剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
审问嫌疑人有几种办法。
There's a few ways to interview a suspect.
在我的经验来看都太耗时间了,
All too time-consuming, in my experience.
特别是当你面对的是一个自大的怪物。
Especially when you're dealing with arrogant monsters.
你想在他们影响到你之前就抽离出来。
You want to get in and out before they start infecting you.
你根据他们来调整你的审问技巧。
You adjust your interviewing techniques accordingly.
当你面对的是像里奇·格列佛这样的政♥治♥动物时,
With someone like Richie Gulliver, a political animal,
你要去到和他一样的阶层。
you go to their level.
在他的例子上,那就是阴沟。
Which in his case, is the gutter.
你和格雷厄姆·康奈尔的关系是什么?
What's your relationship with Graham Cornell?
得了,“我的名字是雷”,我们已经互相了解过了。
Come on, "my name is Ray", we've both
been through the fellowship.
所以?
So?
我的名字是里奇,我是个药物成瘾者。
My name is Richie
and I am a drug addict.
所以我们都是有缺陷的人。
So we're both flawed men.
有秘密的人。
Men of secrets.
你的缺陷有多大?
How flawed are you?
你在寻求快♥感♥时到何种程度才会停下来?
Where do you stop at getting your kicks?
你不喜欢我,对吗,伦诺克斯?
You don't like me, do you, Lennox?
在我看来,你是一个典型的阴谋家,被赋予了一点点权力。
I see you as a typical schemie given a smidgen of power.
哪位家长是布尔什维克?
Which parent was the Bolshevik?
父亲?母亲?
Father? Mother?
昨天,我怀里抱着一个死去的孩子。
Yesterday, I held a dead child in my arms.
她被绑♥架♥,下药,强♥奸♥并被谋杀。
She had been kidnapped, drugged, raped and murdered.
如果你和这件事有任何的联♥系♥,
If you were part of that in any way,
这就是为什么我不喜欢你。
that's the reason I have to actively dislike you.
所以滚出我的视线。
So remove yourself from my sights.
拉尔夫·威尔伯福斯在来这的路上了。
Ralf Wilberforce is on his way here now.
在他到之前我不会再说任何一句话。
I'm not saying anything more until he arrives.
十字军的律师。
The crusading lawyer.
保守派中最聪明的成员总是雇用自♥由♥派人士
The smartest members of the conservative establishment
保守派中最聪明的成员总是雇用自♥由♥派人士
have always employed liberals
来缓冲工人阶级的愤怒, 伦诺克斯。
as a buffer against working-class anger, Lennox.
我的工作伙伴马上就会到这
My woke friend will be here any minute
把你们这些法♥西♥斯♥警♥察♥撕成碎片!
to tear you fascist police a new one!
给我们两分钟时间。
Give us two minutes.
这是你最后一次对我摆出“牛仔”那套了,雷!
You have gone cowboy on me for the last time, Ray!
这是警♥察♥委员会的一员!
This is a member of the police committee!
如果他不是杀手,我们全都完蛋了!
If he is not the killer, we are all fucked!
对,这正是我想要确定的。
Right, that's just what I'm trying to establish.
不!不!德拉蒙德会进去审问他。
No! No! Drummond is going to interview him!
他不是你想的那种人。我了解他。
He's not who you think he is. I know him.
我有话要对他说。
There's things that I need to say to him.
这就是为什么 你不应该在那里。
That's exactly why you shouldn't be in there.
我没同意你就把他抓进来了。
You brought him in without my say so.
你对这家伙有偏见!
You have an agenda with this guy!
好吧,我对他的目的肯定不是保护他!
Well, my agenda certainly isn't to protect him!
你说什么?!
What?!
你根本不了解我的工作,雷。
You haven't even got a clue what my job entails, Ray.
我只知道这似乎涉及政♥治♥工作多于警务工作。
Well, I know it seems to involve more politicking than policing.
你必须去...
You have to...
去什么?
What?
请告诉我,作为你的上司,我到底要做什么?
Pray tell, as your superior officer, what do I have to do?
阿曼达!
Amanda!
进去审问他,不要逼得太紧。
Go in there, interview him, don't push it.
好的,老大。
Yes, boss.
我是阿曼达探长,我来...
'I'm DS Amanda Drummond and I'm...'
好吧,阿曼达·德拉蒙德探长。
Well, DS Amanda Drummond.
我是里奇·格列佛,苏格兰议会和
I am Richie Gulliver, a Member of Scottish Parliament
苏格兰警署委员会的一员。
and part of the police committee for Scotland.
所以我们是同一战线的,
So we are both on the same side,
-对吧? -我当然希望
-are we not? -I would certainly both hope
-也期待是这种情况。 -很好。
-and expect that to be the case. -Good.
很好。
Good.
虽然我不能在没有律师的情况下审问你...
While I can't interview you without a lawyer...
我能告诉你现在为什么在这。
I can tell you why you are here.
