剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
That deputy is a good friend of mine,
其实是我的干儿子
my godson, actually.
你想跟那个警官谈吗
Would you like to talk to the officer?
-我可以给他打电♥话♥ -我现在不关心那个
- I can call him. - I'm not worried about that right now.
更想知道你逮捕的那个人
More curious about the guy you arrested.
据我得到的信息来看 你们可能抓错人了
My information tells me you might have the wrong man.
我对此无可奉告
I can't really comment on that.
郡警局为什么关心这个案子
Why does the Sheriff's Department care about this case?
我只是帮我♥干♥儿子一个忙
I'm doing a favor for my godson.
他的身边都是犯人
He grew up with the accused.
你我都清楚这种事情的下场
And, well, you and I both know how these things go.
我想给他一点启发
I wanna give him some perspective.
好吧
All right.
死亡的黑帮成员 特伦特·安德森 在车里被发现
Dead gangster, Trent Anderson, found in a car.
在行使搜查令的权力之时
During the execution of my search warrant
我在马修·埃文斯家里发现的枪♥支♥
I found the same caliber weapon
口径与谋杀案中的子弹吻合
used in the murder in Matthew Evans' house.
但愿我能给你的干儿子带来些好消息
Wish I had better news for your godson.
哈里斯副警长
Deputy Harris.
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
就这些 是吧
Nothing else, huh?
你知道这些孩子们积怨甚深
You know these boys and their beefs.
我还有马修和特伦特在一起的监控录像
Even have video footage connecting Matthew and Trent.
-他们互相认识吗 -看来是这样
- They knew each other? - Looks that way.
可以说案情很明朗了
Pretty much open-and-shut case.
所以
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我来早了吗 -没有
- Am I early? - No.
我们已经晚了
We're late.
这场会议几个月前就该开了
This meeting should have happened months ago.
请坐
Please, sit.
不好意思 我错过了什么 德瑞克
I'm sorry, what am I missing here, Derek?
你清楚情况
You know the situation.
我们得做出改变 才能度过难关
We need changes to stay afloat.
我可以把时间浪费在顾问身上
I could waste time with consultants
但大家都说你对于
but everyone says you're critical
医院的成功与否至关重要
to the success of the hospital.
我需要你的专业知识
I need your expertise.
如果我没理解错的话
If I'm hearing you correctly,
你想让我帮你掏空圣摄政医院
you're asking me to help you gut St. Regents.
更像是丢卒保车
More like trim the fat.
我们的员工已经过度工作 报酬过低
Our staff is already overworked, underpaid.
再削减就意味着尸体会堆在门口
Any trims means dead bodies on our doorstep.
我们谁也不想这样
Neither of us wants that.
但如果我们现在不做出正确的改变
But if we don't make the right changes now,
委员会就会在慌乱之中做出错误的决定
the board will panic and make the wrong ones.
你想问我的专业意见
You asked for my expertise.
那我就告诉你 如果我们削减预算
And I'm telling you the department can't run safely
科室就无法♥正♥常运转
if we make these cuts.
如果我们不削减 就不会有科室了
If we don't make the cuts, there will be no department.
那就从我开始吧
Then start by cutting me.
这两种选择都不行
Neither looks good.
如果你认罪
And if you take the plea,
你将面临至少25年的有期徒刑
you're looking at a minimum of 25.
另一种选择是什么
Well, what's the other option?
孤注一掷
Roll the dice,
在庭审的时候抓住机会 说不定能重获新生
take your chance at trial, possibly face life.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我得来对一下名字和长相
Needed to put a face to the name.
乔瑟夫告诉我 你俩有多年交情了
Joseph tells me you two go way back.
我和乔瑟夫是多年的兄弟了
Joseph's been my boy since day one.
这就是你骗他的理由吗
That why you lie to him?
我没有骗他
I didn't lie.
因为他们有你和特伦特的监控录像和短♥信♥
'Cause they got footage and text messages of you and Trent.
什么你想让他回来
Something about you wantin' back in.
