剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
They find what they were looking for?
麦高文觉得还没有
Not enough to make McGowan think they did.
他们把他吓到招供
They spooked him into a confession.
所以奥斯卡·维拉洛波斯逃出了这个郡
So Oscar Villalobos breaks out of County,
绑♥架♥了小女孩 然后打给麦高文
takes the little girl and calls McGowan,
说把私吞的两千万吐出来
says cough up the 20 mil he pocketed
不然就杀了她
or they'd kill her.
所以才上演了这出"米特·罗姆尼"
Hence the Mitt Romney impersonators.
2012年总统候选人
让奥巴马阵营狂批并指称他是贝恩资本公♥司♥剥夺就业机会以牟取暴利的奸商
这是绑♥架♥ 是联调局的管辖范围
It's kidnapping, brother. It's FBI's jurisdiction.
无意冒犯 警长 黑帮绑♥架♥吗
Respectfully, Sheriff, a cartel kidnapping?
联调局还想从你手上把案子夺走
And the FBI wants to take it off your hands.
警长 那可是礼物
Sheriff, that's a gift.
好吧
Well, all right.
老警长会做什么
What would the old sheriff do?
聪明的做法是给联调局假消息
Well, the smart play is to give the FBI the poison chalice.
等他们找到孩子的尸体
We do not want to be the agency of record
我们可不想当替罪羊
when they find this kid's remains.
结局都是如此
That is how this ends.
找尸体的警犬
With corpse-sniffing dogs
哭天抢地的新闻发布会
and a tear-filled press conference.
鲁斯·博斯
Russ Bowes,
我是负责洛杉矶分局的探员
special agent in charge of the Bureau's LA Office.
比尔·霍利斯特 有什么我们可以做的吗
Bill Hollister. Anything we can do?
无意冒犯 不过暂时
For now, I don't wanna offend you,
你们别碍事就行
but you can help by staying out of our way.
无意冒犯 兄弟
All due respect, cousin,
你们自己开新闻发布会去吧
you can have that press conference all to yourself.
反正我也不喜欢
I don't like 'em anyway.
我也是这么听说的
That's what I heard.
我只希望孩子们能安全回家
I just want the kid back home safe.
我希望维拉洛波斯能重新被收押
I want Villalobos back in custody.
但要是你不把我们排除在外 两件事都不可能
Not one of those things is gonna happen you cut us out of this.
每次听见土著硬汉带着闪亮的警徽
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that speech
还有过剩的自尊 大谈特谈的时候
from a local tough guy with a shiny badge
如果我有一分钱
and a bruised ego...
我愿意赌一把 警长
I'll take my chances... Sheriff.
他们穿得还真鲜亮 对吧
They sure do dress nice, don't they?
把孩子活着救回的可能性
The odds of finding this kid alive...
五五开 行吗
Fifty-fifty. All right?
要么找到 要么找不到
Either we find her or we won't.
还是乐观点好
No reason not to be optimistic.
你的数学是谁教的
Who taught you math?
毕肖 我知道聪明的做法是什么
Bishop, I know what the smart play here is.
只不过
It's just that...
有时候我还是喜欢干蠢事
I like to do dumb things sometimes.
洛杉矶郡警部 中♥央♥男子监狱
我们可真是一对 乔瑟夫
Well, ain't we a pair, Joseph?
你男朋友是个混♥蛋♥
Your boyfriend's a jerk.
我这辈子都这样 孩子
Story of my life, kiddo,
顺便说下你救了我的命
which you saved by the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那天 菲斯克问你
The other day, when Fiske asked you...
你说要是你 你会
you said the first place you'd look for him
先去黑影的住所找他
was Sombra's pad.
看看我成了什么样
And look where it got me.
你还会去哪里找他
What's the second place you'd look?
他带着我爸爸的警徽绑♥架♥了一个小女孩
He kidnapped a little girl wearing my father's badge.
帮我把她救回来 我们就扯平了
Help me get her back, we'll call it square.