你能告诉我们你上周四早上在哪里吗?
Can you tell us your whereabouts
last Thursday morning?
你以前很喜欢跟这种混♥蛋♥打交道的,伦尼!
You used to enjoy dealing with bastards like that, Lenny!
你被困在这里真可惜。对你来说肯定很困难是吧?
It's a shame you're stuck out here. Needs must, but, though, eh?
是这样吗?
Oh, aye, is that right?
别他妈胡闹了,道格。
Don't you fuck about, Dougie.
一个谄媚的清醒的自♥由♥主义者对阵一个过度优越的保守党刺头。
An obsequious woke liberal against an over-privileged Tory prick.
我就站在擂台边看!
And I'm ringside!
你能他妈至少假装你不享受这些吗?
Can you fucking pretend you're not enjoying this?
她是警局的未来,
She is the future of policing
而他是他妈的警局委员会的一员!
and he is on the fucking police committee!
他妈的原始人!
You fucking dinosaurs!
我没有大惊小怪,因为我想配合你们的工作。
I didn't make any fuss because I want to cooperate.
但我想说的是,
But I want it on the record,
我对你和你的上司的行为感到极度不安。
my extreme disquiet at the conduct
of you and your senior officers.
所以在我的律师到达之前,我不会再说什么了。
So I am saying nothing more until my brief arrives.
律师到了。道格,去接他上来。
The lawyer's here. Dougie, go get him.
这些翻新工程♥真♥是令人遗憾。
It's a shame about these renovations.
我会带他走观光路线。
I'll take him the scenic route.
我要好好教训一下这个混♥蛋♥。
I'm gonna enjoy winding this prick up.
我以为因为你是警♥察♥委员会的一员...
I thought because you're a member of the police commitee...
我现在还会跟你说话的唯一一个理由,
The only reason I'm even speaking to you,
就是因为我在警♥察♥委员会里。
is because I'm on the police committee.
我从六点半就开始值班了。好的,谢谢伙计。
I've been on duty since 6:30. OK. Thanks, mate.
你是种族歧视议员里奇·"轻信 "的律师吗?
You the lawyer for Richie "Gullible", the racist MSP?
是的。不是。什么?
Yes. No. What?
我是拉尔夫·威尔伯福斯。
I'm Ralf Wilberforce.
跟着我,拉尔夫。
Follow me, Ralfie.
小心你那又大又蠢的脑袋。
Mind that big, daft head of yours.
我不知道你的名字。
I didn't get your name.
我又没有跟你说。
I didn't give you it.
这是去审问室的路吗?
Is this the right way to the interview room?
请见谅。
You'll have to excuse us.
楼里的建筑工程似乎一直在进行。
This building work seems to go on and on.
嘿!
Hey!
我们到底要去哪?
Where are we going?
我客户的时间都耗在这了。
My client's time is being wasted here.
所以他妈怎么滴?
So fucking what?
我在调查一桩谋杀案。
I'm investigating a murder.
你以为我他妈喜欢给你带路参观?
You think I like shepherding visitors around?
想自己找到路过去?
Want to find your own way?
不,只是这里像他妈的迷宫。
No, it's just a bloody labyrinth.
欢迎来到我的世界。
Welcome to my world.
我尝试着在这地方工作。
Try working here.
这些天工人根本不鸟你在干嘛。
Workers these days don't give a fuck.
这就是为什么大英帝国是全世界最屎的国家之一。
That's why Britain's one of the world's shithole countries.
但你要知道,为什么呢?
But mind you, why should they?
因为这一切都是为富人准备的。
Cos it's all set up for the rich only.
而我也不是说独♥立♥就是最好的出路,
And I'm not saying independence is the answer,
我们就是不停的搞砸事情。
we just fuck things up.
听听本人的至理名言吧。
Listen to the wise words here.
对了,你要用力拉一下把手。
Right, you'll need to give that handle a right good pull.
什么,你想让我去拉...
What, you want me to...?
我已经把手腕弄伤了,帮不了你。
Well, I've done my wrist in, I cannae help you.
看看这个吧。
Take a deek at that.
像你这样又高又壮的小伙子,一定能行的。去吧。
You'll manage, though, a big, strong laddie like yourself. Go on.
这太荒唐了。
This is ridiculous.
给点力啊!拉它!
Give it some welly! Pull it!
拉它!就像你想把一个有色人种从你妹妹身上拉开!
Pull it. Pull it like you're trying to pull
a person of colour off your sister!
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
你不能这样说话,你是一个警♥察♥。
You can't say that, you're a police officer.
是啊,很难为这种该死的种族主义辩护,不是吗?
Aye, it's hard to defend that kind of fucking racism, isn't it?
当你在法庭上这样辩护时感觉如何?
How's it feel when you do it in court?
我的工作是为我的客户辩护。
My job is to defend my clients.
像里奇一样的种族主义者是吧?
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表