剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
She's, uh, sleeping in.
她接受了文书工作
She, uh, took that desk job.
对她来说很好
Good for her.
我猜你也想让我做文书工作
I bet you'd want me to do the same thing, right?
我可不会
Not in a million years.
差点我就信了
You almost sold me.
长官 我们为什么要去找重犯
Sir, why do we have to be at Major's?
我更倾向于面对面谈
I prefer a face-to-face anyway.
不过不仅如此吧
It's more than that, though, isn't it?
我虽然认识你时间不长
I haven't known you long,
但我知道你在想别的事情
but I know your mind's up to something.
罗曼·伯金
Roman Burgin.
在西尔马抢了几家银行
Pulled a few bank jobs over in Sylmar.
他要做的就是从正门走出去
All he had to do was walk out the front door.
但不仅如此
But it wasn't enough.
还枪杀了一名15岁的女孩 永远地改变了她的命运
Shot a 15-year-old girl and changed her life forever.
和麦琪一样大
Same age as Maggie.
家里的朋友吗
Family friend?
现在是了
She is now.
没让她流血过多而死
Stopped her from bleeding out.
所以我向她保证
So I made her a promise.
告诉她我不会再让他伤害别人了
Told her I'd never let him hurt anyone again.
我打算信守诺言
I plan on keeping that promise.
这个人不关心生命
This guy's got no regard for human life.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
都挺好的
Everything's good.
罗曼只有最后一次机会
Roman's on his last strike.
他知道我在追捕他
He knows I'm comin' after him now.
所以他没什么可以失去的
So he's got nothin' left to lose
但他的枪里有子弹
but the bullets in his gun.
你有那么想我吗
You missed me that much?
就是不能离开我
You just couldn't stay away, huh?
我想和他们聊聊
I wanna talk to our guy.
找到他们和罗曼的关系
Find out how he linked up with Roman.
我猜他们是在奇诺旅游时认识的
Well, my guess is when they did a tour in Chino.
他在监禁室里
He's down in lockup.
我不跟他在这儿聊
I don't wanna talk to him here.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我想说服他的
I tried to talk him out of it.
所有人收拾好东西
I want you all to pack it up.
今天搬家
It's moving day.
老大 这是什么意思
Boss, what does that mean?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
如果会议还没开始 能休会吗
Can you adjourn a meeting if it never started?
我们重新安排一天
We'll reschedule this one.
我们搬到哪儿
Where should we set up?
你们可以用我的办公室
You can use my office.
收到
Copy that.
他没有 他做到了
He didn't. Oh, yes, he did!
我在研究这个地方
I'm diggin' the place.
你想证明什么 霍利斯特
What exactly are you trying to prove, Hollister?
我正在打开沟通的渠道
I'm opening up the lines of communication.
转移重犯
Moving majors.
我不能老往法♥院♥跑
I can't be going back and forth from the HOJ.
时间就是金钱
Time is money.
很希望能在你错过的预算会议上
Would have been nice to hear it
听到你这个想法
during the budget meeting you missed.
我没错过这个会议
Well, I didn't miss the meeting.
严格来讲 他在推动这个会议
Technically, he pushed the meeting.
比尔 你不能利用警局
Bill, you can't use this department
来简化你个人的繁文缛节
to cut through your own personal red tape.
杰瑞
Jerry,
我在你和布拉福德的繁文缛节下过了这么多年
I've lived under you and Bradford's red tape for years.
你们都有过机会
You both had your chance.
现在我的机会来了
Well, now, I got mine.
我要利用这个机会来改变所有的不合理
And I'm gonna use it to cut through all the nonsense.
我要调动所有警力
I need all the boots on the ground I can get.
我不会让罗曼·伯金逍遥法外
I'm not lettin' Roman Burgin get away.
罗曼是谁
Who's Roman?
你在十层待太久了 杰瑞
You've been on the 10th floor too long, Jerry.
抱歉我错过了几次
So I apologize that I missed a few meetings
无关痛痒的会议
that weren't life and death.
我理解
I understand.
如今你有了自己的小队
You have your team here now,
抓捕坏蛋应该不在话下了
so catching the bad guys should be no problem.
长官 若事件发生时你不在场
Sir, if you are not in the room where it happens,
你便成了局外人
things will happen without you.
出自《汉密尔顿》 对吧
Hamilton, right?
我得看看那部音乐剧
I gotta see that.
最后 他被阿伦·伯尔开枪打死了 长官
In the end, he's shot by Aaron Burr, sir.
我们不能让那种事情发生
Well, let's make sure that don't happen.
抱歉打扰
Excuse me.
医生 你能帮帮我吗
Doctor. Can you help me, please?
你去分诊台登记了吗
Did you check in with triage?
我没医保
No insurance.
好吧 让我看看
All right, let me take a look.
-朱莉 -在
- Okay. Julie. - Yeah?
-坐到床上去 -过来吧
- Okay, sit on the bed. - Yeah, come on in.
给他清理一下 好了
Just clean him up. All right.
我看看
Let me see.
给我利多卡因和肾上腺素
I need a lido with epi.
这就去拿
You got it.
快走
Come on.
他交待了吗
Did he rat?
一个字也没说
Not a word.
我看新闻上说已经展开追捕了
Yeah. Saw that the press say it's a manhunt.
犯人照会让他们人尽皆知
And they're gonna go wide with the mugshots.
突发新闻最吸引眼球
Well, breaking news gets eyeballs.
我在车里找到一部手♥机♥
Found a phone in the car.
已经烂了 但给我们一条线索
It's pretty busted up but I think it could give us a lead.
我需要你帮我跳过那些程序
I just need you to cut through some red tape.
警长的权力也该派上用场了
Well, it's about time this sheriff thing came in handy.
我会签发一张搜查令
I'll push through a warrant.
第一次卖♥♥政♥治♥人情啊
Your first political favor.
过后记得要洗个澡
Make sure you take a shower afterwards.
长官
Sir.
不想赶上堵车的话 我们现在就得走了
We have to leave if we're gonna beat traffic.
好
Right.
这会议我可不会缺席
This is one meeting I won't miss.
-我♥干♥儿子第一天巡逻 -当然
- God son's first day on patrol. - Yep.
我在警局任职的这些年来
In all my years in the department,
看到警长本人出现在局里的次数
I can count the times I saw a sheriff actually walk into a station
屈指可数
on one hand.
但这人却不一样
But this man over here is different.
作为副警长 我们之前多次相遇
Our paths have crossed many times as deputies,
有请现任警长
now as sheriff.
谢谢你 卢纳副警长
Deputy Luna, thank you.
霍利斯特警长
Sheriff Hollister.
我还在努力习惯这个称呼
I'm still gettin' used to the sound of that.
以及佩戴那些警星的感觉
And wearin' those stars.
但我告诉你们 我会让自己名至实归
But I tell you what, I'm gonna earn 'em...
为了在座的各位
for each one of you.
因为我也是你们中的一员
Because I am one of you.
我想和每一个脚踏实地的警员
I wanna be face-to-face with the men and women
面对面地谈一谈
who actually put boots on the ground.
也就是你们全体
You all.
因为我也穿过那种警靴
'Cause I've worn those boots before.
事实上 我现在还穿着
In fact, I'm still wearing 'em.
其实
Actually, uh...
你们都被炒了
you're all fired.
你们以为我在开玩笑吗 我没有
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表