剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
I think...
我们都经历过某种黑暗...
..that we've both experienced a-a darkness...
...而它吞噬了我们。
..that's consumed us.
它吞噬了我们的生活。
I think it defines our lives, you and me.
不是。
No.
一旦那个野兽...
Once the beast...
它的爪子深入你的内心,
gets his claws into you,
一切都完了,游戏结束。
that's it, game over.
你在耻辱中燃烧殆尽。
You burn with shame.
我们本质上是一样的。
We are the same.
只是我们有不同的应对措施。
We just have different coping mechanisms.
我能从你身上闻出来。
I can smell it off you.
一股凄惨、腐烂、恶臭的气味。
A wretched, rotten, vile stench.
你已经把一切都琢磨明白了,对吧?
Got it all worked out, haven't you, huh?
对吗?
Eh?
你甚至还有你那套小小的哲学来为你的罪行辩解,是吗?
You've even got your wee philosophy to justify your crimes, eh?
你一遍又一遍地在脑海中重播着它。
You replay it in your mind over and over.
你会幻想你的虐待者吗...嗯?
Do you fantasise about your abuser... hmm?
别告诉我你不会感受到那股阵痛,
Don't tell me you don't get that twinge in your balls
觉得血液涌入你的生殖器。
and feel the blood surge into your cock.
所以你必须...
And so you have to...
用酒精、毒品和...
..obliterate the memory, don't you, with drink and drugs
和...
and...
犯罪来抹去那个记忆,是吗?
..crime?
-你是这么想的吗? -我知道是这样。
-Is that what you think? -It's what I know.
你也知道的。
And so do you.
我知道你想要什么。
I know what you want.
-我想要什么? -你想要自♥由♥。
-What do I want? -You want freedom.
你想要那个野兽放过你。
You want the beast to let go.
你过着一种不完整的生活,伦诺克斯。
You're living a half life, Lennox.
寻找着救赎。
Searching for salvation.
对你来说生活没有乐趣,对吗?
There's no joy for you, is there?
当你在与你的女朋友亲热时...特鲁迪,对吗?
When you're pumping your girlfriend... Trudi, is it?
你并不在那里,对吗?你会回想起他,
..you're not really there, are you? Are you? You're back with him,
感受到他的触摸。
feeling his touch on you.
这才是让你兴奋的原因,不是吗?
And that's what gets you off, in't it?
我不是你。
I'm not you.
像我们一样的男人,雷,
Men like us, Ray,
我们生活在愧疚中。
we live... in shame.
我们不一样。
We're not the same.
唯一...
And the only way...
-雷... -应对的方法
-Ray... -...to deal with it
就是夺回控制权。
is to seize back control.
面对它。
Face it.
面对...那个野兽。
Face... the beast.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
放手。放手吧。
Let it go. Just let it go.
啊!
Argh!
呃!
Uh!
就是这样。
That's it, that's it.
感受那种羞耻,雷。沉浸其中
Just-just-just-just feel the shame, Ray. Wallow in it.
沉浸进去。继续,让它掌控你。
Wallow on it. Go on, let it take over you.
就是这样,就是这样。
That's it, that's it.
就是这样。
That's it.
一旦那个野兽的爪子深入你的内心,你就死了。
Once the beast's got his claw into you, you're dead.
看起来你还活着,但...你与在六尺之下无异了,嗯?
You look alive, but... you might as well be six feet under, eh?
永远被困在那。
Locked in there forever.
被活埋。
Buried alive.
小弗朗西斯卡·艾伦...
Little Francesca Allen...
...你知道我是在她生日的那天带走她的吗?
...did you know it was her birthday when I took her?
你肯定知道。
Course you did.
她的嘴唇上还有,呃...
She still had, erm...
...糖霜。
..frosting on her lips.
她被埋在莫斯利沼泽。
She's out at Moseley Bog.
艾莉森·斯特布里奇...
Alison Sturbridge...
...她在埃格顿采石场的底部。
...she's at t'bottom of Egerton Quarry.
你杀了她们?
You killed them?
我当然杀了她们。我把她们全杀了。
Course I did. I killed them all.
努阿♥拉♥·安德鲁斯?斯泰西-恩肖?
Nula Andrews? Stacey Earnshaw?
布兰妮·哈米尔?克莱尔·高曼?
Britney Hamil? Claire Gorman?
黑泽尔·劳埃德?
Hazel Lloyd?
一共15个。
There were 15 in total.
但至少我给了她们自♥由♥。
But at least I set 'em free.
也许我带走了她们的肉体,但...
I might've kidnapped the bodies, but...
...我让她们的灵魂自♥由♥了。
..I set their souls free.
我没有让她们活着...
I didn't keep 'em alive...
因为这样她们就不必忍♥受
..so they could suffer the shame and the indignity
你每天都经历的羞耻和屈辱。
that you go through every fucking day.
你知道吗,你说错了。
You know, you're wrong.
那些在你我脑中的烂事,
All this shit in your head, in my head,
那些...
in the heads of...
...所有人脑中的烂事。
..of everyone out there.
他妈一点都不重要。
It doesnae matter a fuck.
只有懦弱的蠢货才会屈服于负面冲动。
Only weak fools succumb to negative impulses.
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
你如何表现
is how you behave...
和你如何抉择。
..and the choices that you make.
而你选择了
And you have made...
最懦弱的选项,加雷斯。
..weakling's choices, Gareth.
而你现在就要面对你选择的后果。
And now you're about to face the consequences of those.
上吧,道格。
You're on, Dougie.
我们进入了加时赛。
We're deep in stoppage time.
-你们两滚出去! -你不能这样做!
-You two, get to fuck! -You can't!
我们本该是好人!
We're meant to be the good guys!
让你见识下真正的警♥察♥工作。
You watch how a real policeman works.
-我要律师! -闭嘴!
-I want a lawyer! -Fuck off!
我这就给你叫个律师!
I'll give you a fucking lawyer!
你会得到和布兰妮·哈米尔一样的待遇!
You'll get the same that Britney Hamil got!
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的律师!
This is your fucking lawyer!
你得阻止这一切。
You have to put a stop to this.
-啊! -死吧混♥蛋♥!
-Argh! -Die, bastard!
混♥蛋♥糖果人!
Bastard Confectioner!
啊!
Argh!Argh!
干得漂亮,雷。
Nice work, Ray.
现在,回家去。
Now, you go home.
我尽力了,鲍勃。
I tried, Bob.
-我尽力去救那些女孩了。-别再说了。
-I tried to save those lasses. -Not another word!
你去休假,直到另行通知。
You're on leave till further notice.
现在走吧!
Now, go!
一切都还好吗?
Is everything OK?
不。但总比可能的情况要好,不是吗?
No. But better than it could be, eh?
一旦你直面过邪恶,回路就不复存在。
Once you've stared evil in the face, there's no coming back.
你站在黑暗中,发现墙壁逐渐向你逼近。
You're standing in darkness and the walls close in.
那些充满恐惧的墙壁。
Those walls of terror.
Subtitles by accessibility@itv.com
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表