剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
《副警长》前情提要
Previously on Deputy...
洛杉矶郡宪♥章♥规定
County Charter states that in the event
如果正式选出的警长在任期内去世
that a duly-elected sheriff dies in office,
那么在他的队伍里服役时间最长的成员
then the longest serving member of his mounted posse
将会成为代理警长
shall serve as acting sheriff.
你现在是洛杉矶郡的新任警长
You're the new sheriff of Los Angeles County.
我不是政客
I'm no politician.
这项工作不能交给法官
You don't hand the job over to a judge.
只能是警♥察♥
Send a lawman.
我是你的司机
I'm your driver.
我自己开车 谢谢你
I drive myself, thanks.
我也是你的私人安全员
I'm also your personal security detail.
作为他的儿子
As his son...
你是唯一一个被授予佩戴这个警徽的人
you're the only one authorized to wear this.
你和特蕾莎应该考虑领养那些孩子
You and Teresa should consider fostering those kids.
好好享受你还有警星的时刻吧
Enjoy those stars while you got 'em.
系好安全带 我才刚刚开始
Buckle up. I'm just gettin' started.
我开门见山了 警长
I'll cut to the chase, Sheriff.
我们还在处理
Every one of us is still dealing
布拉福德警长的突然离世
with the sudden passing of Sheriff Bradford.
作为代表 我不认为
I, for one, don't think
我们城市的缔造者们起草这份宪♥章♥的时候
our city's founders foresaw the present situation
预见到了目前的形势
when they wrote this charter.
所以我们想花点时间
So, we wanna take a moment,
来找出对警局最有利的长♥期♥规划
figure out what's best for the department, long term.
我们起草了一份文件
And we've come up with something
想让你考虑一下
we'd like you to consider.
霍利斯特警长 这不是辞呈
Sheriff Hollister, this is not a resignation.
本附录里的内容清楚地说明了
The language of this addendum clearly reflects
恢复你原来的副警长职位
a mutual reinstatement to your former position as deputy.
当然还有晋升
With a promotion, of course.
其实...
Well...
没有人会因下台而责备你
No one would fault you for stepping down.
这个警局就是个巨大的官僚机构
The department is a massive bureaucracy.
不会在一夜之间改变
It's not gonna change overnight,
我说实话 比尔
and let's be honest, Bill,
你也不会
neither are you.
你知道吗 你是对的 杰瑞
You know somethin'? You're right, Jerry.
对这个警局来说 什么才是最好的
I've got a few ideas of
我心中已经有数了
what's best for the department.
所以我不会下台
Which is why I'm not stepping down.
绝对不会
Far from it.
骑在马背上 我见过了太多生活
I've seen a lot of life from on top of a horse,
这让我对事物有了不同的看法
and that's given me a different perspective on things.
这个地方正好需要一个新的视角
And a new perspective is exactly what this place needs.
洛杉矶郡的人♥民♥值得拥有最好的
The people of Los Angeles deserve the best.
所以帮我个忙
So do me a favor.
多关心他们 少管我的事
Worry more about them and less about me.
各位再会
I'll be seein' you.
除了你
Except you.
如果我在十层再看到你这张脸
If I see your face on the tenth floor again,
我会亲自把你扔出窗外
I'll throw you out the window myself.
感谢你们的宝贵时间
Thanks for your time.
我能帮你选扇窗户吗
Can I help pick the window?
没看出来你内心里还有这份血气 毕肖
Didn't know you had that gear in you, Bishop.
我是爱尔兰和意大利混血 长官
I'm Irish and Italian, sir.
你告诉我去干谁 我会照办
You tell me who to take out, I'll do it.
意大利哪里
What part of Italy?
西西里岛
Sicily.
斯科特 你负责监视
All right, Scott, you're the eye.
所以你需要我待在这里 对吗
So you need me right here, right?
-在这里 -收到
- Right here. - Copy that.
我需要明尼克跟在后面
And I want Minnick backing it up.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
-是警长 -警长
- It's the sheriff. - Hey, Sheriff.
-你们好 -怎么 乔纳森俱乐部提前关门了吗
- Hey, guys. - What, the Jonathon Club close early?
够了
Enough.
什么情况
What's the status here?
这人名叫马歇尔·哈金斯
Guy's name is Marshall Huggins.
这家伙和一个商业盗窃团伙有关系
Dude's connected to a commercial burglary crew.
我觉得他一直在跟踪一个目标
I think he's been casing a target.
刚收到消息 他们今晚要行动
Just got a tip that they're moving tonight.
这场"派对"会持续到很晚
And this party's gonna go late,
我知道你讨厌派对 比尔
and I know you hate parties, Bill.
这种我不讨厌
Not these kinds, I don't.
告诉我地址
Just tell me where it's going down.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
我们没问题 回家吧
We got this. Go home.
你现在是警长
You're the sheriff now.
把这些小丑抓起来之后 打电♥话♥通知我
You call me when you have these clowns in custody.
我会的
You know I will.
好 明尼克
All right, Minnick.
你今晚从侧面包抄
You are running flank tonight.
藏身在两个街区外
Tuck in two blocks out.
等待我的信♥号♥♥ 猛扑过去
Wait for my signal and then you're gonna pounce
把他们拿下
like the badass that you are.
好 没问题
All right. I got you.
现在的这种氛围
You know, this right here--
正是这座象牙塔所需要的
is what the damn Ivory Tower needs more than anything.
少穿正装 多穿休闲装
Less suits and more tats.
宝贝 你得睡会儿
Honey, you need to get some sleep.
我像是在笼子里 四周都是墙
It's like I'm in a cage, walled in.
好像我又回到监狱工作一样
Like I'm workin' the jail again.
这叫办公室
It's called an office.
许多人都挺了过来
Many have survived them.
昨天我花了四个小时讨论养老金计划和预算
I spent four hours yesterday arguing about pension plans and budgets
以及我们的供应商为什么会给
and why our vendor dropped off
中♥央♥监狱运送三吨♥坏了的土豆
three tons of bad potatoes at the central jail.
我昨天救了十岁男孩的一条腿
I saved a 10-year-old boy's leg tonight.
花了六个小时写报告 不过是值得的
It was worth the six hours of paperwork.
如果现在能抓到罪犯
I'd sell my soul for the Zen satisfaction
我愿意把我的灵魂卖♥♥给禅宗
of cuffing a bad guy right now.
我今晚感觉不好
I'm feeling a little bad tonight...
警长
Sheriff.
拿着手铐
Get the cuffs.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
凯德 已盯住目标 静观其变
你在发信息吗
Are you texting?
只是我得...
Um, it's just I have--
找到一个适合你的方法
Find a way that works for you.
我知道你会找到平衡的
I know you'll find the right balance.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
差点打死你
Almost shot you.
拜托 帮我个忙
Please. Do me the favor.
什么...
What the...
-这是你的... -这是我的尿瓶
- Is this your-- - Oh, that's my pee bottle.
抱歉
Sorry.
宝拉给我带了个法式滤压壶
Paula got me a French press.
不知道怎么用这东西 试试看吧
Still don't know how to use the damn thing, but try it.
熟食店买♥♥的丸子汤
Matzo ball soup from Canter's.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
他在哪儿
So where is he?
黑色越野车
Black SUV.
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
是的
Yeah.
椅子调到最后面
Seat's all laid back.
我给你发的信息不是在邀请你
You know the text I sent wasn't an invite.
你来干什么
What are you doin'?
我在十层要死了 兄弟
I'm dying on the tenth floor, man.
需要来点刺♥激♥
Just needed a taste.
宝拉会杀了我
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表