剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
但我希望他一切都好。
but of course I wish him well.
现在,我能为你效劳吗,伦诺克斯探长?
Now, how may I be of service, DI Lennox?
呃,是关于你的书的,我对你的反派很感兴趣。
Er, it's about your book. I'm intrigued by your villain.
-康拉德·沃伯顿?-是的。
-Conrad Warburton? -Aye.
听听这个。
Check this.
组织让我着迷。
Organisations fascinate me.
它建立在极具理性程序基础上的官僚体制却具有实质性的非理性特点。
The substantive irrationality of a bureaucracy
它建立在极具理性程序基础上的官僚体制却具有实质性的非理性特点。
founded on eminently rational procedures.
交通部很像这样的。
The Department Of Transport were very like that.
-你怎么看这个家伙? -你在问我?
-What's your reading of this guy? -You're asking me?
好吧,像沃伯顿一样,他也希望一个理性主义的世界。
Well, like Warburton, he wants a rationalist world.
在这里,官僚主义带来了秩序,让我们免于现代生活的混乱。
One where bureaucracy brings order,
在这里,官僚主义带来了秩序,让我们免于现代生活的混乱。
to spare us the chaos of modern life.
是的,是的!这绝对是他想的。
Yes. Yes! That is definitely his mindset.
毫无疑问,他喜欢与儿童或青少年发生性关系,
No doubt he's attracted to sex with children or adolescents,
他对施加力量到他们身上而兴奋...
turned on by the power he exerts over them...
...但这不是他的主要动机。
but that's not his main motivation.
也许我让我的犯罪小说想象力过于放飞,
Maybe I'm letting my crime fiction imagination run away with me,
但也许某种扭曲的政♥治♥动机正在蔓延。
but perhaps some twisted political motive looms large.
所以他希望公众对他的行为感到反感,并扩大国家权力。
So he wants the public to be revolted by his acts,
所以他希望公众对他的行为感到反感,并扩大国家权力。
and to extend the state's powers.
使他的专♥制♥理性主义国家得以实现。
To enable his authoritarian, rationalist state.
他可能做过更多这样的事。
He may have done more of this stuff.
进来吧。
Come in.
艾斯黛拉上交了她的辞呈。
Estelle's handed in her notice.
是的。她还剩下一些年假,
Yeah. She had some annual leave left,
所以她的辞职立马生效了。
so she's away with immediate effect.
我自己的辞呈,我...
My own resignation, I...
谢谢你。
Thank you.
真的谢谢你。
Thank you so much!
让我们向前看吧。
Let's just look forward.
如果还有人骚扰你,
And if anybody else ever harasses you,
直接来找我。
you come to me straightaway.
谢谢...
Thanks...
...你支持我。
..for being there.
从来没有人......像这样支持过我。
No-one's ever...backed me up like that before.
嘿。
Hey.
抱歉我表现得这么混♥蛋♥。
Sorry I was such a prick.
我爱你。
I love you.
我的意思是,不仅仅是这样。
I mean, it's not just that.
我尊重你的工作,也尊重你做的方式。
I respect what you do and-and how you go on.
我觉得我们都有点被工作所困扰,所以......
I think that we have both just been wrapped up in our own work, so...
我也很抱歉。
I'm sorry, too.
一会见。
See you later.
听着,我需要你帮我打个掩护。我得去见个人。
Listen, I need you to cover for me. I need to go and see someone.
这不会又是一次对斯特兰奇威的无理访问吧?
This isn't another rogue visit to Strangeways, is it?
不是,我保证,就帮我打会掩护。
No, I promise, just back me up.
别让那些家伙进去和糖果人一起,好吗?
Don't let any of these radges in with Confectioner, eh?
好,没问题。
Aye. Of course.
你看起来很累。
You look tired.
低落疲惫又紧张不安。
Rundown, edgy.
我正试着让一个连环杀手
I'm trying to get a multiple murderer
告诉我他把尸体埋在哪里。
to literally tell me where the bodies are buried.
人类是一个可悲的物种。
Humans are a wretched species.
我知道他会用 "追捕性犯罪者的猎手和性犯罪者是一样的 "这种狗屁来打击我。
I ken he's gonna hit me with that cliche
我知道他会用 "追捕性犯罪者的猎手和性犯罪者是一样的 "这种狗屁来打击我。
that hunters of sex offenders and sex offenders are the same.
很有趣的是你描述自己为“追捕性犯罪者的猎手”,
Interesting that you self-describe as a hunter of sex offenders,
而不是一个警♥察♥。
rather than a cop.
这对你来说为什么如此重要?
Why is that such a significant thing for you?
这是我做的工作。我追捕真正的坏人。
It's what I do. I want the real bad guys.
我想破真正的案子。
I wanna solve real crime.
而他,他认为他和我是一样的。
And he, he thinks the likes of him are the same as the likes of me.
你觉得有什么相似之处吗?
Do you ever see any parallels?
呃...
Er...
