剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
她不见了。
She's gone.
她不见了。我受不了了。
She's gone, I can't bear it!
安吉拉,安吉拉。
Angela, Angela.
拜托了,我受不了了。求求你,帮我找到她。
Please, I can't do this. Please, you have to find her.
我不是很明白,
I don't quite understand,
呃......等我一分钟。
so just... just bear with me
one minute.
抱歉,老大。
Sorry, boss.
是安吉拉·哈米尔,她在通话中。
It's Angela Hamil, she's in a right state.
把免提打开。
Put her on speakerphone.
她不见了!
'She's gone!
她不见了!拜托你找到她,拜托了!
'She's gone! Please, you have to come and get her, please!'
我们在尽我们最大努力。
We're doing everything that we can.
不是布兰妮,泰莎!
'Not Britney, Tessa!
泰莎不见了!她没有去学校。
'Tessa's gone! She didn't go to school!'
知道了,我们现在就过来。
Right, we're on our way.
这和布兰妮的遭遇如出一辙。
It's the same thing that happened to Britney.
他们为什么要这样对我。
Why are they doing this to me?
我受不了了,我想死!
I can't bear it, I want to die!
你陪着安吉拉,好吗?我去找她。
You stay with Angela, OK? I'm gonna walk the route.
巡警已经在这了。
The uniforms are already here.
你陪着她,好吗?
You stay with her, eh?
到底发生了什么?!
What is happening?!
泰莎!
Tessa.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
是的。
Aye.
我永远不会知道你有多难过。伙计。
I'll never know how bad you're feeling, pal.
我自己也曾感到难过,当时我比你年轻不少。
I felt bad myself once, I was quite a bit younger than you.
当那个逃脱的人不容易,对吧?
It's hard being the one that got away, yeah?
但这不是你的错。
But it's not your fault.
你食物中毒了,这种事经常发生,对吧?
You got food poisoning, it happens all the time, eh?
有时候我怕他会冲着我来。
Sometimes I'm scared he'll come for me.
然后我又想看他试试!
Then I want him to try it!
我会把他眼睛都挖出来!
I would gouge his eyes out!
你知道我认为你妹妹最想要什么吗?
Do you know what I think your wee sister would really want?
什么?
What?
是你有一个好未来。
For you to have a good life.
生活幸福。
To live well.
抬起头来。
Hold your head up high.
不要生活在恐惧中。
Live without fear.
她不会想让那个禽兽就这样毁了你的生活,像他毁了她的那般。
She wouldn't want that creep to ruin your life the way he took hers.
你知道我什么意思吗?
You ken what I mean?
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你吓死我了!
You scared the shit out of me!
谢谢你。
Thank you.
如果我及时找到她妹妹,
If I found her sister in time,
她就不会伤心到离家出走了。
she wouldn't have been sad enough to run away.
等一下。
Wait.
是格雷厄姆。
It's Graham.
他说了什么?
What does he say?
他一直在高地的一个猛禽保护区做志愿者。
He's been volunteering at a bird of prey sanctuary in the Highlands.
刚刚才知道布兰妮的消息。他现在就过来。
Only just heard about Britney. He's coming home now.
好的,你回去看看我们有没有漏掉什么。
OK. You head back and see if we're missing anything.
有些事情我要自己去做。
There's something I have to do alone.
上帝啊,请赐予我宁静....
God, grant me the serenity...
把这该死的下巴打碎
..to smash this fucking line of ching up my hooter.
抓住那个杀害儿童的混♥蛋♥!
And catch that child-murdering nonce!
啊!
Ah!
欢迎回家,格雷厄姆。
Welcome home, Graham.
不知道你还喜欢鸟。
Didnae ken you were into birds.
过来!
Come here!
让开!让开!
Out of the way! Out of the way!
过来!
Come here!
过来,你个傻子!
Come here, you fanny!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
啊!
Argh!
天杀的,停一下。
For fuck's sake, just stop.
我,我...我就是想谈谈。
I just, just... wanna talk.
-离我远点! -听我说。
-Keep away from me! -Listen to me.
跟他说我没和任何人说!
Tell him I haven't said anything to anyone!
跟谁说?说什么,格雷厄姆?
Tell who? About what, Graham!?
