剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
你最好继续干这份工作
You better keep this job,
不然就没有免费理发的日子了
or the days of free haircuts are gone.
那我必须得干了
Well, I guess that seals it.
看看这位年轻优秀的副警长
Well, look at this fine young deputy.
穿着制胜套装
Dressed to kill.
结束了 卡特 我不干了
It's over, Carter. I'm done.
不 不不 没有结束
No. No, no, no, no. Nothing is done.
你就是没理解这点
That's what you don't understand about this.
我曾想帮助你理解
I wanted to help you understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
我得为了你撒谎吗
That I have to lie to you?
接下来是什么 卡特
What comes next, Carter?
我被停职了
I got suspended.
六周 没有薪水
Six weeks. No pay.
那又不怪我
That's not on me!
这里不分你我
There is no you!
这里只有我们 和他们
There's only us and there's them.
所以
So...
谨慎选择
choose carefully.
我早就做出了选择
I already have.
这事没完
This isn't over.
已经结束了
It is.
只是你还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
六周后见
See you in six weeks.
行政助理伦敦
Undersheriff London.
我刚准备给你打电♥话♥呢
I was just getting ready to call you.
我想和你当面谈这件事
I wanted to say this to you face-to-face.
不 让我先说
No, let me go first.
我觉得我们今天下午的合作非常完美
I think that we worked pretty well together this afternoon
我想和你达成一个协议
and I would like to work out a deal
能让我们在未来更持久地合作
where we collaborate on a more permanent capacity in the future.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你甚至不想考虑一下吗
You don't even wanna think about it for a minute?
你的一位工作人员 尼科·柯林斯
A member of your staff, Nico Collins,
泄漏了我们线人的名单
leaked the names of our criminal informants.
阿尔法斯一定是掌握了他的把柄
The Alphas must've had something over him
或是某个他认识的人
or someone he knows.
没错 他不是第一个卧底 也不会是最后一个
Yes, not the first plant and not gonna be the last.
但是他已经被捕而且被免职了
But he was arrested and removed.
那都无关紧要 接下来就这样
That's irrelevant. Here's what's gonna happen.
你要退出竞选
You're gonna withdraw from the race.
信息泄漏和我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with the leaking of that information.
不 和你有关
Yes, you did.
如果不是你带着政♥治♥动机
If not for your politically motivated handling
对约翰逊案进行干预
of the Johnson case,
那四个人不会死
four people would be alive today.
所以 你接下来要这样做
So here's what you're going to do.
你要退出竞选
You're gonna withdraw from the race.
你要放弃针对郡警局的调查
You're gonna drop your investigation into the Sheriff's Department,
你还要辞去洛杉矶郡地检官的职务
and you're going to resign as District Attorney of Los Angeles County.
你没有证据...
You have no evidence--
你有48个小时来完成这些
You will do this within 48 hours from now.
不然我就会逮捕你
Or I will arrest you.
不管怎样 他一定会来的
Anyway. Oh, he will be here.
我向你保证 他会来的
I promise you he's gonna be here.
把酒递给我 谢谢
Pasame el vino, por favor.
冷静
Calm down.
爸爸 我没事的
Papi, I am fine.
-妈妈 他在哪儿 -嗨
- Mom. Where is he? - Hi.
你♥爸♥爸无论如何也不会错过今晚的
Your dad wouldn't miss it for the world.
为了你 他一定在努力赶过来
He's fighting his way over here just for you.
所以 开心点
So have fun.
我怎么说的
I told you.
我听说你在等这个
I heard you were looking for these.
今晚我已经等了十五年 麦琪
I've been waiting 15 years for this, Mags.
我绝不会错过今晚
I wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world.
你已经成长为一位美丽 聪明 坚强的女性
You have grown into a beautiful, smart, fierce woman.
换句话说 霍利斯特家族的一员
In other words, a Hollister.
也是雷耶斯家族的一员
And the Reyes.
能当你父亲 我很骄傲 麦琪
I'm so proud to be your father, Maggie.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸 我也爱你
I love you too, Daddy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是疯狂的一天
Crazy day, huh?
和那些家伙斗争需要很大的勇气
You know, it took a lot of courage to stand up to those guys.
我为你骄傲 乔瑟夫
I'm proud of you... Joseph.
乔瑟夫
Joseph?
不叫我新兵蛋子 小白脸
No boot? No baby face?
你今天值得被叫名字
You deserve a first name today.
我希望你拿到收据了
I hope you got a receipt.
什么收据
For what?
那个纹身
That tat.
我会留着它
Well, I think I'm gonna keep it.
为了安全
For protection.
你真的觉得狮帮的其他人
Now you really think those other Lions
会保护你吗
are gonna protect you?
我知道这个世界上
There are two people in this world
有两个人一定会保护我
who I know have my back.
比尔 和你
Bill... and you.
这个纹身
And this...
会提醒我永远不要忘记
This is so I never forget it.
多欢乐的一个聚会 副警长
Hell of a party here, Deputy.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你很机智啊 爸爸
You're pretty sharp, Dad.
当然
Well, it's me.
给 喝点真正的酒吧
Here. This is the real stuff.
好好享受一下
Live it up a little.
好啊
Yeah.
这一天过得够呛 不过管它呢
Done plenty of living for one day, but what the hell.
一家人看着真好
Got a good-lookin' family there.
我儿子干得不错
My son's done well for himself.
兵荒马乱那么些年
Wouldn't have thought it.
我没想过能有这一天
All those wild years.
真的吗
Is that a fact?
比利
Billy.
你在这儿站着干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
去吧 和他们一起
Go, be with them.
我们总以为能留住这些时光
We think these moments are gonna stay put,
但光阴一去不复反
but they don't.
相信我
Trust me.
我为你骄傲 比利
I'm proud of you, Billy.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我一直为你骄傲
I've always been proud of you.
赶紧给我去吧
Now get the hell outta here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我又没在酒吧
I'm not at the bar.
此时此刻 我和你在一起
I'm here with you, right now, in this moment.
还有他
And with him.
-他 是吧 -绝对的
- Him, huh? - Definitely.
我们等着瞧
We'll see about that.
等着看罗伯托和卡蜜拉会有多开心吧
Just see how much fun Roberto and Camilla are having.
我知道
I know.
真希望法官能看到
God, I wish the judge could see
他们和我们在一起多幸福
how happy they are with us.
-你知道吗 -这事还没完
- You know? - No, it's not over.
还早着呢
Not by a long shot.
那么
So...
你决定好了吗
did you make up your mind?
没有
No.
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表