剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
-是的。好的。确实如此。嗯,嗯。-艾斯黛尔!
-Yes. OK. It does. Mm-hm. -Estelle!
你一定要保持秘密。你一定要。
-You've got to keep that on the down-low. You've got to.
当然了。好的。
Of course. OK.
-他的,呃... 他叫什么名字?-雷。
What's, erm... What's his name? Ray.
-雷。就是这个,是的。-是的,他很好。他很好。
-Ray. That was it. Yeah. -Yeah, he's good. He's good.
我现在有点担心他。
I'm a bit worried about him at the moment.
他的工作压力很大,但是...
He's under a ton of stress at work, but...
-哦,该死。-什么?
-Oh, shit. -What?
那是我们的高级项目主管,蒙特·麦肯德里克。
That is our senior project director, Mr Mount McKendrick.
而那不是他的妻子。
And that is not his wife.
幸运的女人。
Lucky woman.
听着,只是有些事情,作为人力资源部门的负责人。
Look, there's just some things, as head of HR,
-你不会想知道的,好吗?-好的,好的。
-you don't want to know about, -OK? OK, OK.
大卫·鲍曼在80年代初来到这里。
David Bowman came through at the start of the '80s,
还有其他年轻的天才,如韦斯特沃特和麦凯。
along with other young talents, like Westwater and Mackay.
一个好斗的中场球员。
A combative midfielder.
在出场116次后将他卖♥♥给了考文垂。
Sold him to Coventry after 116 appearances.
为他们打了40场比赛,然后转会到邓迪联队。
Played 40 games for them, before moving to Dundee United,
在那里他可能享受了他最好的时光,赢得了六次苏格兰杯。
where he probably enjoyed his best years winning six Scotland Cups.
大卫·鲍曼在80年代初来到了这里。
David Bowman came through at the start of the '80s,
还有其他年轻的天才,如韦斯特沃特和麦凯。
along with other young talents like Westwater and Mackay.
一个好斗的中场球员。
A combative midfielder.
在出场116次后将他卖♥♥给了考文垂。
Sold him to Coventry after 116 appearances.
打了116场... 为他们打了116场比赛。
Played 116... 116 games for them.
为他们打了40场比赛,然后转会到邓迪联队。
40 games for them, before moving to Dundee United,
在那里他可能享受了他最好的时光,赢得了六次苏格兰杯。
where he probably enjoyed his best years winning six Scotland Cups.
你准备好了吗,安吉拉?你绝对会没事的。
Are you ready, Angela? You'll be absolutely fine.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
听着,在这个新闻发布会上要小心谨慎,雷。
Listen, tread carefully at this press conference, Ray.
好的。
OK.
哦,开什么玩笑!
Oh, as if. As if!
是啊。打得好,打得好。
Yeah. Well played, well played.
你和艾斯黛尔是好朋友嘛。
You and Estelle are good friends.
我们大家将紧密合作。
We'll all be working very closely together.
-你对此有何感想?-是的。
-How do you feel about that? -Yeah.
这是一个真正强大的管理团队。
It's a really strong management team.
-我很高兴能和大家一起工作。-很好。
-I'm excited to work with everyone. -Good.
当然,也有一些险恶的水域要走。
Of course, there's some treacherous waters to navigate,
但我很乐意帮助你通过它们。
but I'd be more than happy to help you through them.
谢谢你。真的很感谢你。
Thank you. It's really appreciated.
关于这一点,我们应该找个时间去吃饭。
On that note, we should get dinner sometime.
是的,我确实倾向于只和...
Yeah, I do tend to only go for dinner
是我男朋友的人在一起吃晚餐,所以......。
with people who are my boyfriend, though, so...
当然了。
Of course.
幸运的家伙。
Lucky guy.
是的,我们都很幸运。
Yeah, we're both very lucky.
呃,太好了。再次感谢你。
Er, great. Thank you again.
这是一场精彩的比赛。打得好。
It was a great game. Well played.
那个SM公♥寓♥,它的主人是一家公♥司♥,东洛登地♥产♥。
That S&M den. It's owned by a company, East Lowden Properties.
它,呃......没有分信。而且只有一个董事-
It's, erm... no sub-letter. And there's only one director -
里奇·格列佛。
Richie Gulliver.
-找出他现在在哪。-好的。
Find out where he is right now. Yeah.
找到了SM公♥寓♥的主人。里奇·格列佛。
Found the owner of the S&M den. Ritchie Gulliver.
我的名字叫里奇,我是一个毒瘾者。
My name is Ritchie, and I am a drug addict.
大家早上好。谢谢你们的到来。
Good morning, everybody. Thank you for coming.
我们现在将与总警司鲍勃·托尔
We'd like to begin the press conference
举♥行♥新闻发布会。
with Detective Chief Superintendent Bob Toal.
寻找杀害布兰妮·哈米尔的凶手的调查正在进行。
The investigation to find Britney Hamil's killer is ongoing.
这个案子影响了我们所有人。
This case has affected us all.
当那个怪物......把我的孩子带走时......
When that monster... took my bairn away...
...他带走了我的心。
..he took my heart away.
