剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
Is that a French philosophy, or a specifically LeBlanc one?
在法国,我们常说,"如果你的女人快乐,
Well, in France, we say,"If your woman's happy,
那就和她做♥爱♥,这样她就会一直快乐。
"then make love to her and she is for staying happy.
"如果她伤心了,和她做♥爱♥,她就会开心"
"If she is sad, make love to her and she will be happy."
瞧,这对你们这些法国混账来说可能还行得通!
See, that's all right for yous Frenchie bastards!
如果我尝试了你这个方法,我妻子会觉得我疯了!
My missus would think I was radge if I tried all that!
好吧,女人就像另一种搭档,道格拉斯。
Well, women are like other partners, Douglas.
你必须和他们对话。
You have to talk to them.
呐,她不愿意和我说话。
Nah, she won't talk to me!
她认为我不会敞开心扉讨论问题。
She thinks I won't open up and discuss things.
再会了,路易斯。我得走了。
So long, Louis. I need to head off.
啊,某个可怜不幸的恋童癖需要
Ah. Some poor, unfortunate paedo needing rescuing
从残酷的监禁中解救出来吗?
from his cruel incarceration, aye?
雷,这是个警♥察♥部门,不是一个人的战斗。
Ray, it's a police department, it's not a one-man crusade.
你们共同进退。
You stand and fall as a team.
是啊,如果你的一些同事更关心自己的养老金,
Aye, and what happens if some of your teammates
而不是抓犯人,那该怎么办?
are more concerned about their pensions than catching monsters?
等等,是你说的,
Hang on, you were the one that said
你必须像系统一样思考才能打败它。
that you have to think like a system to beat it.
-这不一样。 -怎么不一样?
-This is different. -How?
这有什么不同?
How is it different? If people aren't pulling their weight,
如果有人不尽职尽责,那你就得做点什么来揭露他们。
then you have to do something to expose 'em.
不同的是,我面对的是警♥察♥,
The difference here is that I'm dealing with coppers
他们可以教给职业罪犯一两件关于潜规则的事情。
who could teach career criminals a thing or two about subterfuge.
雷,亲爱的。
Ray, baby,
你得停下这种把整个世界的重担都但在肩上的行为了。
you have got to stop taking the whole weight of the world
你得停下这种把整个世界的重担都但在肩上的行为了。
onto your shoulders.
你是一个好人。
You're a good man.
你关心事情。
You care.
但是...
But...
...我真的需要你也关心我。
..I really need for you to care about me, too.
这不正常,对吧?
It's not natural, is it?
正常?
Natural?
我们到底怎么了?
What happened to us?
我们什么时候从为了生存而杀戮
At what point did we go from killing for survival
变成为了玩乐而杀戮。
to killing for kicks?
这不健康。
This isn't healthy.
雷...
Ray...
...回床上睡吧。
..come back to bed.
你还在这?
You still here?
这些是什么?
What's all this?
呃,这些是英国高速铁路发展计划(HS2)的路线图。
Er, well, this is the HS2 route.
你和你的火车爱好。
You and your trains.
不,雷。是糖果人。
No, Ray. Confectioner.
从伦敦、伯明翰和利兹这三个中心出发,
Everything happens within an hour
一小时内即可到达所有地点。
of these three HS2 hubs of London, Birmingham and Leeds.
但为什么选择爱丁堡。
But why Edinburgh?
高速列车并没有开到苏格兰。
The high speed train isn't going as far as Scotland.
或许在他心里是这样的。
Maybe in his mind it is.
好了,伙计们。我觉得我们获得了一点突破。斯图尔特。
OK, folks. So we've had a bit of a breakthrough. Stuart.
谢谢。
Thanks.
好了。
OK.
我在想火车的事情。
I was thinking about trains.
去你的,还有你的火车。
Fucking you and your toy trains!
可怜虫。
Wee saddo.
伦敦、伯明翰和利兹都是高铁发展计划的枢纽城市。
London, Birmingham and Leeds are all hubs on the HS2 rail development.
这些都是在靠近HS2线路附近失踪或遇害的女孩们。
These are all the girls that have gone missing,
这些都是在靠近HS2线路附近失踪或遇害的女孩们。
or been killed, near the HS2 route.
这之间可能有联♥系♥。
They could be linked.
此外,在这之前,霍莉·沃尔夫和杰西卡·巴恩斯,
Also, prior to this, two girls, Holly Wolf and Jessica Barnes,
-两名女孩在阿什福德市和埃布斯费特失踪。 -那离HS2路线很远。
-vanished in Ashford and Ebbsfleet. -That's nowhere near the HS2 route.
但那离HS1路线很近,欧洲之星那条线。
But it is near the HS1 route, the Eurostar one.
可能是曾经参加过铁路建设计划的人。
It could be someone who previously worked on that project.
让我们去拿到所有参与过HS项目的承包商的名单。
Let's get the names of all the contractors who worked on the HS projects.
向他们的人力资源部门拿一份流动员工的名单,
Get onto their HR department for a list of the mobile employees,
了解他们住在哪里、开什么车。
where they live, what they drive.
也许是个推销员?他们到处转。他们都是变♥态♥。
Maybe a salesman? They get around. They're always fucking perverts.
