剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
Someone's after her. We need to find her first.
明尼克
Minnick?
你是伊泽贝尔在图书馆的老师之一 对吧
You're the one tutors Isobel at the library, aren't you?
是的 她经常提起你
Yeah, she talks about you a lot.
所以这是谁干的
So who did this then?
我不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure.
丢什么东西了吗
Is anything missing?
是的 我大♥麻♥抽完了
Yeah, I'm outta weed.
好吧 手♥机♥呢
Okay, what about a phone?
我们要找的人正在通过手♥机♥追踪她
The guy we're after was tracking her on it.
没有
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
蒂娜
Uh, Tina.
伊泽贝尔的朋友
Uh, Isobel's friend.
我们走散了 我觉得她会来这里
We got separated. I thought she'd be here.
如果伊泽贝尔有麻烦了 肯定是她搅和的
If Isobel's in trouble, you can bet this one's mixed up in it.
没人问你 乔茜
Yeah, no one asked you, Josie.
你不如去拿你的
Why don't you go back to collecting
残废检查报告 然后把嘴闭上
your disability checks and shut the hell up?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
没人让你来
No one asked you to be here.
带我去看看她的房♥间
Okay, show me her room.
我找到了她的手♥机♥
I found her phone.
这肯定是一次性电♥话♥
This must be the burner.
是我让伊泽偷那个包的
I was the one who told Izzy to grab the bag.
是我的错
It's my fault.
家庭生活真琐碎
Helluva home life.
几年前伊泽发现乔茜是她的养母
Yeah, Izzy caught Josie as her foster mom a couple years back.
乔茜想要国家的补助
Josie wanted a check from the state.
乔茜想要一个不会问太多问题的监护人
Izzy wanted a guardian that wasn't gonna ask too many questions.
-她很聪明 也很努力 -像你一样
- She's smart and hardworking. - Like you.
不仅如此
Yeah, not even that.
对一个女孩来说
I mean, it's hard for a girl
能被这个系统所信任很难
who gets cycled through the system to trust,
但她很勇敢 和我一起努力
but she was brave enough to do that with me.
我当时在帮她取得她的同等学历
I was helping her with her GED.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
我加入警局前告诉我的学生们
Last thing I told my students before I left for Sheriff's,
如果发生了什么不好的事 找我 我会找到你的
"Something bad happens, find me, and I'll find you."
-她就是这么做的 -但太晚了
- That's what she did. - Yeah, but it's too late.
如果她早点给我打电♥话♥ 我可以阻止这一切发生
If she'd have called me sooner, I could have prevented this.
你回头再改写历史
All right, you rewrite the past later.
我们现在得找到她
We gotta find her now.
我们要去哪里
So where are we going?
法♥院♥
HOJ.
把这个给毕肖
Get this to Bishop.
你在哪里 你在哪里
Where you at, huh? Where you at?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
她就在东部大街和华盛顿大道附近
She's somewhere around Eastern and Washington.
让所有人都过来
Put everybody out there.
不论死活
Dead or alive.
我不在意
I don't care.
我只要那笔钱
I just need that money.
在伊泽贝尔的公♥寓♥找到这个
Found this in Isobel's apartment.
属于那个正在追杀她的人
Belongs to the guy who's after her.
你能从这上面查到什么吗
You think you can get something off of it?
当然了
Of course.
跟那个失踪的女孩有关吗
Hey, is this about that missing girl?
伊泽贝尔 对
Isobel. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
发现新设备
加载中
正在传输数据 请勿断开连接
通话记录 通讯录 信息 照片 应用数据
你们看
Look at this.
硬盘上唯一的照片就是这包钱
The only photo on the hard drive is the money bag.
这张照片被发给了这两个号♥码
It was texted to these two numbers.
这两个号♥码被注册在
And those are registered to...
注册用户 科瑞·爱迪生 亚当·坎普
科瑞·爱迪生和亚当·坎普名下
Corey Edison and Adam Kemp.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
爱迪生和坎普是刀帮的枪手
Edison and Kemp are guns for Los Cuchillos.