我呼吸的每一口空气都不会再有同样的味道。
Every gulp of air I breathe will never taste the same again.
他夺走了我生命中的一大部分......
He's taken a huge part of my life...
...和她大姐的生活。
..and her big sister's life.
学校里的孩子们都在做恶梦。
The kiddies at school are having nightmares.
他破坏了一个社区,而且......这不应该发生在其他人身上。
He's devastated a community, and... it can't happen to anybody else.
所以...
So...
...如果你知道些什么信息。
..if you know anything,
请告诉警♥察♥。
please, tell the police.
我们必须抓住这个人。
ON RADIO: 'We have to catch this man.
悲剧的是,凶手并不是一个陌生人。
Tragic thing is, the killer isnae a stranger.
他可能是一个亲戚,家长,也可能是一个情人。
He might be a relative. He might be a parent. He might be a lover.
这是我们在这个社区认识的人。
It's somebody that we know in this community.
而如果有人知道有谁的行为不正常。
And if anybody knows of anyone who's behaving out of the ordinary,
请联♥系♥警方。
please, contact the police.
没有人会以怪物的形象出现,
Nobody presents as the monster that they are,
只有当我们发现他们的所作所为时,这些问题才会显露出来。
and they only become apparent when we find out what they've been doing.
让我对凶手...说这句话。
Let me say this... to the killer.
如果你在外面看这个
If you're out there watching this,
你想从我们这里得到一些东西。
there's something that you want from us.
我恳求你现在做的是去自首
What I would beg for you to do now is to turn yourself in
这样我们就能一起查出你到底想要什么。
so that we can find out what this is together.
无辜的人不应该因为你的痛苦和折磨而死去。
Innocent people shouldnae die because of your pain and torment.
在你看来,你是有动机的
The way you see it is you have motivations
为做你正在做的事。
for doing what you're doing.
谋杀的扭曲的满足感?
The twisted gratification of murder?
我们不能理解你。但你需要让我们明白。
We can't understand you. You need to make us understand.
让我们帮你。配合我们。
Let us help. Work with us.
因为你要清楚这一点--我会追捕你。
Because know this - I will hunt you down,
我会找到你。
and I will find you.
谢谢,呃,伦诺克斯探长。
Thanks, er, DS Lennox.
这个,呃... 这个案子显然是,呃...
This, er... This case is obviously, er...
这显然是非常,呃......非常令人痛苦的,
It's obviously very, er... very distressing,
但公众可以放心,我们将不遗余力地开展工作
but the public can rest assured that we are leaving no stone unturned
以缉拿这一令人发指的罪行的犯罪者。
in order to apprehend the perpetrator of this heinous crime.
女士们,先生们,请允许我向你们表示歉意。
If I could crave your indulgence, ladies and gentlemen.
新镇附属机构成立了...... 你能相信吗?
The Newtown Affiliates were formed... Can you believe it?
...十年前,为了促进我们商界和政界的
..ten years ago, to facilitate communication
杰出人士之间的交流,
between the great and the good of our business
我们成立了一个政♥治♥组织。
and political communities.
人们说这全都是贪婪和自我利益。
People say it's all about greed and self-interest.
但历史告诉我们,贪婪和私利是驱动
But history has shown us that greed and self-interest are the engines
我们文明前进的引擎。
that drive our civilization.
没有什么能阻止我们。
Nothing can stop us.
因此,为我们干杯,为一个统一的、繁荣的大不列颠干杯。
So here's to us, and here's to a united, prosperous Great Britain.
同意!同意!
Hear, hear!
这是怎么回事?雷?
What's this? Ray?
伦诺克斯探长,洛锡安警♥察♥局,重案组。
DI Lennox, Lothian Police. Serious Crime.
里奇·格列佛,我以涉嫌谋杀布兰妮·哈米尔逮捕你。
Richie Gulliver, I'm arresting you in connection with the murder of Britney Hamil.
你没有义务说任何有关于......
You're not obliged to say anything...
这是个恶作剧吗?
Is this a practical joke?
但你所说的一切都将被记录下来,并可能被用作证据。
Anything you do say will be noted and may be used in evidence.
哦,你不会... 你不会把我铐起来吧,是吗?
Oh, you're not... You're not gonna cuff me, are...?
我想你会发现这是个可怕的误解。
I think you'll find there's been a terrible misunderstanding.
让那些自以为超越了其他人必须遵守的法律的混♥蛋♥摆脱自欺欺人的傲慢,是一种满足感。
There's satisfaction in stripping some absolute bastard
让那些自以为超越了其他人必须遵守的法律的混♥蛋♥摆脱自欺欺人的傲慢,是一种满足感。
who thinks they're beyond the laws the rest are compelled to obey
让那些自以为超越了其他人必须遵守的法律的混♥蛋♥摆脱自欺欺人的傲慢,是一种满足感。
of their deluded arrogance.
享受你们的午餐吧。
Enjoy your lunch.
我们常常无法品尝到这种甜蜜的滋味。
This sweet taste is too often denied us.
所以,细细品味吧。
So just savour.
Subtitles by accessibility@itv.com
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表