剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
你得和IT部门合作检查糖果人的电脑。
so you're gonna have to work with the IT expert on Confectioner's laptop.
哦,好吧。
Oh, OK.
她来了。索菲。
Here she is now. Sophie.
索菲。斯图尔特会照看你。
Sophie, Stuart, will look after you.
对吧?
Won't you?
会的 。
Yeah.
-嗨,斯图尔特。 -嘿。
-Hi, Stuart. -Hey.
呃,好吧,跟我来,我帮你安顿下来。
Erm, yeah, come with me and we'll get you settled in.
-你好,雷。 -肯,最近怎么样?
-Hiya, Ray. -Ken. How you doing?
我挺好的,这是谁?
I'm all right. And who's this?
-德拉蒙德探长,阿曼达。 -肯·卡斯特。
-DS Drummond. Amanda. -Ken Custer.
尽管放肆地开些最后一战的笑话吧。
Feel free to get all the last stand jokes out of the way.
就像我说的,她准备见你们了,
Like I said, she is prepared to meet,
但她不是很高兴,所以你可能不得不...
but she ain't too chuffed about it, so you might have to...
好吗,肯?嘿,你昨晚的Tinder约会怎么样?
All right, Ken? Hey, how did your Tinder date go last night?
嗯,是的,一切都很顺利。
Er, yeah, it went all right, as it happens.
我们周四继续见面。
Seeing her again on Thursday.
(均为历史上著名的军事战役)
那么我们面临着一个....卡斯特大混战?是吧?
So we have the prospect of a...Custer-fuck? Yeah?
(均为历史上著名的军事战役)
小大角战役!
Battle of Little Bighorn!
我来做介绍,
I'll do the introductions,
然后你们接手,可以吗?
then let you get on with it, all right?
嗯,我和加雷斯很多年前就离婚了。
Erm, I divorced Gareth Horsburgh years ago.
我们现在已经是陌生人了。
We're strangers to each other now.
-可能一直都是如此。 -你们在一起的时候怎么样?
-Probably always were. -How was it when you were together?
你希望我说些什么?
Er, what do you expect me to say?
他是个无聊的、有强迫症的公务员。
He was a boring, OCD civil servant.
在你眼里,他一定有什么特别之处。
There must have been something about him, in your eyes.
呃...他不像我的前男友。
Erm... he wasn't my previous boyfriend.
他不是一个冲动的、不稳定的瘾君子,
He wasn't an impulsive, unstable drug addict,
(形容在结束一段关系后,迅速进入新的关系或情况的情形。)
所以这只是一种典型的......反弹情景。
so it was just a kind of classic...rebound scenario.
是你提出的分手吗?
Did you instigate the split?
-是的。 -他怎么反应的?
-Yes. -How was he about it?
他,呃...
He was, erm...
其实他连眼皮都没眨一下。这太丢人了。
Yeah, he barely batted an eyelid, actually. It was very humiliating.
他甚至帮我打包了行李。
He even helped me pack.
你们之间的性生活怎么样?
What was your sex life like together?
-我之前已经说过一遍了。 -对这样重复的流程我们很抱歉,
-I have spoken about this before. -We're sorry for the repetition,
但您的丈夫绑♥架♥并谋杀了好几名、可能是许多名
but your husband kidnapped and murdered several, possibly many,
-女孩和年轻的女孩。 -快二十年前的前夫。
-girls and young women. -My ex-husband of nearly twenty years ago.
就在那时,那些女孩开始失踪。
Just when the girls started to go missing.
他做♥爱♥的时候喜欢什么样的姿势?描述一下。
What kind of sex did he like to have with you? Describe it.
他,嗯...
He l...
他喜欢我在上面。
He liked it when I was on top.
真的吗?一个以年轻、易受伤害的女性为猎物,
Really? A man whose prey profile is younger, vulnerable women,
精神上喜欢跟踪且控制欲强的男人,
whose mentality is stalk and take captive,
会自愿以这种方式将权力让给一个女人吗?
voluntarily cedes power to a woman in that way?
你一定坚强得像钢铁一样。
You must be hard as nails.
不。
No.
但他总是...感觉总是不在那里。
But he was always...like he was somewhere else.
在...很远的地方。
So... yeah, very distant.
但你已经见过他了。
But you've met him.
见过了。为什么这么问?
Yes. Why?
所以你知道他是怎么看待女人的,
So you've seen how he looks at women,
特别是漂亮的那些。
especially the pretty ones.
他在性行为时有没有遇到任何问题?生理构造上的异常?
Did he have any problems getting it up? A malformation?
这为什么与案件有联♥系♥?
Why is this relevant?
一个性侵犯在进行性行为时的态度
How a sex offender approaches intercourse
可以告诉我们很多关于他犯案和动机的信息。
can tell us a lot about his crimes and his motivations.
