剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
My dad couldnae take it.
我甚至没看到他跌倒。
I didn't even see him fall.
躺在球场上。
Laid out on the pitch.
我以为他死了。
I thought he was dead.
那真的是
It really was one of those
改变了一切的时刻。
things'll never be the same again moments.
我爸从一个在铁路上工作的坚强强壮的男人
My dad went from being the big, strong man
变成了虚弱、害怕和年迈的样子。
who worked on the railways to frail, scared and old.
就在那几分钟,我的世界改变了。
In a few minutes, the world changed.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
就是那一刻。
It was the moment.
就像英国政♥府♥在奥格里夫对罢♥工♥矿工的残酷镇♥压♥一样。
Like the...crushing of the striking miners by the British state at Orgreave.
游骑兵队和凯尔特队受到了
Rangers and Celtic had been challenged
阿伯丁队和邓迪联队的挑战,现在又有了心脏队。
by Aberdeen and Dundee United, and now Hearts.
嗯,他们花费了大量资金以确保这种情况永远不会再次发生。
Well, they'd spent to ensure that never happened again.
现在,冠军旗帜可以被购买♥♥,
The flag was now purely to be purchased,
除了格拉斯哥以外的俱乐部没有足够的资金来做到这一点。
with no clubs outside of Glasgow having the cash to do this.
这是否象征着金钱至上,胜过一切?
So it was emblematic of the primacy of money over everything?
对。
Aye.
新自♥由♥主义秩序。
The neoliberal order.
足球,音乐,政♥治♥和人。
Football, music, politics and people.
一切都是可以买♥♥卖♥♥的商品。
All just commodities to be bought and sold.
从那以后,我一直非常忙碌。
And I've been very busy since.
你似乎非常能同情性♥虐♥待的受害者。
You seem to strongly identify with the victims of sexual abuse.
嗯,那是我的工作。
Well, it's my job.
你的工作难道不是追捕那些性犯罪者吗?
Is it not your job to apprehend the perpetrators of sex abuse?
是的。
Aye.
这不是一回事。
They aren't the same thing.
别误会我的意思,我并不是在负面评价你的关心。
Don't get me wrong. I'm not judging you negatively for caring.
你为什么从事你的工作?
Why do you do your job?
我在我的工作中有一些界限...
I have boundaries in my role...
...就像你在你的工作中一样。
..like you do in yours.
一小时时间到了。
That's our hour done.
好。
Yeah.
该和爸说再见了。
I should say goodbye to Dad.
你好。
Hello.
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
(Auld是苏格兰方言中的“古老”的意思,Reekie是方言中“烟雾”的意思)
我在爱丁堡找到了个新工作。
I've got a new job, here in Auld Reekie.
想着顺道来看看。
Thought I'd pop by.
真好。
Great.
你怎么知道我住在哪的?
How do you know where I live?
就在附近问了问。
I just asked around.
附近问了问?
Asked around?
你到底问了谁,基斯?
Who did you ask around, Keith?
我想着我们可以...
I thought we might...
是啊,我已经不是那个人了。
Yeah, I'm not that person any more.
我觉得你欠我一个解释。
Think you owe me a conversation at least.
你不能就忘了那件事,阿曼达。
Can't just forget it, Amanda.
别逼我,基斯。
Don't push me, Keith.
-离开爱丁堡 -我不...
-Leave Edinburgh. -I'm not...
把你工作辞了。
Leave your new job.
再来接近我,我就把你干♥死♥。
Come near me again and I will fuck you up.
我要把你杀了。听见没?
I will fucking kill you. Do you hear me?
我他妈会杀了你!
I will fucking kill you!
噢,雷,我的小弟,你知道我一直都很爱你。
Oh, Ray, my wee brother, you know I've always loved you.
噢!
Oh!
噢!
Oh!
进来吧。
Come in.
不了。我要去,呃...
No, no. I'm just gonnae, er...
我要去逛逛。
I'm just gonnae go for a wander.
什么?
What?
至少进来和妈打个招呼。
At least come and say hello to Mum.
我需要一点时间,好吗?
I just need a bit of time alone, eh?
噢,雷!
Oh, Ray!
噢,我可怜的雷蒙多。
Oh, my poor wee darling Raymondo.
没事了,小弟。
It's OK, pal.
没事了。
It's OK.
我就,呃...我们一会儿见,好吗?
I'm just, er...I'll see you later, eh?
