剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
我不断地改变对邪恶本质的看法。
I change my mind constantly about the nature of evil.
有时候我相信邪恶存在于我们所有人之中。
Sometimes I believe it's in us all.
而另一些时候,我认为它是由我们创造的可怕乌托邦所埋下的。
Other times, I think it's put there
而另一些时候,我认为它是由我们创造的可怕乌托邦所埋下的。
by the hellish dystopia we've created.
但我知道一件事——
But I do know one thing-
邪恶是软弱和愚蠢的人的庇护所。
it's a preserve of the weak and the stupid.
所以...
So...
加雷思·霍尔斯伯格,来自利兹的离异公务员。
Gareth Horsburgh, a divorced civil servant from Leeds.
这听起来真没意思!
Makes it sound even less glamorous than it is!
她在哪?
Where is she?
游戏已经开始了,雷·诺伦克斯。
The game has begun, Raymond Lennox.
她太年轻了,不符合你的要求。
She's too young, she doesn't fit your profile.
你拐走她是因为你想要得到什么。
You snatched her because you want something.
你想要什么,我会给你搞到。
What? I'll give you it.
是的,我有想要的东西。
Yeah, I want certain things.
继续说。
Go on.
烟斗和大♥麻♥。我喜欢狂欢。
Pipe and baccy. I like a good shag, me.
不过,我喜欢多塞特茶。
But I like that Dorset tea.
Waitrose卖♥♥的那种。
From Waitrose.
还有美味的食物。
And proper grub.
还有 Pret的东西,有机的。
Stuff from Pret. Organic.
还有什么?
Anything else?
我需要你,雷·伦诺克斯。
I need you, Ray Lennox.
阿曼达,把清单上的东西拿给我们。
Amanda, fetch us the stuff on that list.
先给我们来几杯茶。
Bring us a couple of teas first.
德拉蒙德探长离开审问室。
DS Drummond leaving the interview room.
认真的吗,伦诺克斯,把女警员当端水的?
Really, Lennox, treating a female employee like a tea girl.
你对女人的态度真是让人不敢恭维。
Your behaviour towards women really leaves a lot to be desired.
笔记本不错。
Nice notepad.
你喜欢这样的,是吧?
You like those, do you?
不如我喜欢女孩那么多。
Not as much as I like girls.
喜欢到你杀了她们。
So much, you murder them.
玩具很容易损坏。
Toys break easily.
(《The Island of My Dreams》- Jim Reeves)
#我梦中的小岛#
# The island of my dreams
(《The Island of My Dreams》- Jim Reeves)
#我岸边的陌生人#
# My little stranger on the shore. #
-我才不跟你玩游戏。 -我他妈让你玩什么你就玩什么。
-I'm not playing games. -You'll play whatever fucking games I say
如果你想看到那个小婊♥子♥活着回来。
if you wanna see that little bitch alive.
如果她死了,对我们都没好处!
If she dies, it does neither of us any good!
你错了,雷。 如果她死了,我不会有任何损失,但你...
You're wrong, Ray. I lose nothing if she dies, but you...
你会失去所有,雷。
All those islands, Ray.
想。
Think.
(均为苏格兰地名)
英基斯,英基米克里,
Inchkeith, Inchmickery,
(均为苏格兰地名)
英基加维,英基科姆,
Inchgarvie, Inchcolm,
不过,你可以往离家近的地方稍微看看。
but you might look a little closer to home.
如果你不能解决这个谜题,她的死就是你的责任了。
If you can't work that out, her death's on you.
是我在外面还是那个姑娘在外面?
Is it me or a lassie out there?
我觉得我知道她在哪!
I think I know where she is!
斯图尔特,我要借你的摩托。给我你的钥匙,钥匙!
Stu, I need to borrow your bike. Give me the keys, give me the keys!
组织让我着迷。
Organisations fascinate me.
它建立在极具理性程序基础上的官僚体制却具有实质性的非理性特点。
The substantive irrationality of a bureaucracy
它建立在极具理性程序基础上的官僚体制却具有实质性的非理性特点。
founded on eminently rational procedures.
交通部很像这样的。
The Department Of Transport were very like that.
那么警♥察♥部队呢?
What about the police force?
你4 月 29 日星期四早上在哪里?
So where were you on the morning of Thursday 29th April?
一个年轻人本应该活力四溢,但不知为何却并非如此。
A lad who should be a dynamic young gun, but who somehow is not.
能力的不足却从未阻止过他在组织中取得成功,
Lack of ability never stopped anyone getting on in an organisation,
但自信心的不足...
but a lack of confidence...
在如今这个时代,这是一个致命的缺陷。
Such a fatal flaw in this day and age.
当然,这只是我的职业建议。
Well, ta for the careers advice.
现在,回到...
Now, back to...
你和女人打交道的经验不多对吧。
You've not had much experience with women.
只是在这个部门里有点不顺。
Well... a bit unlucky in that department.
