剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
That's you, isn't it?
这是你娘家的姓
That's your maiden name?
威尔科特斯 对吗
Wilcox, right?
我不想这样的
I didn't want this.
不想抓她们 也不想扔掉她们
Not gettin' 'em, not gettin' rid of 'em.
什么叫"扔掉她们"
What do you mean, "getting rid of them"?
珍妮特
Janet!
他跟我说我老了
He told me I was old.
旧了
Used up.
然后就开始带女孩回家
Started bringing home girls.
他对她们很好
And he treated 'em good.
就是不让她们走
Everything but letting 'em go.
她们长大之后
But then once they got older...
罗杰不喜欢岁数大的
Roger did not like 'em old.
他就把她们带到山上 然后...
That's when he would take 'em up and...
再去找新的
and go get another one.
图尔萨也是如此吗
That's what happened to Tulsa?
她岁数太大了
She got too old?
老了 还聪明
Old and smart.
为了她自己的利益 她总是很聪明
Too smart for her own good.
山上的哪里 珍妮特
Where is up, Janet?
山上的森林里
Up in the woods.
山上 最上面
Up, up, up.
珍妮特呢 她也老了
What about Janet? She's old.
那不一样 你知道的
That's different and you know it.
但是
But... But...
但如果我是你的新珍妮特呢
What if I was your new Janet?
就像玛利亚是新的我
Okay? Like-like Maria's your new me?
好吗 我可以做你的新珍妮特
Okay? I can be your new Janet.
我会很棒的 我会比珍妮特还好
And I'll be so good. I'll be better than Janet.
我一定会比她更好 求求你
I'll be so much better. Please.
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
珍妮特就是珍妮特
Janet's Janet,
玛利亚就是玛利亚
Maria's Maria,
你 就是你
and you are you.
那你在这里把我打死算了
Why don't you just shoot me here?
不是这样的
That's not how it's supposed to be.
你得和那些女孩在一起
You need to be with those other girls.
我想要这样 我们也必须如此
That's what I need to happen and that's what we're going to do.
我们需要信息 珍妮特
Need something, Janet.
罗杰把图尔萨带到哪里去了
Something about where Roger was taking Tulsa.
想想
Think.
在森林里面 他只告诉我这些
It's up in the woods. That's all he told me.
得了吧
Oh, please.
这么多年 这么多女孩
All these years, all the other girls.
你去过那里对吧
You've been up there, haven't you?
没去过 他喜欢独自和女孩们道别
No. He likes to be alone with them when he says goodbye.
别装了
Come on!
哪里的森林
Where is it?
他回家之后肯定说过些什么
When he came home, I know he said something!
他喜欢那边的风景
He-he loved the view.
他说他喜欢能看见山顶的地方
He said he liked the view of the place with the peaks.
就像角
Like horns.
恶魔的角
The horns of a demon.
两个像角一样的山顶
Two peaks like horns.
收到了吗
Copy that?
我知道他要去哪里
I know where he's going.
驾 驾
Come on! Come on.
对不起 图尔萨 我必须这样做
Sorry, Tulsa. This has to be done.
-不要 -再见
- No. - Goodbye.
不 不要 求你了
No, no, no. Please!
求求你 你不必这么做
Please, you don't have to do this.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好
All right.
你得勇敢一点
I need you to be brave
再坚持一下 好吗
just a little bit longer, okay?
你得去找罗杰
You're gonna go find Roger.
我这就去
I am.
好
Okay.
好 我会勇敢
Okay. I'll be brave.
你再也不用害怕他了
You never have to be scared of him again.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我要你待在这里 别乱跑
I want you to stay put. Stay right here.
我会回来找你
'Cause I'm coming back for ya.
-好 -很好
- Okay. - All right.
图尔萨 我会回来的
Tulsa, I'll be back.
驾
Come on.
驾
Come on.
我爱这些姑娘
I love these girls.
全部都爱
All of 'em.
图尔萨可能是我的最爱
Tulsa maybe the most.
但后来她们长大了
But then they grew up,
我不知道该拿她们怎么办
I didn't know what to do with them.
所以我把她们带到这里来
So I brought 'em here.
这就是她们最终的归宿
And this is where they'll stay.
我还有六发子弹
I still got six rounds left.
但我不会浪费在你身上
But I ain't gonna waste 'em on you.
我也不知道你到底是哪种人
I don't know what the hell you are.
我们以男人的方式来解决
We're gonna end this like men.
我会好好享受爆打你的过程
And I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass.
再让我看一次这里的风景
Ah, let me just look at this view one more time.
我很喜欢
I love it.
没门儿
Not a chance.
写下这些字句的时候
As I write this,
我清楚地知道 这些言语苍白无力
I know full well that my words are useless.
既不能带回你的女儿
They can't bring your daughter back.
也不能解释缘由
They can't make sense of why.
世事常无缘由
There is no why.
我花了很久才明白这一点
It took me a long time to figure that out.
盖棺定论是我的职责 因此结论如下
It's my job to bring closure, so here it is--
罪犯已死
The man responsible for these crimes is gone.
女孩获救
The girl has been saved.
我们都想感谢洛杉矶郡警局
And we would all like to thank the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
以及所有帮助过以及正在帮助我们的人
and everyone who has helped and is helping.
我们很高兴得知 图尔萨安然无恙
We're so glad to know that Tulsa is safe and sound
已经回到她父亲身边
and back with her father now.
而对于其他人的女儿
For the rest of our little girls,
那些远在天堂的孩子
who are in God's hands now...
知道她们已安然长眠
we're so thankful that we
能与她们平静道别也让我们心怀感激
get to say goodbye knowing that our babies are resting peacefully.
我们将坚守使命
And we hold fast to the mission
在职权范围内尽一切努力
doing everything within our power
确保此类事件不再发生
To make sure it never happens again.
消防署长刚刚宣布
...that was the fire chief just moments ago
圣克拉里塔的火势已被控制
announcing the Santa Clarita fire has been contained,
众位警官正在努力协调
and sheriff deputies are coordinating efforts
帮助流离失所的居民回家
to return displaced residents to their--
他们还没睡吗
Are they still awake?
睡了
No.
但我和他们聊过了
But I talked to them.
我告诉他们 他们是这个家的一份子
I told 'em they're a part of our family,
家人永远是家人
and family is forever.
所以...
So...
我觉得没事了
I think we're okay.
太好了
Good.
作为我的女儿 你的任务
Your job, being my daughter,
就是要忍♥受我和我的工作
has to do with putting up with me and my job.
还要做对的事
And doin' the right thing.
要说实话
Telling the truth.
每天按时上学
Goin' to school every day.
这些你都知道
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表