剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
那么,他一直在骚扰谁呢?布兰妮,泰莎?
Well, who's he's been noncing? Britney, Tessa.
可能是安吉拉。你说她是个尿床的人。
Probably Angela before that. You say she's a bed-wetter.
13岁,尿床。
13 years old, pissing the bed.
某个变♥态♥一直在骚扰这个孩子。
Some creep's been freaking this kid out.
谁是她的梦魇?
Who's her bogeyman?
也许是在表示一种挣扎。
Perhaps indicating a struggle.
也许它是由某个该死的连环杀手放在那里的!
Perhaps it was placed there by some fucking serial fucking killer!
这就是我他妈在说的! 这就是我他妈的意思!这就是我他妈的意思。
That's what I'm fucking saying! That's what I'm fucking saying!
他动了她,这个该死的变♥态♥!那个混♥蛋♥!
He fixed her, the fucking nonce! The nonce!
雷?
Ray?
听着。我发现了这个。
Listen. I spotted this.
一张黄色的便条纸。
Piece of yellow notepaper.
这是,呃... 这就是一张普通的纸。
It's, er... It's a piece of common notepad.
但也许它是从记事本里飞出来的。
But maybe it flew out of a notepad.
也许是挣扎的结果。也许它被放在那里。
Perhaps as a result of the struggle. Maybe it was placed there.
不! 也许是故意放在那的。
No! Maybe it was placed there.
不,不。雷,看在上帝的份上。
No, no. Ray, for God's sake.
在你对一张该死的纸念念不忘之前,
Haul in your missing suspects
把你失踪的嫌疑人拖回来。
before you go fixating on a piece of fucking paper.
好吧。那辆白色面包车在布兰妮消失的同时飞驰而去。
Right. The white van sped off at the same time as Britney vanished.
而那张纸是在白色面包车开走后才出现的。
The piece of paper wasnae there until after the white van sped off.
看一下闭路电视。看一下吧!
Have a look at the CCTV. Have a look at it!
闭路电视?这到底是有什么意义?
CCTV? What does it mean?
这张纸可能是吹到现场来的。
The piece of paper could have blown in onto the scene.
只要给我找到罗尼·哈米尔。还有那个男朋友。
Just find Ronnie Hamil. And the boyfriend.
拼命逼她说出那该死的名字!
Sweat the fucking name out of her!
她的女儿失踪了。
Her daughter's missing.
她为什么不跟我们说实话?
Why would she not be straight with us?
每个人都有自己的秘密。
Everyone's got secrets.
还有,你为什么要隐瞒那个学校里的男友呢?
And why are you holding back on the school sports boyfriend?
因为我们还不知道什么。
Because we don't know anything yet.
老大盯上了罗尼·哈米尔。
Boss has a hard-on for Ronnie fucking Hamil.
而你没有?
And you don't?
雷?雷?
Ray? Ray?
我只是在想事情。
I'm just thinking through stuff.
这将是漫长的一天。
It's gonna be a long day.
你对我们目前的工作方式满意吗?
You OK with how we're working so far?
是的。不过,男人的自以为是的解释,让我有点恼火。
Yeah. The mansplaining irritates me a bit, though.
在一个特定的声音中解释每一件事。
The need to patronisingly explain every single thing in that voice.
那会是什么声音呢,阿曼达?
And what voice would that be, Amanda?
说真的,雷。你不会这样跟金杰说话的。
Seriously, Ray. You wouldn't talk to Ginger like that.
-不,你是对的。 -就像跟他说话那样跟我说话。
-No, you're right. -Just talk to me like you talk to him.
好吧,那么,你这个胖子、小气鬼,
Right, then, you fat, tight-arsed bastard,
该你请客买♥♥酒了。
your shout at the boozer.
你♥爸♥爸呢,安吉拉?你以前为什么不提他?
Where's your dad, Angela? Why didn't you mention him before?
我告诉他们了,我不知道他去哪里了。
I told them, I don't know where he could have gone.
我不知道他是做什么的。我很多年没见过他了。
I don't know what he does. Not seen him in years.
-关于男朋友的事,你也撒了谎,是吗? -没有!
-You lied about the boyfriend, too, didn't you? -No!
学校的运动会,安吉拉!
The school sports, Angela!
-和你一起参加学校运动会的那个人是谁? -雷!
-Who was the guy you were at the school sports with? -Ray!
你不明白,我们不是那种关系。
You don't understand, it's not like that.
姓名和电♥话♥号♥码。我们没有时间去胡思乱想!
Name and phone number. We do not have time to piss about!
-格雷厄姆·康奈尔。 -格雷厄姆·康奈尔。好,告诉我关于他的事。
-Graham Cornell. -Graham Cornell. Right, tell me about him.
-为什么? -因为他可能知道些什么。
-Why? -Because he might know something.
不会的。不可能是他!
It wouldnae. It wouldnae be him!
-安吉拉。 -格雷厄姆是个朋友。
-Angela. -Graham's a friend.
在我打扫的办公室里工作。
Works at the offices I clean.
不,格雷厄姆不会的。而且,无论如何,他是同性恋。
Nah, Graham wouldnae. And anyway, he's gay.
你有没有和他提起过女孩们?
Did you ever talk about the girls with him?
姑娘们?有说过。
The girls? Aye.
我不...
I don't...
我们只是一起去喝酒。他没有...
We just go for drinks. He's no...
