剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
如果你不能选择正确的敌人,
If you can't pick the right enemies,
就不要愚蠢到选错敌人 你说呢?
don't be daft enough to pick the wrong ones. Huh?
给我滚开!
Get the fuck off me!
阿曼达!
Amanda.
雷,我们抓到康奈尔了。
Ray, we got Cornell.
他刚刚被逮捕了。
He's just been picked up.
他在街上袭击了格列佛!
He assaulted Gulliver in the street!
那真是令人震惊。
That's shocking.
他承认和格列佛一块在圣安德鲁斯酒店。
He's admitting he was with Gulliver at the St Andrews Hotel.
媒体马上就蜂拥而至了。格列佛没办法否认了。
The press are all over this. There's no way Gulliver can deny it.
放手一搏看看怎么办吧。
Let's let it play out.
所以我们可以把格列佛和康奈尔排除出嫌疑人名单了。
So we can eliminate both Gulliver and Cornell from our suspect list.
这意味着我们没有嫌疑人了,而我们没有线索了。
Which means we have no suspects and we've got no leads.
阿曼达,我们需要找到那辆白色货车,懂吗?
Amanda, we need to find that white van, eh?
知道了。
On it.
听着,这次聚餐,我的家人可能会有点奇怪。
Listen, this dinner, my family, a wee bit strange.
雷,每个家庭都有奇怪的地方!
Ray, all families are strange!
来吧。
Come on.
-真不错。 -不错。
-Nice. -OK.
-谢谢你。 -谢谢你。
-Thank you. -Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
没事吧?-这边请。
-All right? -This way, please.
-跟你说过他们很奇怪,嗯? -别这么说。
-I told you they were weird, eh? -Don't say that.
-这是特鲁迪。 -这是我的姐姐,杰姬。
-This is Trudi. -This is my sister, Jackie.
-你好。 -很高兴见到你。
-Hi. -How nice to meet you.
-很高兴见到你。 -我的母亲,艾薇儿。
-Nice to meet you. -My mother, Avril.
哈喽,雷。
Punching again, Ray.
-谢谢你! -你看起来真美。
-Thank you! -Aren't you gorgeous?
-谢谢你。 -姐夫,安格斯。
-Thank you. -Brother-in-law, Angus.
-安格斯,嗨。 -嗨,很高兴见到你。
-Angus, hi. -Hi.Nice to meet you.
儿子,你看上去瘦了,你吃的好吗?
Looking thin, son, are you eating right?
还好。
Aye.
-不用了。 -雷在说他父亲曾经在铁路上工作过。
-No. -Ray was saying that his dad used to work on the railways.
我父亲也曾经在铁路上工作过。
Mine did, too.
-我很确定他提到过。 -说曹操,曹操到。
-I'm sure he'll mention it. -Oh, speak of the devil.
-老爸。 -儿子。
-Dad. -Well, son.
这是特鲁迪。
This is Trudi.
-老爸。-哦,这里对我来说太高档了。
-Dad. -Oh, here. Too classy for this yin.
谢谢你,伦诺克斯先生。
Thank you, Mr Lennox.
约翰!
John!
约翰。我听说你曾经为英国铁路工作。
John. So, I hear that you used
to work for British Rail.
是的,曾经是司机,主要是开货运火车,
Aye, used to be a driver, freight mostly,
但是在我的心脏变差之后就开始坐办公室了。
but I became an office man when my heart got bad.
所以,我们现在就是在等斯图尔特,对吧?
So, we're just waiting on Stuart, yeah?
惊喜!
What a surprise (!)
噢...谢谢你!
Oh...Thank you!
斯图尔特。
Stuart.
兄弟。
Bruden.
母亲
Mutter.
姐姐。兄弟。
Schwester.Bruden.
父亲。
Vater.
还有,呃,你一定是特鲁迪。
And, er, you must be Trudi.
-很高兴认识你,斯图尔特。 -你也是,特鲁迪!
-Yeah. Pleased to meet you, Stuart. -And you, too, Trudi!
雷蒙德!我的意思是,对于你这样一个衣衫不整的老腊肉来说,
Il mondo! I mean, she is way too good-looking
她实在是太漂亮了。
for a dishevelled old piece of bacon like yourself, eh?
女主角的造型!
Leading lady looks!
很有魅力。
Charming, I think!
好了。
Aye.
愿原力与你同在。
May the Force be with you!
谢谢。
Thanks.
身为一个警♥察♥的兄弟我也没办法,但和一个约会?
I can't help being the brother of a copper, but actually dating one?
这是个非常勇敢的选择,我可没骗你。
That is a very brave choice, I shiteth thee not!
但我怎么能抗拒这样一个大块头呢,对吧,斯图尔特?
But how can I resist a hunk like this, right, Stuart?
人际关系都是时机的选择,而我们的关系很糟糕。
Relationships are all timing, and ours is lousy.
别担心,我不是想把她从你身边偷走,雷!
Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal her from you, Ray!