结果他跟你来硬的
And he was playin' hard ball.
与此同时 乔瑟夫正在外面
Meanwhile, Joseph's out there running around
绞尽脑汁地想办法把你救出去
trying to figure out a way to get your ass outta here.
你至少能老实交代
Least you could do is come clean.
你有过顶着重罪记录找工作的经历吗
You ever try to find a job with a felony on your record?
我别无选择
I had no other choice.
我得挣钱
Needed the money.
我有许多账单要付
These bills aren't gonna pay themselves.
乔瑟夫之所以如此是因为他知道我是无辜的
And Joseph's out there because he knows I'm innocent.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我们得专注于协议上
Look, we need to focus on the deal.
权衡一下双方的风险
Weigh the risks on both sides.
等一下 什么协议
Wait a minute. What deal?
控方提出了一份认罪协议
The prosecutor offered a plea bargain.
约翰逊没说过有什么协议
Johnson never mentioned a deal.
证据确凿的情况下他们为什么还要签协议呢
Why would they try and cut a deal when they have a solid case?
问得好
That's a good question.
保释金定为五十万美元
Bail is set at half a million dollars.
法官阁下 这和罚金差不多了
Your honor, that is punitive.
考虑到这起谋杀案的残暴
Given the cold-blooded murder
以及被告的前科
and the criminal history of the accused,
控方认为这种处罚已经算轻的了
the People believe he shouldn't even be granted that.
既然辩方拒绝了我们的协议
And since defense has rejected our deal,
我方申请继续传讯
we'd like to proceed with our arraignment.
法官阁下 如果我能上前来的话
Your Honor, if I may approach.
你不能
You may not.
法警不会阻止我
Well, the bailiff won't stop me.
他是我的手下
He works for me.
这是为了争地盘
This is about turf.
法官大人 洛杉矶警局
Your Honor, cooperation between LAPD
以及郡警局之间一直保持着良好的合作关系
and the Sheriff's Department has a long and successful history.
我说的不是这个地盘
That's not the turf I'm talkin' about.
我说的是政♥治♥地盘
I'm talkin' about political turf.
地检官想提高定罪率
The DA wants to up their conviction rate,
所以他们在找最快的解决办法
so they look for quick solutions.
他们把保释金提高
They set the bail high enough
被告别无选择 只能蹲在监狱里
to where the accused has no choice but to sit in jail
接受一份对他们不利的协议
and accept a bad deal.
他们想在揭露真♥相♥之前
They're trying to overwhelm the justice process
推♥翻♥司法程序
before there's even time to uncover the truth.
这种行为必须被制止
This has to stop.
我们的职责是服务民众 让所有人得到公平的待遇
We are to serve all people and give them their fair shake.
诚然 坏人理应坐牢
Yes, put the bad guys behind bars,
但他们只为自己犯下的过错坐牢
but only for the wrongs they've done,
而不是因为我们拒绝调查
not the wrongs we refuse to investigate.
而他 像其他所有公民一样
And he, like every other citizen,
理应得到一场基于真实调查的公平审判
deserves a fair trial predicated on a genuine investigation.
你的拖延战术帮不了他
Your delay tactics aren't helping anyone.
这场辩护用不停息
This defense is never gonna rest.
我想在我的警局
I'd like to postpone arraignment
有时间彻查此案之前推迟传讯
until my department has time to look into the case.
毕竟 这是我的郡
After all, this is my county.
我需要48小时
I'm requesting 48 hours.
给你24小时
You've got 24 hours.
也够了
Close enough.
如果我要帮你
If I'm gonna help you,
我要知道所有牵扯进来的人
I wanna know all the players.
从老大到小弟
Top to bottom.
一个不漏
All of 'em.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿莱克·威尔斯
Alec Wells?
谁在问我 你是谁
Who's asking?
我没在问
I'm not asking.
如果是关于特伦特的事
Man, if this is about Trent,
我的口供不会变
my story hasn't changed.
不 我还没听过 兄弟
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表