可以用很多词形容我 乔瑟夫
I am many things, Joseph,
但扯平可不适合我
but square is not one of them.
但我又怎么能拒绝帅气的脸蛋
But how can I say no to that face?
我听说
I heard
我听说他们在兰卡斯特制冰♥毒♥
they were cooking meth up in Lancaster.
菲斯克警督 我可以借你的电♥话♥吗
Lieutenant Fiske, can I borrow your phone?
就是这个
This is it.
兰卡斯特的电力图
All the transmission lines in Lancaster.
他们想在暗中操作
All right, so they wanna be off the grid,
但仍然要有电
but still have access to the power
拿来制毒
they need for the cook.
所有的电线都是沿着
All the power lines are running all along
老的梨花公路走的
the old Pear Blossom Highway.
那超过了160公里
That's over a hundred miles long.
对 我们得缩小范围
Yeah, we gotta narrow that down.
现在我知道特雷乔为什么要吞那东西了
Now I know why Tracho was tryin' to eat the damn thing.
那是他们藏身的地图
It's a map to their hideout.
兰霍
好了 车上不去了
All right, it ain't gonna climb itself.
你怎么知道这地方的
So how'd you know about this place?
我爸以前带我在这打猎野猪
My dad and I used to hunt hogs out here.
这些小子看上去肯定不是来猎猪的
Those boys sure don't look like they're huntin' hogs.
我们怎么知道她就在里面
How do we know she's even in there?
拖车 前面废弃那辆
Trailer, dead ahead.
看窗户里面
Look in the window.
黛比的背包
Debbie's backpack.
聪明的姑娘 那是求救信♥号♥♥
Smart girl. That's an SOS.
奥斯卡肯定跟她在车里
Oscar's gotta be in there with her.
要攻进去很难
It's a tactical nightmare.
只有一条路进
One road going in.
隔着一公里他们就会看见我们
They'll see us coming a mile off.
呼叫特警队 全副武装攻入
Call SEB. Go in heavy.
欢迎来到红宝石山脊[清剿行动]Yeah. Welcome to Ruby Ridge.
走下山要花一小时
It'll take us an hour to hike down.
你能骑吗
Can you ride?
你是说骑马吗
You mean horses?
夏令营骑过
Summer camp.
在少年奥♥运♥会的骑术比赛中获得银牌
Took silver in the Junior Olympics for dressage.
当然了
Of course you did.
凯德
Cade!
比尔
Bill!
你死定了 霍利斯特
You're dead, Hollister.
你还好吗 老大
You okay, boss?
该回家了
It's time to go home.
好吗
Okay?
过来
Come here.
我抱着你
I got ya.
雷耶斯医生 又有一名枪伤病人 轻微擦伤
Dr. Reyes, got another GSW. Superficial.
-交给实习生吧 -不
- Give it to the intern. - No.
我觉得你想接手
I think you wanna take this one.
怎么回事
Where'd this happen?
兰卡斯特
Lancaster.
说来话长
Long story.
你大老远开车到这里来治疗吗
And you drove all the way over here to get treated?
说句"对不起"就行了
"I'm sorry" would've done the trick.
对不起
I am sorry.
你得等着
Well, you're gonna have to wait.
你前面有好多病人
Several patients ahead of you.
当然 医生
'Course, Doctor. I...
我理解
I understand.
我妹妹和我的境遇相同
My sister and I had the same arrangement.
我们长大的地方
Places that we grew up,
我不希望任何人接近她
I didn't want anybody sneaking up on her.
所以我们轮流睡
So we slept in shifts.
但这里不是那种地方
But this isn't one of those places.
你明白吗
You understand?
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
你打死了我爸爸
You're the one who shot my dad.
是的
Yeah.
那我就要杀了你
Then I'm gonna kill you.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
他想杀了我 我不能让他动手
He was gonna kill me and I wasn't gonna let that happen.
你想为他报仇
Now, you want to avenge him.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表