剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Acting Sheriff Bill Hollister
下令关闭了五号♥高速公路
has called for the I-5 to be shut down
以保证追捕过程中 市民的人身安全
to keep civilians safe while they hunt down this dangerous criminal.
1号♥直升机 已有空中视野
Air One, eyes in the sky.
地面单位做好准备
Ground units be on point.
会有很多愤怒的司机的
We're gonna have a lot of angry drivers out there.
出什么事了
What's going on?
到底怎么了
What's the deal, man?
南加州进近 1号♥直升机
Socal approach, Air One.
3点方向交通堵塞 我们看到了
Uh, traffic at 3 o'clock. We have it in sight.
高度90米
300 feet above.
看见了 他在那里
Got him! There he is.
往北移♥动♥ 左侧车道 摩托车
Northbound. Number One lane. Motorcycle.
1号♥直升机 霍利斯特下令地面单位
Air One Hollister to ground unit.
封锁所有高速匝道
Lock down all freeway off-ramps.
25 正在封锁
2-5, locking down...
1号♥车正在前往警长处
This is Car One en route to the boss.
可以使用警铃开路
Rolling Code 3 from the hall.
你还想要假装多久
How long are you gonna keep pretending?
我们都知道放任霍利斯特行动
You and I both know Hollister unchecked
对郡里就是危害
is a danger to the county.
无意冒犯 我不同意这个评价
All due respect, I disagree with that assessment.
我只看到两个愿为洛杉矶郡警局牺牲的人
I see two people who would give their lives for the LASD
有着完全不同的手段
with two very different approaches.
毕肖副警长 别忘了霍利斯特
Deputy Bishop, don't forget there's an expiration date
当警长的日子是有限的
on Sheriff Hollister's time in office.
别毁了你在局里的未来
Don't jeopardize your future with the department.
信息已收到
Message received.
1号♥直升机 霍利斯特下令地面单位
Air One Hollister to ground units.
14号♥路往北
14 north.
让北面的巡逻站做好战术警戒
Put northern patrol station on tactical alert.
他上了土路 向西开了
He's on the dirt. Headed westbound.
在此特殊区域的飞行器请注意
Any aircraft in the special flight area,
警方飞机正在追捕逃犯...
be advised there is a police pursuit...
直升机 准备降落
Rooftop 549.
从你们位置北边出口出来
Take the exit north of your location.
收到
Roger that...
各警局准备好响应
Start deploying station response.
警力前往棕榈谷地区
Teams toward the Palmdale area.
绕一下 绕一下
Come around, come around.
拦住他 拦住他
Cut him off, cut him off.
429 收到
429, copy.
正在从北边出口驶出
Taking the exit north of our location now.
拦住这个王八蛋了
Got this son of a bitch.
现在就在路上降落
Put her down on the road now!
我已经期待很久了 罗曼
I've been waitin' a long time for this, Roman.
扣扳机吧
Pull the trigger.
一周之前我可能就扣了
I would have a week ago.
我知道你是谁 霍利斯特
I know who you are, Hollister.
躲在警徽后面好好享受吧
Have fun hiding behind that badge.
不管有没有警徽
Badge or no badge,
我总会来抓你这种人♥渣♥
I'll always come after scum like you.
长官 你找我
Sir, you wanted to see me?
明尼克副警长
Deputy Minnick.
请坐
Please have a seat.
听说你帮了大忙
Heard about you assisting majors.
干得好
Well done.
谢谢 我很感谢这个机会
Thank you. I appreciate the opportunity.
几个月之后就是年度评审了
Annual reviews are in a few months.
私下里说一句
Between you and I,
你是布拉福德的首选
you were at the top of Bradford's list.
有意思
That's interesting
布拉福德警长在任的时候
because I applied for a promotion twice
我申请过两次晋升
under Sheriff Bradford's leadership
两次都被拒绝了
and was passed over twice.
不管之前是什么原因
Whatever the reasons were in the past,
我确定我的一封推荐信
I'm sure a letter of recommendation from me
能确保你晋升
would shore up that promotion.
继续忠诚于警局
Stay loyal to this department
我就给你晋升
and I'll get you that promotion.
忠诚
Loyal.
我再联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch.
你不怕痒吗
What, you're not ticklish, are you?
怎么回事 你怎么不怕痒了
What happened, you're not ticklish?
好了 牛仔
Okay. All right, cowboy.
我们得回到派对上
We gotta... We gotta get back to the party.
你知道我讨厌派对
I hate parties, you know that.
但我想为新任警长庆祝一下
Yeah, but I wanted to celebrate your new job as sheriff.
但我告诉过你不要小题大做
But I told you not to make a fuss.
没有小题大做
It's not a fuss.
就是个歌♥会罢了
It's a hootenanny.
那我们可以待十分钟
Well, maybe we just take 10 minutes
然后再加入歌♥会好了
and then we rejoin the hootenanny.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
用不用把你手♥机♥关了
Should we get your phone?
-我想你了 -瞧瞧你
- I miss you though. - Look at you.
-真的 -穿着这裙子太性感了
- Really? - So hot in that dress.
那给我发个短♥信♥好了
Maybe send me a text, huh?
他来了
Hey, hey. There he is.
-大家好 -风云人物
- Hey, guys. - The man of the hour.
过来 老大 我想祝个词
Come here, boss. I wanna make a toast.
我们从比尔还是副警长就认识了
We knew Bill when he was just a deputy,
现在他当上了一流警长
and now he's a big-time sheriff.
我两个都是
Hey, I'm both.
我不用选
I don't need to choose.
听见了吗 感谢上帝
See? Amen to that.
他在重新定义警长这个身份
Redefining what it means to be Sheriff.
可别忘了我们这些帮你上位的小人物
Just don't forget about us little people who got you there.
你叫什么来着
Your name again?
大家干杯
Cheers, everyone.
-谢谢你们来 -干杯
- Thanks for coming. - Cheers.
真恶心 客人还在呢
Gross. We have guests.
爸 能给我点钱吗
Dad, can I get some money please?
干什么 你要去哪
What? Where you think you're going?
我和你说了要去阿什莉家做回佣筹款
I told you about the kickback at Ashley's house.
"回佣筹款"又是什么
What the hell's a "Kickback"?
等等 你是说你不愿意留下来
Hold on. You're tellin' me you don't wanna hang
和这帮朋友一起玩吗
with your folks and their friends here?
一分钟也不想
Not even for a minute.
我感觉到了
Wow. I felt that.
按时间回家
Be home by curfew.
不然我会派人出去找你
Or I'll have units out there lookin' for you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你会派人吗
You're gonna send units?
当然会
Sure am.
你个傻瓜
You're so stupid.
帮我烤牛排
Yep. Help me with these steaks.
当爸爸感觉怎么样
How's parenthood treating you?
活在当下吧
Uh, one day at a time.
这是唯一的办法
That's the only way to do it.
我们会搞定的
We'll figure it out.
等你觉得自己可以胜任
Well, by the time you think you got a handle
父母这个角色之后
on the whole parenting thing,
孩子们又进入了青春期
they're teenagers.
又是完全不同的情况
Now, that's an entirely different ballgame.
多谢提醒
Thanks, man.
最后一课 哈里斯副警长
All right, final lesson, Deputy Harris.
拜托 别一副苦瓜脸
Come on. Don't make that face.
艾伯特 你好啊 你怎么样
Albert! What's up, baby? How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. And you?
好极了 有什么吃的 要新鲜的
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表