剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
but volleyball is-- it's not my game.
那你可要错过一堆喜欢警♥察♥大叔的饥渴小妞了
You're gonna miss out on a lot of thirsty badge bunnies.
工作第一 知道为什么吗
Work comes first, you know why?
因为有工作才有钱拿
'Cause they're the ones who pay.
没错 晚点我再去跟你和你的饥渴小妞会合
Exactly. So I will catch you and your badge bunnies later.
你确定你是为了工作 而不是...
Are you sure this is about work and not,
我说不好啊 不是为了明尼克
I don't know, about Minnick?
我总感觉你俩之间有点什么
I get the feeling, like, there's something going on between you two.
感觉又不是事实
Yeah, well, feelings are not facts.
而且我俩绝对没什么
And there's definitely nothing.
卡特
Carter.
-回家去 -好
- Go home. - Okay.
-怎么了 -当心点那小子
- What? - Watch out for that one.
-听到了 -我不想让你听到
- I hear you. - I don't want you to hear me.
我想让你听进去
I want you to listen.
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
拆解霰弹枪
Break down your shotgun.
真的吗
Really?
我结巴了吗
Did I stutter?
好吧 知道了
All right. Gotcha.
枪♥支♥可用 巡逻就绪
Operable and patrol ready.
很好
All right.
再来一次
Do it again.
眼睛盯着街上 副警长
Keep your eyes on the street, Deputy.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表