剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Yeah.
我理解
I understand that.
你被骚扰的原因是你装病
But the reason you were harassed is you lied about being sick.
我维护自己的权益
I stood up for myself
而且按照你和爸爸告诉我的去做了
and did exactly what you and Dad taught me to do
你们却只在意我翘了一天课
and all you care about is missing one day of school?
你以为我不在意我女儿被跟踪吗
Do I care that some creep was basically stalking my daughter?
我当然在意
Of course I do.
但我是不是更应该在意你把自己
But do I care about the fact that you put yourself
置于一个让他更容易得手的境地呢
in a position that made it easy for him to do so?
是 我应该
Yes, I do.
如果不是因为爸爸的新工作
You wouldn't even know I skipped school
你甚至都不知道我逃学了
if it wasn't for Dad's new job, so...
我们得学会处理这种情况
We need to learn to be strategic.
这不是我们想要的 但我们的行为都被放大
We didn't sign up for this but we are under the microscope.
这就是现实
But it is what it is,
我们不能改变别人的行为
and we can't change it or what other people do.
我们只能控制自己的行为
We can only control what we do.
我们要做的
And what we do...
我们永远要做的
what we've always done--
要尽力去做对的事
Try as hard as we can to do the right thing.
我知道
I know.
但这不是我想要的
But I didn't ask for all this stuff.
这些记者 被监视
Reporters and being watched.
我知道
I know. I know.
但生活并不是你想要什么
But life isn't always about what you ask for.
而是在于你被赋予了什么
It's about what you're given.
用你被赋予的去做你想做的
And what you do with what you're given.
对啊
Aye.
想得美
Nice try.
我被禁足了 我知道
I'm grounded, I know,
但我们一定要告诉爸爸吗
but do we have to tell Dad?
你知道我会怎么说
I think you know the answer to that one.
毕肖 你好
Bishop. Hi.
我以为你回家了
I thought you went home.
回过了
I did.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Oh, yeah, yeah. Uh, fine.
我想跟你聊聊今天的事
I wanna talk about what happened today.
你看过我的报告了 我生气了
You were reading my chart, I got angry and...
我想告诉你原因
I wanted to tell you why.
之前我就准备说的
I almost did earlier but then...
我担心你会对我评头论足
I don't know, I thought you were gonna judge me or something.
我认为只有人们害怕的时候才会评头论足
I think judgment is something people turn to when they're scared.
或是他们不理解
Or they don't understand.
我轻易不害怕
I don't scare easy,
而且我也非常想了解
and I would like more than anything to understand
你经历了什么
what you're going through.
进来吧
Come in.
我很抱歉冲你发脾气
Okay, I'm... I'm really sorry for getting upset.
我不应该这样对你
You did not deserve that.
你不必向我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
你之前被当成人♥质♥
You were just held hostage.
我觉得讨论我自己的问题有点自私
I feel selfish talking about my problems.
我学医是为了帮助别人
Look, I got into medicine to help people.
相信我 我跟你说帮助你的时候
So trust me when I tell you, that helping you...
也是在帮助我自己
helps me, too.
对我...
It-it's...
有些事对我来说难以启齿
difficult for me to talk about certain things.
生物上的事
Biological things.
我知道
Of course.
医患保密协议
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
直到最近 我都不知道怎么描述
Till recently, I didn't have a word for...
我内心的感觉
what I felt like on the inside.
我让别人猜
I let people assume.
但我不想让别人感觉不舒服
I didn't wanna make anyone else feel uncomfortable,
但这样会让我自己感觉更糟
but that just made me feel worse.
我讨厌标签
You know, I hate labels.
现在我却想给我自己贴个标签
And here I am trying to give myself one.
显然
Well, look, obviously,
我懂生物学
I understand biology.
不止有两种性别
There are more than two sexes.
我不知道每一种性别的形式
I don't understand all the layers of identity,
但我知道 最基本的是
but I do know, fundamentally,
如果活得不真实对你的精神是有害的
that not living one's truth is detrimental to your psyche.
我也不想再伤害自己了
And I don't wanna do that to myself anymore.
这次的意外也让我清楚地认识到
This accident made it very clear
活过今天没明天
that tomorrow is not a guarantee,
我要做我自己
and I need to be me.
我要每天一点一点的
I'm getting closer every day
发现真实的自己
to exactly what that is.
但现在 我可以确定
But for now, I know...
我不完全是个女人
I'm not all woman.
谢谢
Thank you...
感谢你信任我 跟我说这些
for trusting me with that.
带着这样的心结生活一定很艰难
It must've been very difficult to live with that for so long.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我完全不知道
I-I had no idea how badly
我如此需要和别人谈谈这些
I needed to say that to someone.
真希望我也能轻松地对吉纳维芙说出来
I wish I knew it was gonna be this easy with Genevieve.
如果你没有准备好 就不必告诉她
Well, you don't have to tell her until you're ready.
我准备好了 但如果她拒绝我呢
I am, but what if she rejects me?
毕肖
Bishop...
你非常出色
you are remarkable.
我认真的
I mean it.
如果吉纳维芙不接受你
If Genevieve rejects you,
说明她根本就配不上你
she didn't deserve you in the first place.
你不想跟我们谈
If you don't wanna talk to us,
至少告诉我们你的名字
can you maybe give us your name?
如果我们什么信息都没有
We can't get you home
-我们没办法送你回家 -我来说
- if we don't have any information. - Here. Let me.
我们想告诉你 你在这里很安全
We want you to know that you're safe here.
你不需要...
You don't have to be...
他叫圣迈克尔
His name's St. Michael.
玛利亚
Maria.
什么意思
What's that?
这是我的名字
That's my name.
玛利亚
Maria.
罗杰绑♥架♥了你
Roger kidnapped you.
我不是小孩 不过他把我带走了
I'm no kid, but, yeah, he took me.
-从哪里 -公交车站
- From where? - Bus station.
他说可以送我一程
He said he'd give me a ride
因为我要去文图拉
'cause I was trying to get to Ventura
我在那边有朋友
'cause I got people up there.
你为什么审问我
Why you grillin' me?
只是想把事情弄清楚
Just trying to get things straight.
还有什么不清楚的 我被他囚禁了
What's not straight? I was a prisoner.
玛利亚会觉得你是被囚禁的吗
Is that what Maria would say, that you were a prisoner?
她跟你谈过了吗
She talked to you?
是的
Yes.
那挺好的 不是吗
Well, that's good, then, right?
是的
It is.
玛利亚她
You know, Maria...
她的手腕
her wrists.
上面全是手铐造成的伤口和淤青
They're all cut and bruised from the handcuffs.
是的
Yeah.
你却没有
Yours aren't.
根据郡办公厅的消息
And according to the County Clerk's office,
罗杰和珍妮特·威尔科特斯
Roger and Janet Wilcox
2005年在范奈斯结婚
were married in Van Nuys in 2005.
这人就是你吧 对吗
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表