剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
我要离婚。
I want a divorce.
律师的文件就在这儿。
The lawyer's papers are in there.
对了,她是他妈的疯子。
She's fucking nuts, by the way.
她妈妈那边的亲戚,全都有毛病!
Her ma's side, radge, the lot of them!
我就知道她也迟早也是个疯子。
I knew it would come out!
你在看什么?
What you looking at?
卡莉,呃,感谢你来见我。
Carly, er, thanks for coming to see me.
想先坐下吗?
Do you wanna take a seat?
我需要你站出来。
I need you to come forward.
听着,我必须走了。
Look, I have to leave.
你要辞职了?
You're resigning?
不行。
No.
不行,没门。
No way.
我已经想过了,
I've thought about it, and...
我在这里没有前途。
..I'm going nowhere here.
-我能跟你说个事吗? -当然。我去煮点咖啡。
-Can I have a word? -Sure. I'll get us some coffees.
你和雷的关系怎么样了?
How's things with you and Ray?
呃,还好,你知道他着迷于他的工作,
Er, yeah, you know, he's all work obsessed,
-但我们保持着联♥系♥。 -你真幸运。
-but it's never a total write-off. -Lucky you.
一切都好吗?
All right?
想要赚点外快吗?在你的地方。
Fancy a wee bit of OT back at yours?
道格,你喝醉了。
Dougie, you're drunk.
而这让你要一个月才能完事。
It would take you about a month to come.
你吃伟哥就像吃糖一样,
You eat Viagra like Smarties
就像钟摆一样停不下来。
and just pound away at me as the clock rolls on and on.
给自己省点钱吧。
Save yourself some money.
-我付你双倍的钱。 -我今晚下班了。
-I'll pay you double time. -I'm done for the night.
我要回家投入男朋友的怀抱了。
I'm off home to my boyfriend for a cuddle.
该死的男朋友。
A fuckin' boyfriend!
谢谢。
Thanks.
为了什么?
For what?
在意。
Caring.
这个人...
This man...
在意别人。
..cares about people.
这对他很重要。
It mattered to him.
我让她失望了。我本该找到那孩子的。
I let her down. I should have found that kid.
你不是神,你是一个普通的执法人员。
You're not a god, you're a law enforcement officer.
控制一下你的情绪。
Get a grip!
我在尝试了。
That's what I'm trying to do.
我一直认为你可以爬的更高。
I always thought you were a high-flier.
你快控制不了了。
You're losing it.
好吧,你又按着你的方法做了。
Well, you've got your own way again.
我真的希望我们俩都能成功。
I really hope it works out, for both of us.
我知道发生了什么事。
I know what's been going on.
我没法忍♥受继续生活在谎言里了。
I can't live a lie any more.
嗯对,这很傻。
That's right. It's silly.
我是说,在这个时间和年纪了。
I mean, in this day and age.
我们已经偷偷摸摸好多年了。
We've been sneaking about for years.
半辈子了。
Half our lives.
半辈子?
Half your lives?
-坦白对我们有好处吗? -没有!
-Is this doing us any good? -No.
不要再有谎言了。
No more lies.
这种情况已经持续多久了?
How long has this been going on?
已经35年了。
It's been going on for 35 years.
斯图尔特?
Stuart?
阿曼达·德拉蒙德探长。
DS Amanda Drummond.
你好,阿曼达。我有些坏消息。
Hi, Amanda.It's some bad news.
我们又收到了另外一个失踪儿童报告。
We're getting reports of another missing person. Some child.
不久,你会听到些坏消息。雷·伦诺克斯。
Pretty soon now, you're gonna have some bad news, Ray Lennox.
雷!
Ray!
十岁的凯莉·琼斯,
Kylie Jones, ten years old,
进入一个空旷的禁区捡球然后消失。
went into an open lock-up to get a ball.
鉴证小组已经到现场了。
Forensics are all over it.
什么都没有!
Nothing!
我们要怎么抓到他?!
How do we catch him?!
我们抓不到。
We don't.
他自己会来找我们。
He's coming to us.
认真的,我觉得他要走了。
Seriously, I think he's gonna go.
我知道,我是说,你为什么要这么做?
