剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Hollister.
我还在努力习惯这个称呼
I'm still getting used to the sound of that.
《副警长》前情提要
Previously on Deputy...
我找不到
Hey, I couldn't find it.
我很抱歉 我当时不知道...
I'm really sorry, I didn't know--
你没必要道歉
No, you don't need to apologize.
你得集中注意力
You need to pay attention.
在工作中 有时你
In this job, you will walk into situations
只有几秒钟来判断
where you have a matter of seconds
事件的前因后果
to figure out what the story is.
我认真的
I'm serious.
你们都和外面脱节了
You've all lost touch with what it's like out there.
是时候和你们的副警长联♥系♥了
It's time to get in touch with your inner deputy.
怎么样 利万 你还活着吗
What's up, Levon? You still alive?
他怎么了
What's up with him?
乔瑟夫来电
我想说镇上的那个新警长
Oh, man, I wanna say there's a new sheriff
-可是烂透了 -闭嘴
- in town so bad. - Don't.
你好 老大 我只想问问
Hey, boss, uh, just giving you a call
你喜欢哪种啤酒
to see what kinda beer you like.
抱歉 比尔 我叫他别打电♥话♥
Sorry, Bill. I told him not to call.
哈里斯 挂了吧
Harris, get off the phone.
冲洗创口
Irrigation.
往下按
...there you push.
快好了
Almost there.
就在今晚 洛杉矶郡警局一名副警长
A deputy of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department was shot
在郡南遭枪击 身中数枪
multiple times earlier this evening in South LA.
他的情况仍然危急
He remains in critical condition.
目前尚不清楚嫌犯身份
The suspect's identity is not known at this time.
据悉 洛杉矶郡警局
We're being told an official statement from LASD
将会尽快发布官方声明
should happen any moment.
如果你有任何与此案相关的信息
If you have any information on this case,
请与洛杉矶郡警局联♥系♥...
please reach out to LASD...
我得挂了
I got... I gotta go.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
我们得抓到那个男人
We gotta get this guy.
你怎么知道他是个男人
How do you know it's a guy?
我不知道
I don't.
但我得帮忙
But I gotta help.
可以
Well, you can.
待在这里就算帮忙
By stayin' here.
我指派你为卢纳副警长的全天候安全员
I'm assigning you to a 24-hour security detail on Deputy Luna.
你在这等他做完手术
You be there when he gets out of surgery.
我给你拿一些新衣服过来
And I'll have some fresh clothes arranged for you.
我的培训官中枪了
My training officer was shot
-而你却让我旁观 -不
- and you're benching me? - No.
你还不到上场的时候
I'm just not starting you.
状况会急剧恶化
This game's about to get ugly.
比赛这才开始
It's just gettin' underway.
-但我不... -听着
- But I don't, I-I-- - Hey.
我♥干♥儿子差点中枪
My godson almost got shot.
我不能让你出去冒险
I'm not risking you out in the field.
意气用事会害死人
Emotions get people killed.
你要是在外面犯了错 我保护不了你
You make a mistake out there, I can't protect you.
我不想再一次逃避你妈妈的眼神
And I'm not gonna look into your mother's eyes again.
你要冲我发火 没问题
So you wanna be pissed at me, fine.
但只能在这里
You do it from here.
听懂了吗 哈里斯副警长
You understand me, Deputy Harris?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好
All right.
那里可以吗
Can you try there?
血压呢
Pressure?
血压正常
Pressure's good.
稳住
Holding.
小心管线
Watch your line.
交给我吧
Let me take this.
证据袋
比尔 有时间吗
Bill, you got a second?
答案是可以
The answer's yes.
什么
Excuse me?
你又要说
Well, you were about to go with
"我们是一头的" 对吗
the "we're all on the same team," right?
最好有人去跟媒体通气
How someone better talk to the press.
你就是那个人
Well, you're that someone.
所以我说 可以
So, yes.
去搞定他们吧
Go handle 'em.
我忙得很
I've got my hands full here.
至少他给你授权了
Well, at least he's delegating.
你是他的守门人 毕肖
You're the gatekeeper, Bishop.
别让他把门给拆了
Be careful that gate doesn't get unhinged.
有偏差 还有残片
Some declination and nubbles.
你能保持稳定吗
Can you be steady and holding?
现在递给你
Sending it now.
十二片 对吗
That's twelve, right?
我们在洛杉矶摄政医院外直播
We are live outside LA Regent's Hospital
为您带来今晚发生的
for an update on the deputy-involved shooting
副警长枪击案的最新消息
that took place earlier this evening.
警长行政助理伦敦记者会
大家好 我是警长行政助理杰瑞
Hello, everyone. I'm Undersheriff Jerry--
想复仇
Vengeance...
很正常
is normal.
有人伤害你们的家人
Somebody hurts a member of your family,
你忍♥不了
you can't help it.
你想复仇
You want revenge.
在这个家里 谁的地位都比不过
Well, nobody is a bigger part of this family
副警长加百利·卢纳
than Deputy Gabriel Luna.
这让我们都怒火中烧 对吧
That makes us all angry, doesn't it?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们曾立下誓言
We took an oath...
疏通那种情感
to channel that emotion,
控制那种情感
to control it,
哪怕这不可能做到
even when it's damn near impossible.
我们曾立下誓言 为了那些素不相识的人
We took an oath to put our lives on the line
不惜让自己命悬一线
for millions of people that we don't even know.
这就是我们的工作
That's the job.
卢纳就是这样做的
That's how Luna does his.
带着荣耀和正气
With honor and decency.
所以我们现在最需要做的
So the best thing we can do right now
就是追随他的脚步
is to follow in his footsteps...
直到他与家人团聚
till he gets back to his family again.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我想去找到那个混♥蛋♥
I wanna go find this son of a bitch.
-我们会的 -用我们的方式
- We will. - Our way?
还有别的方式吗
What other way is there?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
长官 他们想告诉你
Sir, they want you to know
他们从卢纳副警长体内取出一枚弹片
they pulled a slug from Deputy Luna.
已经送去做弹道检测了
It's headed to ballistics now.
很好 他做完手术了吗
Good. So he's out of surgery?
还没有 长官
No. No, sir.
我可不想踱步沉思一晚上
Well, I'm not spending all night pacing linoleum
一边祈祷一边等待结果
waitin' on thoughts and prayers.
阿门
Amen.
副警长
第一季 第三集
卢纳的情况有什么进展吗
Any update on Luna's condition?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
他们通知了近亲之后才会告诉我们
They won't tell us until they notify next of kin.
他没有近亲
There is no next of kin.
跟我说一遍枪击
All right, walk me through the shooting.
我已经向凶杀组提交了口供
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表