喂,如果你要退出这场怪胎秀,
Here, if you're gonna exit the freak show,
至少给我点提示,这样我能跟上你,好吗?
at least give us a fucking heads-up so I can join you, eh?
跟他一样。
I'll have what he's got.
-我以为你戒酒了。 -没有。
-Thought you were AA. -NA.
就像没有上帝参与的戒酒匿名互助组织,只是有更多的创意型人士。
It's like AA minus God with more creative types.
我的戒酒匿名互助组织里全是一群老家伙
My AA branch was full of old jakeballs
除了抱怨,生活中几乎什么都没有。
who literally had nothing in life bar peeve.
我的意思是,你为什么不喝个烂醉呢?
I mean, why wouldn't you get wrecked?
那么,情况如何?
So, how goes?
你是否曾经有过生活中一切
Do you ever get the feeling everything in life
都无法挽回的感觉?
is totally and irredeemably fucked?
每一次选角导演跟我说,
Every time a casting director tells me,
“抱歉,你不适合这个角色。”
"Sorry, you're not quite right for this part."
所以,有的,一个星期三次。
So, er, yeah, about three times a week.
干杯。
Cheers.
哎。
Oh, aye.
想吸点什么吗?
Fancy a wee line of ching?
整理爸的房♥子真的很尴尬。
Clear out of Dad's house was embarrassing.
找到爸的黄♥片♥。
Found Dad's porn stash.
问题是,这可怜的老家伙可能在用黄♥片♥
Thing is, poor old fucker was probably using the porn
让自己硬起来。他跟我说他已经好几年硬不起来了。
to get a root on. Told me he wasnae able to get it up for years.
这他妈真是糟透了。可怜的混♥蛋♥。
That's beyond shit. Poor bastard.
我的命根子如果没有一个洞口包裹着就感觉不对劲。
My cock wouldnae feel right without an orifice wrapped around it.
-啊,我们该走了。 -放松。
-Ah. We'd better nash. -Relax.
我兄弟是个司机。他会带我们过去的。
My mate's a driver. He'll take us straight there.
-我给他个电♥话♥。 -我们应该坐官方的车去。
-I'll give him a call. -We should go with the official cars.
噢,去他妈的追悼会,好吗?
Oh, fuck that boring ceremonial shite, all right?
我保留选择按照我自己的方式行事的权利,
I reserve the right to go my way,
而不是遵循被社会认可的常规...
rather than through conventions deemed acceptable by society...
对。
Aye.
伙计们...
..guys.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
我的儿子们在哪?
Where are my boys?
他们在路上了。斯图尔特刚发了短♥信♥。
They're on their way. Stuart just texted.
噢,莱斯来了。
Oh, here's Les,
雷的老朋友。
your mind of Ray's old pal.
嗨,杰姬。伦诺克斯女士。
Hi, Jackie. Mrs Lennox.
-雷米在哪里? -我希望我知道。
-Where's Raymie? -I wish I knew, Len.
我真希望我知道。
I wish I knew.
我们先进去吧?
Why don't we take you inside?
好吗?
All right?
嗯。
Mmm.
啊。
Gah.
没事的。这玩意真不错。
We're cool. This shit's good.
从一个大人物手里弄来的。
Got it from the big man.
妈的,虽然你是个恼人的小婊♥子♥,但我爱你。
Fuck me, you're an annoying little cunt, but I love you.
我♥草♥。
Fuck me.
噢。
Ooh.
你们两是在吸毒吗?
Are you two doing cocaine?
亲爱的特鲁迪,要来一点吗?
Der Trudemeister. Fancy a wee bump?
不要。
No.
欢迎大家。
Welcome.
我们在这里聚集,为了悼念
We are gathered here to mourn the passing
约翰·麦克尼尔·伦诺克斯的离世,
of John McNeil Lennox,
他是阿芙里尔深爱的丈夫,
loving husband of Avril,
也是雅各琳、雷蒙德和斯图尔特的父亲,
father of Jacqueline, Raymond and Stuart,
弗雷泽和默多的爷爷。
grandad of Fraser and Murdo.
约翰是一个家庭至上的人,他深知
John was a family man who knew that family and close relationships
家庭和亲密关系是信任和忠诚的港湾。
were harbours of trust and loyalty.
在一个充满谎言和背叛的动荡的海洋中,它们是必不可少的庇护所。
Essential sanctuaries in a cruel, turbulent sea of lies and treachery.
乔克叔叔在用厕所。
Uncle Jock's just using the toilet.
好的,妈。
All right, Ma.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表