那我可松了一口气。
That's a relief!
亲爱的,我不希望任何人过上与演员约会的生活。
I would not wish a life of dating a thesp on anyone, my darling.
我是说,你在休息时必须做的事情,
I mean, the things that you have to do while resting,
就像卖♥♥淫一样。
like literally prostitute yourself.
但是,呃... 但是警♥察♥?不,那太离谱了。
But, er... But a cop? No, that's a bridge too far!
感谢你的支持。
Appreciate your support (!)
呐,这里没有支持,雷。
Nah, there's no support here, Ray.
事实上,你不断地让我感到吃惊...
In fact, you constantly astonish me...
-好了,你们两个。 -这个对话没有我们两个,杰姬。
-Come on, you two! -There's no two involved here, Jack.
又是斯图尔特的私人派对,和我们这些应酬而来的。
Once again, it's Stuart's private party with us mere conscripts.
你怎么能胜任这份工作,嗯?
How you can do that job is beyond belief, you know?
一个来自议会区的工人阶级的小伙子。
A working class lad from a council estate.
你保护富人,却对穷♥人♥不闻不问!
And you protect the rich and you shit on the poor!
你对红酒感兴趣吗,特鲁迪?
Are you interested in red wine, Trudi?
我很喜欢这款。
I'm quite a fan of this red one.
是的,不,当然。我很喜欢红酒。
Yeah, no, definitely. I appreciate a drop of red.
这里有一个多元化社会的神话
There's this myth of a pluralist society,
你们这些身穿蓝衫的暴风兵,
where you blue-shirted Stormtroopers of capital
能在某种程度上保持中立吗?
can somehow be a neutral force...
你觉得在皮尔顿、尼德利、穆尔豪斯和韦斯特海尔斯的人
Who do you think the people in Pilton, Niddrie, Muirhouse
在被坏蛋搞得焦头烂额时会找谁?
and Wester Hailes call when the bad bastards are fucking them over?
你觉得他们会去找演员帮他们解决问题吗?
Do you think they send for an actor to sort out their problems
用莎士比亚的朗诵?不,他们会个屁!
with a Shakespearian recitation? No. Do they fuck!
雷蒙德!
Raymond!
斯图尔特,你的上一个电视角色是什么?大河之城。你知道的。
Stuart, what was your last TV role?
River City. You know that.
你演什么?
And you played?
一个药贩子。
A drug dealer.Yes.
在这之前呢?
And the one before that?
额...在重任在肩里演连环强♥奸♥犯,走私犯。
A, er, multiple rapist, people trafficker in, er, Line Of Duty.
好,好。
OK, OK.
所以到底是谁的职业生涯在走下坡路呢?
So, who has the reductive career?
我把那样的人关起来,我并不试图成为他们。
I just lock up people like that, I don't try to be them.
雷·伦诺克斯,我真为你感到自豪。
Ray Lennox, I am so proud of you.
为什么?
Why?
你今晚想喝酒,对吗?
You wanted a drink tonight, didn't you?
是的,你知道,只是我脑中有一个声音...
Aye, you know, just one to stop the voices in my...
只有一阵子而已。
Just for a while.
嘿。
Hey.
怎么了。
Yeah?
嗯...
Erm...
-当你有你的那些小直觉... -嗯。
-When you have your little hunches... -Aye.
-当你办案的时候,嗯? -嗯哼。
-..when you're working a case, yeah? -Mm-hm.
你怎么证明他们是正确的的?
How do you verify them?
好吧,你知道的,你要收集证据。
Well, you know, you gather evidence.
你要了解你要调查的人,
You find out about the person you're investigating,
他们在哪里生活、工作、娱乐,与谁交往,
where they live, work, play, who they associate with,
以及.....他们隐藏了什么。
and... what they're hiding.
如果他们毫无隐藏呢?
What if they're hiding nothing?
他们总是在隐藏什么。
They're always hiding something.
-我可没隐藏什么! -哈哈。
-I'm not hiding nothing! -Ha-ha.
-你在隐藏什么? -什么都没有...瞒着你。
-What are you hiding? -Nothing... from you.
什么都没有瞒着你。
Everything from the rest of the world.
嗯?
Yeah?
听起来像我的两个同事。
Sounds like two work colleagues of mine.
-谢谢你。 -嗯哼。
-Thank you. -Mm.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
格列佛先生!
Mr Gulliver!
您是否一直都是同性恋?
Have you always been gay?
谢谢。拜托安静一下。
Thank you. Quiet, please.
女士们先生们。
Ladies and gentlemen.
格列佛先生和夫人想发表简短声明。
Mr and Mrs Gulliver would like to make a short statement.
我们正在与我们的律师拉尔夫-威尔伯福斯协商,
We are in consultation with our lawyer, Ralf Wilberforce,
现阶段无法回答任何问题。
and are unable, at this stage, to answer any questions.
我爱我的丈夫,而且我会一直支持他。
I love my husband and will stand by him.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表