剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
霍利斯特警长在警局的传奇历史
Sergeant Hollister's storied history
本庭已尽数悉知
with this department is well-known to this board.
他的固执 不服从上级
Equally well-known is his history of recalcitrance,
以及不尊重指挥系统的行为 本庭也已悉知
insubordination, and disregard for the chain of command.
霍利斯特警长 我来跟你说清楚
Sergeant Hollister, let me make this clear for you.
关于我们和移♥民♥署的联♥合♥行♥动♥
Did you or did you not warn residents of this community
你有没有警告过该社区的居民
about our joint operation with ICE?
我可能提过
I might've mentioned it.
比尔 你差点让三千万的联邦拨款打水漂
Bill, you jeopardized 30 million in federal grants.
你以为你是谁 霍利斯特警长
Who the hell do you think you are, Sergeant Hollister?
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a lawman.
一分黑钱也没收过
Never took a dime.
除非迫不得已 否则不会对他人下手
Never put my hands on somebody unless I had to.
如果有别的办法 绝不会扣动扳机
Never pulled the trigger when there was another way.
你想追捕黑帮 人贩子
You wanna hunt gangsters, human traffickers?
我就是你的王牌
Well, I'm your huckleberry.
但你们想让我把别人从家里拖出来
But you're asking me to drag families from their homes
这样你们就可以独吞联邦拨款
so you can eat from the federal trough.
你什么时候迷失了自我 杰瑞
When did you lose your way, Jerry?
至少我知道现在是什么年代
At least I know what century it is.
我和他曾一同宣誓
Well, I swore the same oath he did.
我并没有向你宣誓
I didn't swear it to you.
我向他们宣誓
I swore it to them.
我一点也不在乎
And I don't give a pinch of dry turd
这些人是怎么来到这里的
how those folks got here.
我们都是移♥民♥
We're all immigrants.
我承诺过要保护他们
I gave my word I'd protect them.
哪怕是保护他们免受你们的迫♥害♥
Even if it's protecting them from you.
这么说吧
Here's the deal.
你们可以告诉布拉福德警长 如果他想收回我的警星
You can tell Sheriff Bradford if he wants my star,
他知道在哪找我
he knows where to find me.
我出生于警♥察♥世家
I come from a long line of lawmen.
我的曾曾曾祖父
My great, great, great granddad
是洛杉矶警长手下的第一批副警长之一
was one of the first Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies
在执行公务时殉职
killed in the line of duty.
他在日落大道被土匪枪杀
He was shot by bandits right off Sunset,
那时 日落大道还是土路
just a cattle trail then.
人们说 那里曾发生过很多枪战
They say it was a hell of a gunfight.
但是却没有纪念牌
But there's no plaque,
他牺牲的地点没有任何标记
nothing to mark the spot where he died.
现在那里都修成了热瑜伽店
Just one of those hot yoga places now.
正在追捕抢劫嫌犯
In pursuit of 211 suspects.
发生交火
Shots fired.
请求支援 山姆 疑犯向南逃窜
20 SAM suspect is southbound
正在穿过德拉罗萨西部的小路
through the alley west of Delarosa.
骑警队 收到 亨利·山姆正在追捕嫌犯
MED 833. Henry Sam in pursuit.
正在小巷中向西前进
Westbound in the alley.
正在前往派翠夏大道和第三大道交界处
Heading towards Patricia and Third.
收到 你刚刚说了"骑警队"吗
Confirm. You said "Mounted Detail"?
没错
Yee-haw.
来吧 我们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
打死那些蠢猪
Shoot those pigs.
快加速 我们得甩掉他们
Punch it. Let's go! Come on, we gotta lose 'em.
那个疯子在干什么
What's that crazy fool doing?
霍利斯特
Hey, Hollister.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
想吃枪子吗
You want some?
跪下
Get down on the ground!
你身上有什么
What do you got, huh?
比尔 你干了什么
Bill, what did you do?
上头打算接手这起案子吗
Majors running point on this?
对我来说还挺重要的
Looks pretty major to me.
我不算是警探
Well, I'm no detective,
但皮隆 还有那个以前叫西斯科的家伙
but Pelon and the artist formerly known as Cisco there,
都是洛黑帮的人
both from L.O.N.