我专注在我的工作上。
Just been career-focused.
运气根本不值一提。
Luck doesn't even come into it.
沉重的手掌划过脸庞,让他们看见星星...
The heavy hand across the face, makes 'em see stars...
头晕得无法拒绝。我就是这样开始的。
Too dizzy to say no. That's how I started out.
德拉蒙德探长,现在我对你的理解完全不同了。
DS Drummond, now I read you as a different animal altogether.
雄心勃勃、充满活力。
Ambitious. Dynamic.
这位年轻女士深知,职场政♥治♥
A young lady who understands that workplace politics
是建立在风云变幻之上的。
are built on shifting sands.
唉,麦科基尔,这种洞察力是你无法企及的...
Alas, McCorkel, this perceptiveness is beyond you...
...但这位女士知道什么时候该出手。
..but this lass will know when to make her move.
这将令人满意,不是吗?
It will be satisfying, will it not,
终于报复那些颐指气使的声音?
to finally gain a measure of revenge on all those patronising voices?
当你成为挥舞大棒的女主人时,喝下他们垂涎欲滴的驮兽恐惧。
To drink their salivating pack-beast fear
当你成为挥舞大棒的女主人时,喝下他们垂涎欲滴的驮兽恐惧。
as you become the mistress who wields the big stick.
阿曼达·德拉蒙德,这是一个令人兴奋的想法。
An exciting thought, Amanda Drummond.
凯莉!
Kylie!
凯莉!
Kylie!
凯莉!
Kylie!
凯莉!
Kylie!
凯莉!
Kylie!
嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
我来帮你。
There you go.
你没事了。
You're OK.
让我们把这些从你手腕上拿下来,好吗?
Let's get these off your wrists, OK?
坏人已经走了,好吧?
Bad man's gone away, eh?
好了。
OK.
你能把你的手...
Are you OK to put your...?
对了,就是这样。
Right, come on.
把你的手给我。我带你回你妈妈那儿去,嗯?
Give me your hand. Back to your mammy's, eh?
回妈妈那里,好吗?坏人已经走了。
Back to your mammy's, all right? Bad man's gone away.
坏人已经走了。
Bad man's gone away.
紧急救援服务。
Emergency Services.
-帮我接海岸警卫队服务。 -谁在呼叫?
-Coastguard Services. -Who's calling?
雷·伦诺克斯探长,洛锡安警方。
DI Ray Lennox, Lothian Police.
我帮你接过去。
I'll put you through.
伦诺克斯现在应该找到那个小姑娘了。
Lennox must have that lass by now.
或者没找到!
Or maybe not!
告诉我,你会...
Tell me, would you...
会为了上位而和他上♥床♥吗?
...sleep with him to get on?
你把每件事都看的与性有联♥系♥。
You see things in very sexual terms.
你与你前妻之间的性关系令人满意吗?
Did you have a satisfactory sexual relationship with your ex-wife?
哎...
Alas...
婚姻往往不利于性生活。
marriage tends to do a sex life no favours.
工作......现在,那是另一回事了,不是吗?
Work...now, that's a different matter, no?
他整天都在玩心理游戏。
He'll play mind games all day long.
我直接冲进去,掐断他的氧气供应。
I'd just steam right in and cut off his air supply.
这样他就可以集中精神了。
He kens that concentrates the mind.
谈谈你对吸引力的理解吧。
Tell me about your understanding of attraction.
你会被年轻女性、儿童唤起性♥欲♥吗?
Are you aroused by young women, little more than children?
或者只是因为力量的事情?
Or is it a power thing?
喜欢与儿童发生性关系的男性的阴♥茎♥通常很小。
Men who are into sex with children often have very small penises.
这是基于你的经验研究吗?
Is this based on your empirical research?
你好啊,伦诺克斯!
'Ey up, Lennox!
德拉蒙德探长和我正在谈论小阴♥茎♥,
DS Drummond and I were just talking about small penises,
不知为何提起了你的名字!
and somehow your name came up!
哦,看来是触动到了某个神经!
Ooh, looks like a nerve were touched!
加雷思·霍尔斯伯格,我以凯莉·琼斯的绑♥架♥和谋杀未遂逮捕你。
Gareth Horsburgh, I'm arresting you for the abduction and the attempted murder of Kylie Jones.
你有权利保持沉默...
You do not have to say anything...
我就知道雷能办到。
I knew Ray would pull this off.
...可能被用作呈堂证供。
...and may be used as evidence.
-你有权利请一个律师在场。 -我蔑视律师。
-You are entitled to have a lawyer present. -I disdain lawyers.
再说,我们才刚刚开始了解对方!
Besides, we're just getting to know each other!
那么,那个好动的小家伙怎么样了?
So, how was the feisty little tyke?
谁关心?她只是一个诱饵。
Who cares? She was just bait.
你想要我。我在这。为什么?
You wanted me, you got me. Why?
看看你是否是读懂我故事的人。
To see if you're the one to tell my story to.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表