这些信息在法庭上可能非常有价值,
This information could become invaluable in court,
但在我们甚至进入法庭之前,我们需要对他提起指控,
but before we even get there, I need to charge him
指控他杀死至少15名年轻女性。
with the deaths of what I estimate to be at least 15 young lasses.
十五个?
15?
你分别在2006年11月3日
You were admitted to hospital on November the 3rd 2006,
2007年2月23日被送入医院,伤势与被勒颈部相符-
February 23rd 2007 with injuries consistent with strangulation-
颈部有勒痕,眼睑出血。
marks to your neck, eyelids haemorrhaged.
你当时告诉警方
You said to police then
他喜欢在你身上实施自缢窒息术。
that he liked to practise auto-asphyxiation on you.
那是唯一的方法...
It was the only way that...
...你知道的,那会让他兴奋。
...you know, it would make him hard.
我没有意识到...他会...
I didn't realise... that he would...
噢,有一个年轻的小伙子在楼梯口闲逛。
Oh, there was a young guy hanging around the stair.
我下班了,而且那不是我的部门,但我会...
I'm off duty, and that's not my department, but I'll...
他透过你的邮箱看♥房♥♥间里。
He was looking through your letterbox.
我没有看到其他什么。他戴着帽子,穿着连帽衫。
I didn't see much else. He'd a hat and a hoodie.
斯图尔特,索菲,有什么进展?
Stu, Sophie, what's happening?
-你有在电脑里找到什么吗? -里面什么都没有。
-Did you find anything on the laptop? -There's nothing on it, Ray.
没有笔记,没有照片,也没有任何迹象表明有任何内容被删过。
No notes, no pictures, no indication that anything's been erased.
一定有第二台电脑,
Must be a second laptop,
或者公♥寓♥有电脑。
or a den with a PC.
斯图尔特...
Stu...
谢了。
Thanks, guys.
继续努力。
Keep at it.
-明天见。 -好,明天见。
-See you tomorrow. -Sure.
雷。
Ray.
嗯...
Erm...
-...我能问你些事吗? -可以。
-...can I ask you something? -Aye.
是关于新来的那个姑娘,呃,索菲吗?
About that new lassie, eh, Sophie?
不是。
No.
好吧,是关于她的。
Right, well, aye.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
嗯,我的意思是,她的身材壮硕得像个屠夫的狗,
Well, I mean, she's fit as a butcher's dog
而你是个年轻有活力的小伙子,我们都是侦探。
and you're a young guy with a pulse, and we're detectives.
就是,我,呃...
It's just, I, erm...
听着,你肯定和女人打交道很有经验,对吧?
Look, you've had a lot of experience with women, right?
嗯,我有几次挺正式的关系
Well, I've had enough serious relationships
和几次随意的。
and a few flings.
你知道,我,我...
You know, I, erm...
我每次在我特喜欢人的周围都很害羞。
I just get so shy when I'm around someone I really like.
这样。
Right.
你肯定觉得我是个怪人。
You must think I'm weird.
不。你知道的,攀登一座山有许多条路。
No. There's... You know, there's many paths up a mountain.
也许是你多虑了。
And maybe you're over-thinking things.
听着,我知道这可能不是你想听到的,
Listen, I know this isnae what you want to hear,
但拥有一个女朋友并不是一切,
but having a girlfriend isnae the be all and end all,
让我跟你说。
let me fucking tell you.
就...
Just...
就做你自己。
Just be yourself.
好。
Right.
下午是他的葬礼。
It's his funeral this afternoon.
他已经病了很久,就感觉他早就不在了。
He was ill for so long, it was like he was already in the spirit world.
你上次提到了邓迪。
You mentioned Dundee last time.
一个足球比赛。
A football match.
对。
Aye.
1986年5月。
May, 1986.
我和我朋友们在一起。
I was with my mates.
心脏队已经连续27场比赛保持不败了,
Hearts had gone 27 games undefeated,
而现在,在赛季的最后一天,
and now, on the very last day of the season,
我们将在邓迪争夺冠军。
we were playing for the championship in Dundee.
我的意思是,我们所需要的只是不输球。
I mean, all we needed was to not lose.
事实上,我们甚至可以承受一个小小的失利,
In fact, we could even afford a narrow loss
仍然能举起冠军旗帜。
and still lift the flag.
突然我有种负罪感,因为我没有和我爸在一起。
I suddenly felt guilty I wasn't there with my dad.
他曾经带我去看过那么多比赛。
All those games he'd taken me to as a kid.
当时应该是冠军的加冕之时,
It was meant to be the coronation of champions,
但一切都崩溃了。
but it all fell apart.
邓迪在最后七分钟进了两球。
Dundee scored twice in the last seven minutes.
阿尔伯特·基德。
Albert Kidd.
阿尔伯特·基德。
Albert Kidd.
我爸没法接受这一切。
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表