰伦敦去
Go bother London.
我们今天该好好谈谈
We deserved that today.
事情有点紧张了
It was out of order.
我今早看了媒体报道
I saw a media report this morning,
说流浪汉驻地有人死亡
death at a homeless encampment.
其实是谋杀
Murder, actually.
我刚刚去了
I was just down there.
这个郡真的有问题
County's got a real problem.
但我不想插手任何人的计划
I wouldn't wanna step on anyone's plans, though.
我同意 问题还在扩散
I agree. It's an epidemic.
至少我们可以把他们安置到避难所
At the very least, we need to move them into shelters.
而不是睡在大街上
Off the streets.
不管什么计划 这都是我们要先做的
Any plan has to start with that.
这是个执法机关
This is a law enforcement institution.
而且他们并没有违法
And they're not breaking any laws.
我的工作是找出杀了老兵的凶手
My job is to find out who killed a Marine.
仅此而已
Period.
我不会把他们逼走
I'm not moving anyone.
听着 我在制定一套全面的政策
Listen-- I'm putting together a set of sweeping policy proposals
能在人们流浪之前把他们找出来
that will catch people before they fall into homelessness.
但就现在的人口数来说
But for the current population,
我们只能采取一些极端措施
all we have are drastic measures.
你觉得我是采取极端措施的人吗
And you think I'm a drastic measures kinda guy?
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
有什么发现吗
So what do you got?
朗福德是最近几周才露宿街头的
Longford hadn't been on the streets but a couple weeks.
很难想象他和毒贩有多大的仇
And I find it hard to imagine that he was in
能让毒贩冒着生命危险杀了他
that deep with his dealer for the guy to risk killing him.
接着说
Go on.
毒贩告诉我
So the dealer tells me
朗福德在保护整个社区
that Longford was protecting the neighborhood.
免受谁的伤害
From what?
所有人
Everybody.
进来
Yeah.
我调出了驻地的监控记录
I pulled video from the cameras in the area of the encampment.
在丹尼斯·朗福德死亡前后
There's someone moving in and out of the area
有人频繁进出此地区
around the time of Dennis Longford's death.
他是把凶器丢弃在那里了吗
Is he tossing the murder weapon there?
有可能
Could be.
一身黑
Wearing all black.
看起来是有备而来
Looks like he came to do a job.
或者就是穿着他的制♥服♥
Or he's just wearing his uniform.
去查一下
Check it out.
看看驻地外面的企业里
See if there's any security guards
有没有保安站岗
posted up outside businesses near the encampment.
收到
Copy that.
麦琪
Maggie.
我在这你感觉怎样
How do you feel about me being here?
还挺好的
It's okay.
我知道我妈妈对这几周
I know my mom is worried about everything
发生的事情十分焦虑
that happened a few weeks ago.
到底发生了什么
And what exactly happened?
我在郡监狱被当做人♥质♥
I was held hostage at the County Jail.
我在医疗队当志愿者
I volunteer in the medical wing.
妈妈
Mom.
他们选你是有原因的
They picked you for a reason.
你为什么会觉得你妈妈被针对了
Why do you feel your mother was targeted?
因为我爸爸是洛杉矶郡的警长
Because my dad's the sheriff of Los Angeles County.
如果有人想接近他
And if anybody wants to get to him,
他们知道最好的方法就是
they know that the best way to do that is by getting...
来接近我们
to us.
我跟你说了
I told you nothing like that
这样的事情绝不会再发生
is ever gonna happen again.
你又无法保证
You can't promise that.
你们完全不知道我经历了什么
You don't even know half of what I'm going through.
在学校 一些孩子们假装喜欢我
At school, kids either pretend they like me,
心里想着我可能对他们有帮助
thinking I can hook them up
剩下的人根本不理我
or they ice me out.
我走到哪儿都有人盯着我
I can't go anywhere without someone breathing down my neck.
天哪 我的女儿
Ay, mi hija.
爸爸当上警长那天
It's like the day Dad became sheriff,
我们的整个世界都天翻地覆
our entire world was flipped upside down.
我知道你的感受 亲爱的
I know exactly how you feel, sweetie.
我以前很担心他
You know, I used to worry about him
每天晚上能不能平安到家
walking through the door every night.
而现在 我担心的是
And now I just worry about
他进家门时 会带回些什么
what's gonna come through the door with him.
这个社区变化好快
This neighborhood's turning fast.
是啊 希望是向好的方向变化
Yeah, hopefully for the better.
这我就不能确定了
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
施工入口
沃德
Hey, Ward.
你得来一趟
I need you to get down here.
出现可疑嫌犯
Got a possible suspect.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表