是这样的吗?所有的推销员都是变♥态♥?
Is that right? All salesmen are perverts, are they?
如果斯图尔特是对的,那糖果人可能要为比我们想象中犯下了更多的谋杀。
If Stuart's right, then Confectioner could be responsible
如果斯图尔特是对的,那糖果人可能要为比我们想象中犯下了更多的谋杀。
for even more killings than we thought.
这里有15个被害女孩,全是悬案。
There's 15 lassies here, all unsolved cases.
伦敦、伯明翰、利兹,偶尔也来这里。
London, Birmingham, Leeds, with the odd foray up here.
一次是因为布兰妮的死亡。
One at the time of Britney's death.
继续调查。
Keep digging.
那么,我们还要坚持托马斯小火车的视角咯?
What, and we're sticking with the Thomas The Tank Engine angle, aye?
传过来!
Pass it!
传球过来!
Pass the ball.
射门!射门!
Shoot! Shoot!
嗷!
Aw!
去把球捡回来,凯莉。
Get the ball, then, Kylie.
雷·伦诺克斯?11点的预约,对吗?
Ray Lennox? My 11 o'clock appointment, right?
我是莎莉·哈特。
I'm Sally Hart.
刚出去买♥♥了些牛奶和其它的东西。
I just popped out for some milk and stuff.
我住在楼上,然后用楼下当办公室。
I live in the upstairs flat and use this one for work.
穿过这里。
Just through here.
随便坐,或者你喜欢的话可以躺在沙发上。
Take a seat, or lie out on the couch if you'd prefer.
所以,雷...
So, Ray...
...你是个警探,对吧?
..you're a detective, right?
是,重案组。
Aye, in serious crime.
那听起来很重要。
That sounds serious.
所以...我是不是需要讲出我最黑暗、最深层的秘密
So... I'm meant to spill my darkest, deepest secrets
然后我们才能解决这些事情?
and we work through them?
不。影响你生活的,以及你觉得愿意谈论的事情,都由你来决定。
No. It's for you to decide what affects your life and what you feel comfortable talking about.
这样你觉得可以吗?
Are you OK with that?
是的。我的意思是,工作之外没有什么让我不舒服的。
Aye. I mean, there's not a lot makes me uncomfortable outside of the job.
所以你有多少时间花在工作或思考工作上?
So how much time do you spend at work, or thinking about work?
呃...
Well...
你永远不需要停止清理街上的垃圾...
You never have to stop picking up the rubbish and...
...而且,这会给每个人带来相当大的痛苦。
..it causes considerable pain to everyone.
我要卖♥♥掉生意,和阿方索一起去意大利。
So, I'm selling the business and I'm going with Alfonso to Italy.
如果是真爱,而且是真爱,
If it's true love, and it is true love,
你就不能把生命浪费在玩乐上,对吗?
you cannae waste your life on games, right?
对。
Right.
杜松子酒和苦柠檬。
Gin and bitter lemon. I minded!
谢谢。
Thanks.
好吧,我想和你好好谈谈,
Right, I wanted to have a proper talk with you,
就像真的敞开心扉谈谈我们之间到底哪里出了问题。
like really open up about where it is we're going wrong.
我好好想了想,
I've had a right good think about things,
我知道自己在做什么,但可能有点不妥。
and I can see what it is I'm doing that might be a wee bit off.
我可以滔滔不绝地说个没完,还不给你机会插话。
I ken I can go off on one without giving you a word in edgeways.
-哇,那可真是... -我现在不想要。
-Well, that's... -I don't want it now.
我想说的是,我知道自己的问题。
What I'm trying to say is, I ken I've got my faults.
我的意思是,我工作时间比较奇怪,
I mean, I work funny hours,
所以你可能会自言自语地想:
so you're bound to be saying to yourself,
“他是不是跟别的女人在一起,
"Is he off pumping some dirty wee whore,
还是跟某个愚蠢的小女孩在混?
or has he got some daft wee bird in tow?
因为他似乎对我不再有兴趣了。”
Cos he doesn't seem interested in giving me the message any more."
好吧,我知道有时候女人们在某个年纪
Well, I ken that women can go through a crisis of confidence
会经历某种信任危机。
when they get to a certain age.
我的意思是,在不久之前你还穿着短裙,
I mean, it wasn't that long ago when you were wearing short skirts,
尽管看起来像过了几十年。
even though it seems like fuckin decades.
我,我要说的是,当你看着年轻的姑娘们,说:
I, mean, you must look at younger birds and say,
“他们就是年轻,而我不是了。”
"They've got it, I've just no any more."
(形容一个女人试图通过打扮年轻来掩饰自己的年龄)
-我... -这是装扮成羊肉综合征
-I... -It's the mutton dressed as lamb syndrome,
它肯定会影响到一个女人的信心,
it's bound to affect a woman's confidence,
这是理所当然的。
it stands to reason.
我完全理解你的想法。
Well, I just want you to ken that I totally get it.
说完了。这样做似乎没有我想象中的那么难,
There. That wisnae as hard as I thought it was gonna be,
而且看起来似乎消除了一些误会。
and it seems to have cleared the air.
那么,你觉得问题解决了吗?你要回家吗,亲爱的?
So, are you sorted? You comin' home, darling'?
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表