你最后一次听到他的消息是什么时候?呃...
When did you last hear from him? Erm...
前一阵子。
A while ago.
他经常一个人就走了。
He goes away a lot. Keeps himself to himself.
嗨,吉尔。谢谢。
Hi, Gill. Thanks.
很高兴知道。
Good to know.
猜猜看谁休了两周的年假
Guess who's taken two weeks' annual leave
并且没有告诉任何人他去了哪里,嗯?
without telling a fucking soul where he's gone, eh?
-康奈尔。 -有点不对劲。
-Cornell. -Something's not right.
我们所有的主要嫌疑人怎么会在他妈的同一时间消失?
How can all our prime suspects disappear at the same fucking time?
围绕这个案子的很多人都消失了。
There are a lot of people vanishing around this case.
不知道她现在要去见谁呢?
Wonder who she's going to see now, then?
格雷厄姆·康奈尔?跟着那辆出租车。
Graham Cornell? Follow that taxi.
我一直想这么说。
I've always wanted to say that.
这是个双赢的局面。
It was a win-win.
如果我们击破她的防线,她会告诉我们她爸爸或康奈尔在哪里。
If we broke her down, she'd tell us where her dad or Cornell was.
如果没有,她会带我们找到他,就像她现在做的那样。
If not, she'd lead us to him, as she's doing now.
等一下,她现在要去哪里?
Hang on, where's she going now?
她为什么要保护他?那是她的女儿。
Why's she protecting him? It's her daughter.
她没有要保护他!来吧!
She isn't! Come on!
你想要什么?
What you wanting?
她在哪里?我的孩子在哪儿?嗷!
Where is she?! Where's my bairn?! Ow!
你想像对待我一样对待她吗,你这个肮脏的老混♥蛋♥!
You're trying to nonce her like you did me, you filthy old bastard!
不,安吉拉!嗷!
No, Angela! Ow!
这个肮脏的老家伙抓住了她!
That filthy old nonce has got her!
他把我害死了!
He beasted me!
我说过我不会让他染指我的孩子们的!
I said I'd never let him get his hands on my bairns!
-我从来没有碰过你的孩子! -如果他伤害了她,我就杀了他!
-I never touched your fuckin' bairns! -If he's hurt her, I'll kill him!
出去!把她带到车上,带着口罩回来!
Get out! Take her to the car, come back up with masks!
你,起来。进屋去。
You, up. Get in the house.
快进去!进去!
Get in!
哦...
Oh...
这是什么味道?
What's this smell?
我什么都闻不到。
I cannae smell nowt.
丹尼斯·怀恩斯家的人都被♥干♥掉了,嗯?
The Dennis Wynesses are done in with the ching, eh?
哦,看在上帝的份上
Oh, for fuck's sake!
哦,埃姆林!
Oh, Emlyn!
原来你在这里,你这个愚蠢的小家伙。
That's where you got to, you daft wee bugger.
检查完了这个地方,没有布兰妮的踪迹。
The place is clear, there's no sign of Britney.
是的,我知道。把这个拿走。
Aye, I know. Take that.
妈的!
Fuck!
没办法审问他,他现在太生气了。
Too pissed to question now.
放他去喝酒,看看能不能从他嘴里套出一些话来。
Let him de-jakey and we'll see if we can get some sense out of him.
我们应该在金杰的前到酒馆,是吗?
We should pop our heads round the door at Ginger's do, eh?
是的。
Yep.
不,不,等你听到这个。
No, no, wait till you hear this one.
蛙蛙们已经被关了两天了!
The frogs had been potted heid for two days!
该死的两天!
Fucking two days!
伦尼小子!金杰!
Lenny boy! Ginger!
-诶?阿曼达! -你好啊。
-Eh? Amanda! -Hiya.
那么......一个时代的结束,嗯?是的。
So... the end of an era, eh? Aye.
遗憾的是我们不能久留。
Gutted we cannae stay long.
等罗尼·哈米尔酒醒了,我得去问问他。
Gotta go and question Ronnie Hamil when he sobers up.
哦,好吧,这是必须的。
Oh, well, needs must. Aye.
那么,呃,和新搭档的生活如何,嗯?
So, er, how's life with the new partner, eh?
车的新装饰?
Soft furnishings in the motor?
听着,我再也不关心这些事了。
Listen, I don't give a fuck any more.
我的意思是...当然不是关于失踪的孩子。
I mean... not about the missing bairn, of course.
那么,呃,你对吉尔曼的案子有什么看法?
So, er, what do you think about Gillman's case?
这只是愚蠢的性游戏失去了控制,当然?
It's just silly sex games got out of hand, surely?
我感觉到了一些不同的东西。
I'm sensing something different.
你是如何感觉到不同的东西的?
How're you sensing something different?
呃,我有一些思路。
Well, think it through.
什么,所以你在推测
What, so you're postulating
那对法国夫妇的凶手抓住了布兰妮?
that the killer of the French couple's got Britney?
你知道我的,金杰。我不是在推测,而是在假设。
You ken me, Ginger. I dinnae postulate, I hypothesise.
是的,好吧,让我们希望小布兰妮还活着。
Aye, well, let's just hope wee Britney's still alive
而且她不像法国人那样被禁锢在罐子里,嗯?
and she's not potted heid like the Frenchies, eh?
不要告诉我你们两个女的是素食者,嗯?
Here. Dinnae tell me you two pussy eaters are vegan, eh?
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表