剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
《副警长》前情提要
Previously on Deputy...
你都长这么大了
Oh, you have gotten so big!
我已经很久没见过他们俩了
It's been too long since I've seen these two.
奶奶说我们要经常过去看她
Grandma said we're gonna see her all the time now.
可以吗
Is that okay?
我想知道来自特区的国♥家♥安♥全♥分♥析♥师
I wondered how a national security analyst
怎么会到洛杉矶郡给警长当司机
might end up driving the sheriff of LA County,
所以我打给了你的上司
so I called your supervisor.
我知道发生了什么
I know what went down.
抱歉了医生们
Sorry, doc.
我们要自己处理这件事
We had to take matters into our own hands.
如果出了任何问题
If anything goes wrong,
我都会杀了你
I will kill you.
地检官莱莉
District Attorney Riley,
我已经给你了一名腐♥败♥警♥察♥的铁证
I've handed you the guaranteed conviction of a corrupt cop.
你为什么不开展调查呢
How are you not running with this?
今天我宣布 我要竞选洛杉矶郡警局的警长
Today I announce my candidacy for sheriff of Los Angeles County.
地检官卡罗尔·莱莉
八小时前
看起来孩子们在这里生活得很好
Looks like things have been going well with the children.
罗伯托成绩提高了
Roberto's grades are up.
这很好
That's excellent.
我们这几个月里取得了很大的进步
Yeah, we've made a lot of progress the last few months.
-感觉像... -感觉像家人一样
- Feels like... - Feels like a family.
这是实话
Straight up.
我有义务通知你们
I am obligated to inform you
罗伯托和卡蜜拉的姥姥
that Roberto and Camilla's maternal grandmother
已经申请了对孙子孙女的监护权
has filed for custody of the grandchildren.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我就知道
I knew it.
她之前打电♥话♥来...
She called in this past--
她就这样突然出现
So she just shows up.
并不怎么了解孩子们
Barely knows the kids.
-凯德 -不不不
- Cade. - No, no, no.
我们像照顾亲生孩子一样照顾他们已经几个月了
We've been caring for these kids like they're our own for months.
他们就是我们的孩子
They are our own.
所以我们要讨论并行计划
This is why we go over concurrent planning.
这样的事情总是可以商量的
Something like this is always a possibility.
那个女人甚至没参加她爸爸的葬礼
That woman didn't even go to their father's funeral,
她就这么冲进来把孩子从我们身边抢走吗
Okay? She's just gonna swoop in and take them from us?
她的目的是什么
What's the angle here?
为了钱吗
She doin' it for the money?
卡门在做所有必要工作
Carmen is doing all the required work.
她在努力
She's making the efforts.
努力
Effort?
你们做过背景检查吗
Did you even do a background check?
因为如果她和那个混♥蛋♥一起玩...
'Cause if she's hanging out with the same scumbags he was...
听我说 你肯定也能看出来
Okay, listen, obviously, you can recognize
我们主要是关心
that our-our main concern
卡蜜拉和罗伯托的幸福
is for the well-being of Camilla and Roberto.
我们给他们提供了一个安全 稳定的家
We've provided a safe, stable home for them.
他们之前从未有过
The first they've ever had.
我们不能让事情这样
We can't let this happen.
我不允许
I'm not gonna.
现在一切都还没有下定论
Nothing has been decided yet.
但有血缘关系的是优先考虑的
But biological relatives are preferred.
这是你告诉我们的
You told us that.
我能说的就是相信整套流程
All I can say is trust the process.
我知道流程
Oh, I know the process.
我也经历过
I have my own.
说实话 我们还有什么选择
What are our options? Honestly?
你是名律师
You're a lawyer.
打一场最漂亮的官司
Present the best case you can.
我应该是那个盯着你看的人 年轻人
I'm supposed to be the one with a thousand-yard stare, young man.
你说什么
What's that?
别想太多
Stop thinking so hard.
不适合你
It doesn't suit you.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Ah, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
这是基♥督♥山伯爵三明治
It's a Monte Cristo sandwich.
什么叫 这是什么东西
What do you mean, what the hell is that?
至少我在吃 你又怎么解释
At least I eat. What's your excuse?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
要我说 是你的良知在作怪
If you ask me, it's your conscience.
或许吧
Maybe.
这场竞选...
This race...
你的十层烂透了 好像他知道的最多似的
You got a 10th floor suck up, acting like he knows best.
老杰瑞
Old Jerry.
别忘了那个唯利是图的律师
And let's not forget the ambulance chaser.
或许她想起诉我们自己的人
She probably wants to sue our own people.
所以你坐在这里 吃不下饭
And there you are, not eatin'.
你为什么不说出来
Why don't you just say it?
说出来
Say it.
我想当警长 行吗
I want the job, all right?
我想
I want it.
你当然想
You're damn right you do.
有什么问题呢
So what's the problem?
宝拉 麦琪
Paula. Maggie.
甚至乔瑟夫也会受伤 如果...
Even Joseph could get hurt if I--
我告诉你件事 孩子
Let me tell you something, son.
不管怎么样你都会激怒别人
You're gonna piss folks off no matter what.
这就是生活
That's just life.
还不如做一些有价值的事
Might as well be for somethin' worth a damn.
他们看到了你做的好事 相信我
They see the good that you do. Trust me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
副警长
第一季 第十一集
熬夜了吗
Late night?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你今天早上看起来不是很舒服
You looked a little rough this morning.
你和朋友参加马修的生日派对了吗
You and your boys turn up for Matthew's birthday?
-派对怎么样 -我没去
- How was it? - I didn't go.
那你去...
Then what...
让我猜猜 卡特和他的党羽
Let me guess. Carter and coalition.
他们的名声不好 但他们是好人
They get a bad rep but they're good dudes.
相信我 卡特和他的兄弟
Trust me, Carter and his boys
可不是你应该接近的人
are not the crew you wanna roll with.
不敢相信你这么欺骗你的朋友们
Can't believe you faked on your boys like that.
听着 事情现在不一样了
Look, things are different now.
我想融入他们
I-I tried to fit in with them,
我只是...
I just...
我们能换个话题吗
Can we drop it, please?
他刚刚闯过了停止标识 把警灯打开
He just ran that stop sign. Light him up.
-看着点 -我看到他了
- Watch now. - I see him.
他把什么东西放到后座上了
He put something in the back seat.
很好
Good.
这次由你来指挥
You take the lead on this one.
马上要评估了 你不能一直当个新兵
Evals are coming up. You can't be a trainee forever.
把眼睛挣大
Eyes up.
有什么我能帮你的吗 警官
Can I help you with something, officer?
你闯过了一个停止标志
You blew through a stop sign back there.
我能看一下你的驾驶证和行驶证吗
Can I see your license and registration, please?
这是你的公♥司♥吗
This your company?
不是我的 我在这里工作
It's not mine. I just work for them.
福利待遇很好 你懂我的意思吧
Good benefits though. You know what I mean?
明尼克警官 我需要你过来一下
Deputy Minnick, I need you over here, please.
我来查一下
I'll run it.
你为什么把这个包放在后座上
Why'd you put that bag in the back seat?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我把你逼停的时候 你把这个包放在了后座上
When I pulled you over, you put that bag in the back seat.
为什么
Why?
我觉得这样更安全
I thought it would be safer.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表