剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表
何出此言
How's that?
不想让你觉得前座上有什么
Didn't want you to think there was something
可以担心的 明白吗
in the front seat to worry about, you know?
我会担心什么
What would I be worried about?
一些不好的东西
Something bad.
-什么都没有吗 -没有犯罪记录
- Nothing? - Record's clean.
请你下车
Get out of the car for me.
出什么事了 我们一直很友好
What's wrong? We were being friendly.
赶紧下车
Out. Now.
没问题 好 各位
It's no problem, all right? Okay, hey, guys.
告诉我 我做错了什么
Just-just tell me what I did wrong.
你的身份是假的
Your ID is fake.
首先是无证驾驶
So, driving with no license, for starters.
不可能 我刚拿到的
No way. I just got that, okay?
我等了很久才拿到
I waited in line and everything.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
这不是我的
It's not mine.
我猜这也不是
Suppose this isn't either.
或许这是你的
Well, maybe it belongs to you.
把他带到车后面
Put his ass in the back of the car.
-我来通报 -好
- I'll call it in. - All right.
警长 你知道这场选举的主题是什么吗
Sheriff, do you know what this election is about?
我有强烈的预感 你会告诉我
I've got a strong suspicion that you'd like to tell me.
是关于空间
It's about space.
警长宣称洛杉矶警局存在腐♥败♥现象
还有时间
And time.
你练习了很久啊
You been practicing this, huh?
没有空间给你这种人
There's no more space for men like you.
没有野蛮的土地
No untamed land.
这个城市里没有
Not in this city.
这个国家里也没有
Not even in this county.
这场选举里也肯定没有
And certainly not in this election.
我猜你从来没去过兰卡斯特
I guess you've never been to Lancaster.
世界在发展
The world has moved on.
人们不想让一名枪手当警长
People don't want a gunslinger in this office.
他们想要一位能谋取利益的人
They want an advocate.
一位胜者
A winner.
他们也理应得到一位这样的人
And you know what? They deserve one.
我的时代到来了
It is my time.
那就别浪费了
Well, then, stop wasting it,
让你的猴子们想个更好的点子出来
and have your monkeys come up with a better sales pitch.
关于你们警局如何处理约翰逊案
I'm opening an investigation into your office's handling
我正在开展一起调查
of the Johnson case.
出去
Get out.
我有法庭命令
I got a court order.
而且我要让关键证人作证
And I'm gonna be deposing key witnesses.
我不会再说第二遍
I won't say it twice.
你可以选择打给《时代周刊》 比尔
It was your choice to call the Times, Bill.
受着吧
Live with it.
这是什么情况
What is all this?
护士们想感谢你保住了我们的饭碗
The nurses wanted to thank you for saving our jobs.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
所以我们想表达 你对我们来说也是意义重大
So we wanted to show you, you mean a lot. To us.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
抱歉拖到了最后一刻
I'm sorry it got down to the wire.
我相信面对医院面临的财政危机
I'm sure I wasn't the only one losing sleep
我不是唯一一个睡不着的人
over the financial dilemma facing the hospital.
但一想到我能看到你们这些可爱的脸庞
But knowing I was gonna see your beautiful faces made it
让我在早上更容易起床了
a lot easier to get up this morning.
让我们给管理层展示一下
All right, let's show the administration
我们是多么重要
how valuable we are
这样我们就不会再经历一遍了
so that we never have to do this again.
开门
Pop the gate.
录指纹
Give me your fingers.
新进去的人却在系统里查不到信息 不可能吧
Okay, no way it's a new entry that just hasn't hit the system yet?
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
这是张精心制♥作♥的假证
This is a damn good fake.
磁条有效 细节齐全 我都很惊讶
Mag strip works and everything. I'm impressed.
大♥师♥级造假 一万块现金
Professional grade forgery. Ten grand in cash.
这笔金额正好能带入境
Yeah, the exact amount you can bring into the country.
我们能以贿赂罪逮捕他吗
Can we get him on bribery?
他没有明确地交代那笔钱
He didn't explicitly offer us the money.
我对他有一种不祥的预感
I just get a bad vibe off this guy.
警♥察♥叫你靠边停车
When you're pulled over,
理应被吓到吧
you're supposed to be intimidated,
尤其还带着假证件和满满一袋现金
especially if you have a fake ID and a bag full of cash.
就像进监狱也无所谓似的
It's like he's cool with being behind bars.
我猜他有前科
I bet he's had practice.
在找到指纹结果之前
Won't really know anything for sure
一切都无法确定
until the prints come back.
-警长好 -早上好 警长
- How're you doing, Sheriff. - Good morning, Sheriff.
非正式到访
Unofficial visit.
大家继续工作
Everybody go back to what you were doing.
长官
Sir.
你来这是为了案子吗
You down here for a case?
没错
Yeah.
我好想念这里
Man, I missed it down here.
廉价咖啡 50年代的办公设备
Bad coffee. 1950's office furniture.
以及货真价实的文书工作
And real paperwork.
你还好吗 长官
You okay, sir?
不太好
Not really.
-你有时间吗 -当然
- You got a sec? - Yeah.
他们要给约翰逊一份认罪协议
They're gonna give Johnson a deal.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
一句话 政♥治♥原因
Short answer, it's political.
我们可以反对 比尔 必须反对
We can fight it, Bill. We have to.
现在变成反对我们了
Fight's comin' to us.
地检官放弃了谈判
DA flipped the table.
她在调查我们是如何干预此案的
She's investigating how we intervened in the case.
尤其是我和你
Me and you in particular.
她有法庭命令
She's got a court order behind her.
好啊 她可以带着
Good. She can bring it.
你要和她坐下谈谈
Well, you're gonna have to sit with her.
我们可以给你请来工会代表和警局律师
We can get you a union rep, department lawyer.
-任何你需要的 -我不需要任何人
- Whatever you want. - I don't want anyone.
我知道真♥相♥
I know my truth.
好吧
All right.
记住 这不是你自己的事
Well, just remember it's not personal.
我知道感觉如此
I know it feels like that.
但情绪才是你的敌人
But emotion's your enemy here.
给她点影响力
Gives her leverage.
这只关乎权力 别无其他
It's just about power, nothing else.
我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready.
别准备过头
Don't be too ready.
-怎么了 -多起持枪袭击
- What's up? - Multiple 245s.
听起来像飞车枪击
Sounds like drive-bys.
D557响应
David-5-5-7 responding.
-几起枪击 -目前三起
- How many shootings? - Three, so far.
-明尼克 准备出动 -是 长官
- Minnick, you rollin' out? - Yes, sir.
那我呢
What about me?
处理文书工作 新兵蛋子
Handle that paperwork, boot.
你听见她说的了
You heard her.
毕肖副警长
Deputy Bishop.
请坐
Please have a seat.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, too.
毕肖警探 我知道
Detective Bishop, I understand that you, personally,
你个人很担心霍利斯特警长
voiced concern about Sheriff Hollister
会把自己卷入和洛杉矶警局
getting himself involved in the LAPD murder case
约翰逊警探有关的谋杀案
led by Detective Johnson.
我是不是该有位律师陪同
剧集 | 副警长 | 导航列表