洛杉矶黑人帮
Los Osos Negros.
司机好像是上湖区黑帮的人
Driver seems like he was Upperlake mafia.
最后一个人跑了 但我认识他
Last guy's in the wind. But I know him.
奥斯卡·维拉洛波斯
Oscar Villalobos.
人们称他为恶魔 他是砍帮的人
They call him Demon. He's with the Cutdowns.
你听说过三个敌对黑帮一起联手吗
You ever heard of three rival gangs working together?
也许是因为利益
Maybe it's the score.
油水够大 能让他们放下仇恨
Enough cheese, they set aside their differences.
卡布里麦斯 墨西哥的银行
Cabriamex? Bank in Mexico.
皮隆的身上有这个
Pelon had this on him.
像是某种暗号♥
Some kinda cipher.
无论是什么 他不希望这落到我们手上
Whatever it is, he didn't want us havin' it.
所有人 收队
Yo, everybody, move back.
霍利斯特警长 我是县检察官朱利叶斯·费比安
Sergeant Hollister, Julius Fabian, County Attorney.
你好吗 朱利叶斯
How you doin', Julius?
我的工会代表不在场 我不会开口
I'm not sayin' another word without my union rep present.
只是一名副警长参与了枪击事件
You don't get to ambush me
你们没必要伏击我
after a deputy involved shooting.
我们不是为这个来的
That's not why we're here.
那你只是碰巧在附近吗
Oh, you just happened to be in the neighborhood?
不 我们来是因为布拉福德警长
No, we're here because of Sheriff Bradford.
如果布拉福德警长觉得他的走狗可以吓唬我
If Sheriff Bradford thinks his monkeys can intimidate me
逼我退休的话...
into retiring...
下午早些时候 霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Bradford suffered a serious heart attack
心脏病突发
earlier this afternoon.
于15时35分宣告死亡
He was pronounced dead at 1535 hours.
-什么 -因此
- What? - And as it happens,
洛杉矶郡宪♥章♥规定
County Charter states that in the event
如果正式选出的警长在任期内去世
that a duly elected sheriff dies in office,
那么在他的队伍里服役时间最长的成员
then the longest serving member of his mounted posse
将会成为代理警长
shall serve as acting sheriff
直至选出新任警长
until a new sheriff can be elected.
你们不是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kiddin' me.
比尔 我也希望这是玩笑
Bill, I wish we were.
把你的右手放上来
Raise your right hand.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
我 你的名字
I... State your name.
我 威廉·霍利斯特
I, William Hollister...
谨此庄严宣誓 我将维护美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
Do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States.
谨此庄严宣誓 我将维护美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
...do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States...
以及加利福尼亚州宪法
And the constitution of the State of California.
以及加利福尼亚州宪法
...and the constitution of the State of California.
-愿上帝保佑 -愿上帝保佑
- So help me God. - So help me God.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
你现在是洛杉矶郡的新任警长
You're the new sheriff of Los Angeles County.
你被炒了
You're fired.
霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Hollister.
拜拜了
Adios.
副警长
第一季 第一集
警长是人♥民♥选出来的官员
Sheriff's an elected official.
上百万人投票给他 宝贝
Millions of people vote him in, honey.
洛杉矶郡
警长
我不是政客
I'm no politician.
我知道
Don't I know it.
下巴抬起来
Lift your chin a little.
我凭什么穿这一身制♥服♥
I'm wearing these things, why?
不过是150年前制订的
Because of some obscure rule that nobody remembers
早已被人遗忘的晦涩条文
on a 150-year-old piece of paper.
可能规定了我的薪水就是脂油或猪崽之类的
Probably says to pay me in tallow or pigs or something.
不
Oh, no.
那你还怎么让我过奢华的生活
How are you ever gonna keep me in this lavish lifestyle
我可是已经习惯了
to which I'm accustomed to, hmm?
你知道这像什么吗 还记得《脱线家族》吗
You know what it's like, that Brady Bunch episode, remember?
1995年美国大热喜剧
他们把格雷格包装成摇滚明星
Where they make Greg the rock star,
只是因为他穿西装好看
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表