不,不,不,不,不!等一下!等一下!
No, no, no, no, no! Wait, wait.
拜托了。从哪里回来。
Please don't. Come back from there.
不要靠近我!
Don't come near me!
-我会跳的! -如果你现在不过来的话,
-I'll jump! -If you don't come here right now,
我会像你对她做的那样干♥死♥你♥,你这个谋杀儿童的混♥蛋♥!
I will fuck you up like you did her, you child-murdering nonce!
什么?!
What?!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
格雷厄姆,我不在乎你在上谁。
Graham, I don't care who you're shagging,
-只要你别碰儿童。 -不!我绝对不会!
-as long as it's not a fucking child. -No! I would never.
这是怎么回事?是他派你来的吗?
What is this? Did he send you?
我是警♥察♥,格雷厄姆。我只想谈谈。
I'm police, Graham. I just wanna talk.
我需要你...我需要你帮我
I need you to...I need you to help me
帮我帮助你的朋友,安吉拉。
and I need you to help your friend. Angela!
所以,4月29日星期四,你在哪?
So, where were you on Thursday 29th April?
我爱那女孩。我绝对不会伤害她的。
I loved that girl. I would never harm her!
格列佛呢?他有没有爱到要去伤害她?
What about Richie Gulliver?
Did he love her? Would he harm her?
没有!
No!
-里奇爱我! -哦...我知道了。
-Richie loves me! -Aye... right!
-我绝对不会背叛他的! -你不是他的妻子。
-I'll never betray him! -You're not his wife.
他说他要离开她了。
He's gonna leave her.
这是一种肤浅的权宜政♥治♥婚姻,一种商业合作关系。
It's a shallow political marriage of convenience, a business partnership.
不可能。
No way.
所以,你和他在一起,是吗,游酒店呢?
So, you were with him, right, touring the B&Bs?
你不了解我们。你什么都不知道。
You don't know us, you don't know anything.
我知道我要把你带到现场去。
I know I need to make you see sense.
雷。
Ray.
我何等荣誉?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
经过深思熟虑,我一直在考虑你说的话
On mature reflection, I've been considering what you said,
就是,呃,我觉得你是对的。
and, erm, I think you're right.
我们可以互相帮助。
We can help each other.
这样对我们大家都好。
It's better all round.
给我们五分钟。
Give us five minutes.
怎么,你现在想交朋友了?
So, you want to be friends now?
很好。
Good.
你和我,我们可以互帮互助,伦诺克斯。
You and I can help each other, Lennox.
联盟的建立非常重要。
Alliance building is important.
好的。
OK.
但是关于康奈尔,我想把他排除出嫌疑人名单。
But Cornell, I wanna cross him off the list.
他和我的事都没有曝光吧?
Nothing comes out about him and me?
格雷厄姆·康奈尔是一个懦弱的白♥痴♥。
Graham Cornell is a weak idiot.
我一直在用各种能想到的方式干♥他♥。
I've been fucking him in every conceivable way.
他对我来说什么都不是。如果我知道他在哪,
'He means nothing to me. If I knew where he was,
我会毫不犹豫把他交到你的手上。
'I would throw him to you in a New York second
因为这样你就相当于帮了我一个大忙了。
because you would be doing me a favour.
如果他因为谋杀那个女孩而入狱,
'If he went to prison for the murder of that wretched girl,
我的生活会轻松很多。
my life would be so much easier.
但可惜的是,女孩失踪那天,我们在一起。
But, alas, yes, we were together the day the girl disappeared.
我并不觉得你们俩是天生一对。
I'm not getting the impression
我并不觉得你们俩是天生一对。
that you two are star-crossed lovers after all.
他是个心智不全、多愁善感的白♥痴♥。
He's a feeble-minded, sentimental fool.
太容易操控了。
So easy to manipulate.
你保护不了弱者,伦诺克斯。
You don't protect the weak, Lennox.
你吞噬他们。
You devour them.
很高兴我们意见一致。
Glad to see we're on the same page.
操♥你♥妈♥!操♥你♥妈♥的!你个混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you! You fucker! You bastard!
别碰我,你这个...
Get off me, you...
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
好了,好了,别打了。
Right, come on, up you go.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表