我们有一次去泰国度假,我有个同事,吉尔曼,
Well, on a Thailand lad's holiday, I've a colleague, Gillman,
我们总是合不来。
he and I never got on.
他们玩的很欢。没人在乎。
A bunch of lads having a laugh. Nobody cared.
我尝试过。
I tried.
伦尼,很难看出他们的年龄,不是吗?
Lenny, it's hard to read their age, is it not?
妈的,她只是个孩子。你注意你自己是谁!
Fuck's sake, she's just a bairn. You mind who you are!
-入乡随俗,伦尼!-但我没阻止他。我什么都没做。
When in Rome, Lenny! But I let them. I did nothing.
也许现在,我还是什么都不会做。
Maybe I'd still let them, even now.
我的同事们。
Clowns to the left of me.
他妈的的执法人员!
Officers of the fucking law!
你知道你现在不在正常的环境中吗?
You are aware that you're not in normal circumstances?
我有我的应对技巧。
I have my coping strategies.
啊!
Argh!
我跟你说够了,女士。
I'm done talking to you, little lady.
你们这些人需要保持在自己的位置上。
Your lot need to be kept in their place.
我的伦诺克斯探长在哪?
Where's my DI Lennox?
伦诺克斯到底他妈在哪。
Lennox, where the fuck is he?
他出去吃午饭了。
He's just out for lunch.
他不想让任何团队外的人和他说话。
He didn't want anyone outside of the team talking to him.
他没资格和一个儿童杀手做交易。
He doesn't get to make deals with a child murderer.
-我要进去了。 -但雷说...
-I'm goin' in. -But Ray said that we shouldn't let...
雷说个屁!
"Ray said," my arse!
啊,总警司。
Ah, Chief Superintendent.
我应该感到荣幸。
I should be honoured.
无意冒犯,我不荣幸。
But no offence, I'm not.
我需要的是实践者,而不是管理者。
I need practitioners, not administrators.
你过得很滋润。
You've had it easy.
别逼我。
Don't push me.
不,总警司,你别逼我。
No, Chief Superintendent, don't you push me.
我深知我的权利。
I am aware of my rights.
而我们都知道只要我一要求律师,
And we both know the minute I request a lawyer,
整个局面就改变了。
this whole game changes.
现在,我已经列举了我的需求。
Now, I have outlined my needs.
只要我能在这里睡个好觉,在舒适的牢房♥里,
As long as I get me kip here, in a comfy holding cell,
吃点像样的食物,接受适当的询问...
decent food, proper questioning...
...我,我就会全力配合。
..this fella, full cooperation.
你到底想要什么,霍尔斯伯格?
What exactly do you want, Horsburgh?
嗯。
Mm.
你已经给了我很多想要的了,总警司,
You've already given me a chunk of that, Chief Superintendent,
因为你很有风度的叫了我的正名。
by having the grace to use my proper name.
我不喜欢你的警员习惯性地用这个称呼称呼我。
I dislike the moniker your staff habitually use for me.
请对他们进行相应的指导。
Please instruct them accordingly.
还有这个......对伦诺克斯探长的迷恋?
And this... fixation with DI Lennox?
噢...
Oh...
其他人把调查视作简单的证据收集,
The rest of 'em see investigation as simple fact-gathering.
但伦诺克斯正确地将这些视为事件发生后的结果。
But Lennox correctly sees these as merely effects after the event.
因此,他不仅仅是一个清理社会垃圾的清道夫,
Therefore, he is not just a dustman,sweeping up the rubbish of society,
他是一个真正的调查员。
he's a true investigator.
他深入研究更深层次的问题,而不仅仅是表象。
He looks into deeper illness, not mere manifestations.
这与你有什么关系?
And why should this concern you?
我并不是厚颜无♥耻♥,总警司,
I'm not being cheeky, Chief Superintendent,
但事实是当你问了我这个问题,
but the very fact that you have to ask me that question
就说明你不是我要找的人。
confirms to me that you're not the man I'm looking for.
我的故事对伦诺克斯有某种意义。
My story means something to Lennox.
为什么?我不知道。
Why? I don't know.
但他看透了我。
But he sees me.
对他来说是私人的。
It's personal to him.
我想看他坐立不安的样子。你懂吗?
I wanna see him fucking squirm. Do you understand?
怎样?
Well?
对他下狠手,不行就让我来。
Go in hard on him, or let me.
让你?那福尼尔那次呢?
Let you? What about Fournier?
当阿曼达抓住你的凶手的时候,你在哪?嗯?
Where were you when Amanda was smashing up your killer, eh?
听着,当你为了追随自己的直觉而消失的时候,我帮你打了掩护。
Listen, I've covered your arse
听着,当你为了追随自己的直觉而消失的时候,我帮你打了掩护。
when you've vanished to follow your hunches.
所以饶了我吧,别再对我发火了,让我们回报青蛙的恩情吧。
So spare me the outrage and let us repay the frog favour now.
这不是恩情。
It wasn't a favour.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表