剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
That is a lot of thinking.
这片海很大
It's a big ocean.
你会成为一位优秀的父亲
You'll be a wonderful father.
这也是我嫁给你的原因
That's why I married you.
别让自己过得太累
Don't do this to yourself.
你几周前说过
Look, you said a few weeks ago, you know,
"我们是想领养他们 可他们想和我们在一起吗"
"We may want them, but do they really want us?"
然后我想 "你知道吗"
And then I thought, "You know what?"
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
我♥操♥之过急了 我们一直想有自己的孩子
I'm rushing this. We're trying to have our own baby
然后我没经过你的同意 擅自带了两个孩子回家
and then and I bring two kids home without even asking you.
你做了正确的事 我们会做正确的事
You did the right thing. And we will do right thing.
我们必须做出决定 否则就会失去他们
We have to decide or we're gonna lose 'em.
你一直瞒着我
You've been holding out on me, huh?
想让你接着猜
Thought I'd keep you guessing.
就像你可以不用锅做出
Like how you could put together such an amazing breakfast
如此美味的早餐
without using a single pan?
或许外卖♥♥帮了我点忙
Okay, so maybe Postmates helped a little.
最重要的是心意
It's the thought that counts.
不能轻易放过你
Not letting you off easy.
你想补偿我吗
You wanna make it up to me?
把这些箱子打开
Unpack those boxes,
自打我们搬过来就一直放在这里
they've been sitting there since we moved in.
我在想我们可以把它们扔了
I was thinking we could just throw those away.
你认真的吗
You serious?
箱子里的东西属于另一个人
The things in those boxes belong to someone else.
华盛顿特区的生活是另一种生活
DC was a whole other life.
我现在是个完全不同的人了
And I'm a whole different person now.
你说得对
You're right.
洛杉矶是新的开始
LA is all about new beginnings.
餐厅
厨房♥
他们说什么
What are they saying?
一级谋杀
First-degree murder.
他们认为我♥干♥掉了特伦特 想占领他的地盘
They think I popped that guy Trent trying to take his corner.
说他们有铁证
Saying they got hard evidence.
我以为你不贩毒了
I thought you were done dealing.
我确实金盆洗手了
I am. I was.
我跟你说 兄弟 他们真是太操蛋了
I'm telling you, man, it's messed up how they doin' us in here.
在证实清白之前都是有罪的
Guilty until proven innocent.
坚强一点
Hey, stay strong.
他们建造这个地方就是为了击垮你
They built this place to break you.
好吗
All right?
向我保证 如果我出事了
Promise me if things go down,
你要替我照顾我妈
you'll look after my Moms.
她不应该经历这一切
She doesn't deserve to go through this.
你有我呢 兄弟
You know I got you.
你知道不是我♥干♥的 对吗
You know I didn't do this, right?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
但这还不够
But that's not gonna be enough.
我受够了这一切
I'm sick and tired of this!
什么时候才是个头
When is it gonna stop?
今天我被洛杉矶警局的一名警官
Today I had a gun pointed at the back of my head
用枪顶着头
by an LAPD officer.
你我都知道 我的小命差一点就没了
And you and I both know that almost had a different ending!
我差点就上了头条
And I would've been another headline, right?
该死
Damn it!
看着我
Look at me.
我明白
I hear you.
我拿着这个警徽可不是为了佯作不知的
I did not get this badge to look the other way.
那就别这样
Then don't.
只要你穿上这身警服
Whenever you put on this uniform,
你就要帮每一个被冤枉的黑人洗清罪名
you owe it to every wrongfully accused black man
来遵守我们立下的誓言
to uphold the oath we took.
与其对着衣柜发脾气
So instead of trading blows with this locker,
不如去查查到底怎么回事
let's find out what's really going on.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
先找到那个想杀特伦特·安德森的人
By finding the person who had a reason to kill Trent Anderson.
你表明身份了 对吗
You identified yourself, yeah?
对
Yes.
你再动一下我就开枪了
You move again, you will get shot.
这个警官叫什么名字
What's the name of this officer?
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter right now.
对我很重要 我想知道他的名字
It does to me. I want his name.
现在唯一重要的名字是马修·埃文斯
The only name that matters right now is Matthew Evans.
我们一定能做点什么 比尔
There's gotta be something that we can do, Bill.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
我是警长
I'm sheriff.
要我帮你去洛杉矶警局查你老朋友的案子
Asking me to look into an LAPD case on your old buddy
这可不是个小忙
is no small ask.
我需要更多的信息
I need something more to go on.
这是他的逮捕记录
This is his arrest record.
抢劫
Robbery.
持有毒品
Drug possession.
我记得你是想帮他
I thought you said you wanted to help him.
看看日期
Look at the dates.
那是以前的他 不是现在的他
That's who he was. Not who he is.
他很多年之前就金盆洗手了
He put that life behind him years ago.
他不是杀手
He isn't a killer,
而且他肯定没杀特伦特
and he definitely did not kill this Trent guy.
我的内心告诉我
Everything inside of me is telling me
马修是无辜的
that Matthew is innocent.
我只是求你帮忙查查
All I'm asking you to do is look into it.
我不能仅凭直觉就去调查
I can't do that on gut instinct alone.
真的吗
Really?
因为你告诉我这是唯一能相信的东西
Because that is the one thing you taught me to trust.
司法证据陈列室
限制区域
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
我查到特伦特·安德森
I learned that Trent Anderson
是南边以前的一个大毒贩
was a big-time drug dealer on the south side.
掌管好几个街区
Ran multiple blocks
还招募社区里的孩子给他运毒
and was recruiting neighborhood kids as runners for his business.
现在他死了 肯定有权力空白
Well, now that he's gone, I'm sure there's a power void.
金字塔尖倒了
Top of the pyramid falls,
很多人都想填补空缺
plenty of people are eager to fill in.
洛杉矶警局谁处理这个案子
So who at the LAPD is handling this case?
我冒昧地问一句 为什么这么问
I'm afraid to ask where this is going.
那就别问
Then don't.
长官 在你插手另一个机构的调查之前
Sir, I need you to understand the political repercussions
你得知道这种行为的政♥治♥影响
prior to inserting yourself into another agency's investigation.
毕肖 乔瑟夫是我的干儿子
Bishop, Joseph's my godson.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他从没有求过我什么
He's never asked me for anything.
至少我能帮他调查一下
The least I can do is give it a look.
我明白 但这就如同在政♥治♥上走钢丝
I hear you, but you're walking a political tightrope here.
更何况这可能会被人误解成裙带关系
Not to mention, this could be misinterpreted as a form of nepotism.
没错 正是如此
That's exactly what this is.
你好 警长
Hi, Sheriff.
-你有预约吗 -有
- Do you have an appointment? - Yes.
-长官 这上面没有你 -就在上面 霍利斯特
- Sir, I don't see you on here. - Oh, it's there. Hollister.
凶杀组在几楼
What floor is homicide on?
-四楼 -谢谢你 警官
- Four. - Thank you, Officer.
约翰逊警探
Detective Johnson.
是我 警长
Yes, Sheriff.
我有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
现在还不知道
Don't know yet.
我是来找你谈谈 今天早些时候洛杉矶警局警官
I'm here to talk about something that happened earlier today
和我的一名副警长之间发生的事
with the LAPD and one of my deputies.
我听说了
I heard about that.
万幸所有人都没事
Luckily, everyone's okay.
我不觉得没事
I wouldn't say okay.
那位副警长是我的好朋友
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表