剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
早上好,拉尔夫。
Good morning, Ralf.
我被你手下的一个警官骚扰了。
I was harassed by one of your officers.
叫吉尔曼探长。那个人就是个反♥社♥会♥,
A DI Gillman. That man is a sociopath,
和一个种族歧视者。我要提出正式的投诉。
and a racist, to boot. I'm making a formal complaint.
老大。
Gaffer.
现在来我的办公室。
In my office now.
阿曼达。
Amanda.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我在想我是否因为我对格列佛的偏见
I'm wondering if I'm letting my dislike for Gulliver
影响了我的判断。
colour my judgement.
还有什么不喜欢的?
What's not to dislike?
啊,他在玩游戏。
Aye, he's playing games.
从我们认为他是杀害布兰妮的凶手之中得到快♥感♥。
Getting off on the idea that we
think he might be Britney's killer.
格列佛就是一个烂人,
Gulliver is a piece of shit,
但他可能不是我们的烂人。
but he might not be our piece of shit.
但他绝对和康奈尔有联♥系♥。
But he's definitely connected to Cornell.
那个SM公♥寓♥足够证明了。
The S&M den proves that.
这是...
It's...
如果康奈尔是凶手的话为什么要保护他?
Why would Gulliver protect Cornell if he's the killer?
他不是保护康奈尔,他是在保护他自己。
He's not protecting Cornell, he's protecting himself.
格列佛无法做出任何与自身利益无关的行为。
Gulliver's incapable of any act that isn't about self-interest.
不不不不。
No, no, no, no.
我不像你们。我有钱、有权、有联♥系♥。
I am not like you. I have money, I have power, I have connections.
你呢,你有什么?
You, what do you have?
你们仅有的...
All you have...
是你们周围的人。
..is each other.
还有这个,噢,这个凄凉之处。
And this, oh, bleak place.
我来这里只是为了满足自己的好奇心。
I only came here to satisfy my curiosity.
还有,对了,你们都是群失败者。
And, yeah, you are losers.
就是这样。
There, done.
毫无疑问。
Confirmed.
好了,我要去每周一万欧元的诊所排毒了。
So, I am off to a 10,000-euro-a-week
clinic to detoxify.
拜拜。
Bye-bye.
如果康奈尔和格列佛一起在酒店里,
If Cornell was with Gulliver in the St Andrews Hotel,
-他就没有什么可以隐藏的看!-那就意味着格列佛在阻扰
-he's got no need to hide! -That would mean Gulliver is impeding
最恶劣的儿童谋杀案调查。
the most despicable child murder investigation
就为了避免他自己和康奈尔的关系被曝光。
in order to stop his relationship with Cornell from coming out.
这个国家有一种两面三刀的混♥蛋♥
There's a certain type of two-faced slimy bastard in this country
而且不幸的是,他们掌管着一切。
and, unfortunately, they run the show.
-你拿到文件了吗? -我在说关于聚会的事。
-Did you get your pages OK? -I was saying about the party.
-啊! -泳池对吗?
-Ah! -The pool, yeah?
他告诉你聚会的事了?
He's told you about the party?
拜托,你一定得来...
Come on, come on, you've got to come...
我能拿这个吗?谢了。
Can I take that one? Thanks.
穿上你的比基尼-我会穿我的
Put your bikini on -I'll be wearing mine!
我的意思是,它有点破损,但...
I mean, it chafes, but...
别听他的。别听他说的。
Don't listen to him. Don't listen to a word he says.
你会来吗?
Sight for sore eyes! Are you gonna come?
-是啊,我会来的。 -你说过你会来的,这算是承诺吗?
-Yeah, sure. -You've said you're gonna come, is that a promise?
-太好了。 -很好,你已经答应了,卡莉。
-Great. -Good. You've said it now, Carly.
你保证?
You promise?
-嗯。-周六见。
-Yeah. -See you Saturday.
-回见。 -甜心。
-See you. -Sweet girl.
早上好,老大。
Morning, boss.
你好,道格。格列佛的律师指控你种族歧视。
Hello, Dougie. Gulliver's lawyer has accused you of being racist.
得了吧!
Come on!
我骨子里才没有种族歧视。
I've not got a racist bone in my body.
他的问题是我不欣赏他的幽默感。
The problem was that I didn't appreciate HIS sense of humour.
我的意思是,我喜欢笑。
I mean, I like a laugh.
他对你说什么了?
What did he say to you?
噢,噢,我宁愿不说出来。
Oh, no, I'd rather not say.
当我被某些事情冒犯时,我会忍♥着。
When I get offended by something, I just suck it up.
我不会跑去找权威人士,好像那是我妈妈的裙子一样。
I don't go off running to authority figures like it's my ma's skirts
并指望他们为可怜的我纠正世界上所有的错误。
and expect them to right all the wrongs in the world
指望他们为可怜的我纠正世界上所有的错误。
for poor little me.