I know, I mean, why would you?
温斯佩尔酒店。
Windspear Hotel.
嗨,呃,我只是打过来确定一个明天的预订,
Hi, erm, I am just calling to confirm a booking for tomorrow.
叫马克·麦肯德里克
For Mark McKendrick.
通常的套间。
The usual room.
是的。
Yes.
217房♥间,确定预订的。
Room 217. All confirmed.
好的,呃,谢谢你。
OK, er, thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你好。
Hello.
麦肯德里克女士?
Mrs McKendrick?
是的,你是哪位。
Yes, hi.
我是温斯佩尔酒店的。
I'm calling from the Windspear Hotel.
我想向您确认明天在我们这的预约。
I wanted to confirm your appointment for tomorrow.
什么预约?
What appointment?
有人给你预约了 1:15 在 217 室的按♥摩♥。
Somebody has booked you a massage at 1:15 in Room 217.
噢,那一定是我的丈夫。
Oh, it must be my husband.
我们在那个房♥间里度过了新婚之夜。
We spent our wedding night in that room.
呃,我只是想说,你可以直接去房♥间。
Er, just to say that you can make your way straight to the room.
无需在接待处停留。
There's no need to stop at reception.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
(ching通常用来代指海♥洛♥因♥)
我需要更多药来让我保持清醒。
I need more ching to keep me awake.
你不应该在工作的时候吸毒,雷。
You shouldnae be taking drugs on duty, Ray.
你继续做你的毒贩,我继续做...
You stick to being a drug dealer and I'll stick to being a...
这些是什么?
What are they?
(*冰♥毒♥)
右旋。右旋苯♥丙♥胺♥。
Dexys. Dextroamphetamine.
起效快。如果你只想保持清醒,它比海♥洛♥因♥更好。
Like speed. Better than ching if you just want to stay awake.
不过,喝酒的时候可要小心了,嗯?
Watch them with the booze, though, eh?
但他们把我们带走了。告诉我们一文不值,
But they led us away. Told us we were worthless
不再需要我们的服务了。
and that our services were no longer required.
演的很棒,儿子。
That was great, son.
-什么?你真的看完了? -当然。
-What, you actually sat through it? -Of course.
听着,儿子,重要的是你要知道我为你感到骄傲。
Listen, son, it's important you know I'm proud of you.
你知道的,对吧?
You do know that, don't you?
呃...
Er...
事实上,不知道。
Actually, no.
除非“自豪”对你来说意味着你把雷视作明显的偏爱,
Unless pride means you are having Ray as your obvious favourite,
而把我看作某种怪胎。
and you're having me as some sort of freak.
我的意思是,
I mean, you did make your,
你确实把你对我双性恋的看法说得很清楚。
your views on my bisexuality pretty plain.
嗯,我错了而我很抱歉。
Well, I was wrong and I'm apologising for it.
喔哦!
Wow!
爸,终于有一次,你让我哑口无言了。
Well, for once, you really have actually rendered me speechless, Da.
我的意思是,20 年前我就可以这样做了,但你知道,
I mean, I could have done with this 20 years ago, but you know,
晚做总比不做强。
it's better late than never.
尽管我一直指责你的生活方式,
While I was unfairly castigating your lifestyle,
但我想让你知道,我对你的爱从未减少。
I want you to know I never loved you less.
相反,我甚至因为你的坦诚、自♥由♥而更加爱你,
Perversely, I even love you more for being so open and honest,
这是我永远做不到的。
free in a way I could never be.
天杀的,老爸。你要出柜了吗?
Fuck's sake, Dad, are you coming out to me?
没有!
No!
但我知道秘密和生活在谎言中会毁掉你。
But I know how secrets and living a lie can destroy you.
你从未这样做过,我为此而尊重你。
You never did that, and I respect you for it.
因为没有什么比保密更压抑了。
Well, there is nothing as oppressive as a secret.
-不! -丹妮尔!
-No! -Danielle!
丹妮尔!
Danielle!
离我远点!
Get away from me!
不是你想的那样。
It's not what you think.
过来听我解释!
Come on!
-不! -让我解释。
-No! -Let me explain.
离我远点!
Leave me alone!
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表