那是什么标记吗
Is that a tag?
不 那是他们的标志 龙纹身
No, that's their mark, a dragon tattoo.
伊泽贝尔在哪里弄来这个包的
Where did Isobel get this bag?
那边是帮派的非战区
That's a DMZ for gang affiliates.
他们肯定开始在那里贩毒了
They must have started doing deals there.
所以说她偷了个包
So she stole that bag
结果卷入了一件大事
and got herself in the middle of something big.
你确定她不是帮派的吗
Sure she isn't signed up?
不 她是好孩子
No, she's straight.
不跟帮派来往
No gangs.
她已经和那种生活划清界线了
She pushed that life away.
我觉得伊泽贝尔不知道她偷的钱是谁的
I think Isobel didn't know who she was stealing from.
街道安全行动局逮捕了一个刀帮的决策人
OSS has a shot caller in custody from Los Cuchillos.
可靠机密线人 名叫乔治
CRI. George.
他可能愿意开口
He might be willing to talk.
他会开口的
Oh, he'll talk.
我们去试试
Let's do it.
他们两个太顽固
They're both just so strong-headed.
不管比尔喜不喜欢 麦琪都会长大
Maggie's gonna grow up, whether Bill likes it or not.
你开始约会的时候 你♥爸♥也受不了
Your father couldn't stand it when you started dating.
父亲和女儿之间有着特殊感情
You know, there's something about men and daughters.
他为什么没来
Why didn't he come?
他会来的 等全家人来了 他就来了
Oh, he'll come, he'll come when the rest of the family comes.
他很享受现在的安静生活
You know, he's enjoying his quiet life now.
况且 我想先跟你聊聊
Besides, I wanted a head start with you, honey.
我想好好跟你度过母女时光
I wanna maximize mother-daughter time.
因为你担心我
Because you're worried about me.
母亲永远都会担心的
Mothers never stop worrying.
你现在应该知道了
You should realize that now.
医生不该把工作带回家
Doctors shouldn't bring work home with them.
这里可没有病人
There's no patients here.
妈 我的工作从很久以前
Mom, it's been a long time
都不仅仅帮助病人了
since my job only involved helping patients.
现在我只想
I mean, right now I'm just focused
保住大家的工作 但说实话
on saving jobs and, to be honest, I'm just...
我连这个都做不好
I'm not... I'm not even doing it too well.
那好
All right.
来跟妈妈说说 怎么回事
Talk to your mama. What's wrong?
我的职责就是保证
It's my responsibility to make sure
医院削减预算不会演变成裁员
that these hospital budget cuts don't turn into layoffs.
但这么长时间来 我只保住了一个人
And so far, I've only saved one.
我的选项是 要么裁掉十个护士
My options are just fire ten nurses,
其中一个还有一年就退休了
one of whom is a year away from retirement,
要么削减老年病科和外包放射科的预算
or just slash geriatrics and outsource radiology.
这二者都没什么好的
It's just, it's a no-win scenario
我就应该早点做选择 但是我就是太...
and I should have done it sooner but I was just so...
-痛苦 -精神分散
- Traumatized. - Distracted.
你♥爸♥一直怎么说的
What does your father always say?
如果你遇到困难 你没有
If you have a problem, you're not--
从正确的角度看待问题
Looking at the situation from the right direction.
好吧
All right.
得转变视角
Need to change perspective.
我一直专注于
I've been focused on
怎么省钱...
how to save money when I...
我应该专注于如何筹到钱
I should have been focused on how to raise money.
你真是天才
You're a genius.
洛杉矶郡警局 中♥央♥男子监狱
乔治 你和街道安全行动局的关系很好
You got a solid rep with OSS, George.
我希望有些情报传到了你的耳朵里
Now, we're hoping some intel made its way down to you.
一个平民偶然发现一个属于刀帮的
A civilian stumbled upon a bag full of cash
装满现金的背包
that belonged to Los Cuchillos.
至少是出现在他们的地盘上
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表