得了,老大?相比他的故事,你肯定相信我的吧?
Come on, boss? What's the script?
Surely it's my word against his?
道格,有些流程是我们必须要走的。
Dougie, there are procedures we have to go through.
-我能和你说件事吗,特鲁迪? -当然可以。
-Can I have a word, Trudi? -Of course you can.
进来坐着。
Come in, sit down.
出什么事了吗?
Is everything OK?
我不知道,呃...
I don't know, erm...
有些事发生了,而我...
Something's happening and...
噢...
Oh...
嘿。
Hey.
噢,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
我觉得我被骚扰了。
I think I'm being harassed.
有时候我感觉他们在开玩笑,
Sometimes it feels like they're joking,
另外些时候我觉得他们是认真的。
and then other times it's much more serious.
没人应该感到被威胁,好吗?
Nobody should be made to feel like this, OK?
我们这不能容忍♥任何形式的性骚扰。
We cannot tolerate any kind of sexual harassment here.
所以我们会去告诉人力部门的领导。
So we will go and see the head of HR.
-我不能。 -我会跟你一起去的。我会支持你的。
-I can't -I will come with you. I will support you the whole way.
你知道吗?有些男人就只是有权势的猪。
Do you know what? Some men are just entitled pigs.
我们以前都遇到过...他叫什么?
We've all met them before. And...What's his name?
不是男的。
It's not a man.
不只是男的。
It's not just a man.
我不能去找人力部门的头是因为...
And I can't go to the head of HR because...
...因为她也有份。
..because it's her, too.
你是说艾丝黛尔?
You mean Estelle?
每次我见到他们,他们都会说一些暗示性的话。
Every time I see them, they're making these suggestive comments.
跟我说我应该和他们去派对,
Telling me I should come to parties with them
并去他们的地方喝一杯。
and I should come round to their place for a drink.
我不知道我该怎么做。
I don't know what to do.
他要你进去。
He wants you now.
不是他的痔疮就是他的溃疡,
It's either his piles or his ulcer,
但今天有什么东西让他感到不舒服。
but something is giving him gyp today.
我在委员会里唯一的盟友。
My one fucking ally on that committee.
格列佛是个两面派,别为他难过了。
Gulliver's a two-faced creep, don't feel sorry for him.
我不难过,雷。
I don't, Ray.
我为自己感到难过。
I feel sorry for me.
你让一项艰巨的工作......变得不可能。
You have made a difficult job...impossible.
我们...
We are...
我们在尽全力做了。
We're on this.
每一天!每一夜!
All fucking day and all night.
只是可能的是杀害布兰妮的凶手是个连环杀手。
It's just possible that Britney's killer is a multiple murderer.
-噢! -他接近他的终局了。
-Oh! -He may be approaching his end game.
不!不要再说这些连环杀手幻想了!
No! No more serial killer fantasies!
得了,老大。 他之前就杀过人。
Come on, boss. The guy...This guy, he's killed before.
作案手法...作案手法和糖果人的如出一辙。
The MO is... The MO is exactly
the same as Mr Confectioner.
我觉得他想被抓到。
I think he wants to be caught.
-什么?! -对于这些反♥社♥会♥者,全都是关于遗产。
What?! -With these sociopaths, it's all about legacy.
他们习惯于为自己建造雕像和纪念碑。
They used to build statues and monuments to themselves.
现在,他们中的一些人做了这些事。
Now, some of them do this shit.
这么多年来,他一直在玩这种猫捉老鼠的游戏。
He's ripped the piss out of us for years with this cat and mouse game.
现在,他想利用自己的臭名来赚钱。
Now, he wants to cash in on his infamy.
这是些超级英雄故事的狗屁,雷!
This is Marvel Comics bullshit, Ray!
老大......
Boss...
世界在改变。
The world is changing.
你能想象到的最糟糕的东西,
The very worst shit that you can conceive of
只要我们能想象,就会出现。
comes into being as soon as we can imagine it.
把这个案子解决了,雷蒙多。
Work this case, Raymond.
现在,你在一个边缘,
Now, you're on the verge
一个即将毁掉的重要人物职业生涯的边缘。
of wrecking a very important person's career.
而我们所拥有的嫌疑人名单,只是一群毫无用处的无能之辈。
And all we've got is a bunch of useless inadequates.
罗尼·哈米尔、加里·富兰克林、汤米·拉夫兰,
Ronnie Hamil, Gary Franklin,Tommy Loughran,
甚至连过马路都他妈要人搀扶!
who couldn't even cross the fucking street unaided!
找到格雷厄姆·康奈尔!
Find Graham Cornell!
德拉蒙德探长。
DS Amanda Drummond.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表