剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
Could he not have come with you?
他不想离开邓迪。
He didn't wanna leave Dundee.
我有段时间心情很低落,试着狂用派对的方式度过难关。
I was on a low for a while. Tried to party my way through it.
没有效果,所以我去做心理治疗。
It didn't work. So I went to therapy.
治疗有帮助吗?
Did you find that useful?
这是我做的最好的决定。
It was the best thing I've ever done.
我真的很幸运。
I really lucked out.
她...她把我拉出了深渊。
She... She pulled me out of a deep hole.
我不认为我能一个人走出来。
I don't think I could have climbed out of it alone.
你可以给我她的号♥码吗?
Can you give me her number?
-你认真的吗? -好吧,不像某些我认识的警♥察♥,
-Are you serious? -Well, unlike some coppers I could name,
我不认为承认自己的缺点是软弱的表现。
I don't see admitting my frailties as a sign of weakness.
哈喽,这里是路易斯·勒布朗。
Hello, Louis LeBlanc.
勒布朗,小花♥园♥。
LeBlanc, Petit Jardin.
你提到的那个人。
Cet homme dont tu as parle.
我想他在这里。
Je pense, il est la.
好的。谢谢。
D'accord. Merci, mon ami.
该死的法国佬。
Fuckin' French.
你半夜抛下我,
You abandon me in the middle of the night,
然后又带我到这里跟我道歉?
and then you bring me here to apologise?
你真的很会哄女人啊,伦诺克斯。
You really know how to charm the ladies, Lennox.
呃,嗯,我又不是有着无法满足的渴望
Aye, well, it's not like I had an insatiable urge
只是为了去利兹和曼彻斯特,对吧?
just to visit Leeds and Manchester, eh?
哈。
Ha.
我压力有点大。
I'm a wee bit stressed.
这是今天第一和最后一杯,好吧?
I'll make it my first and last of the day, eh?
我们去吃点东西吧。
Let's get some grub.
我工作上有点麻烦。
I've got a problem at work.
年轻的卡莉,她被我们的老板和
Young Carly, she's being sexually harassed by our boss,
还有另外一个性骚扰了....
and... get this...
艾丝黛尔!
Estelle!
-你的朋友艾丝黛尔? -对。
-Your friend Estelle? -Yeah.
他们在劝说她和他们来一次三人行。
They're trying to talk her into having a threesome.
不过我认为这种事情可能之前就发生过。
I think there could be a history of it, though.
我发现有些女孩莫名其妙的就离职了。
I've discovered there's a few other girls who've left the company prematurely, no good reason.
但管理层坚持采用这种非常复杂的申诉程序。
But management insist on this really complicated grievance procedure.
而这整个过程又是一个二次创伤。但如果她不站出来
And it's traumatic. But if she doesn't come forward,
那...那他们就什么都做不了。
then... there's nothing they can do.
草他妈的。在体制之外抓住他们。
Fuck 'em up, then. Work outside the system.
如果他们很狡猾,那你也要狡猾一点。
If they're being crafty, get crafty in return.
但你知道我不是那样的人。
I'm not that kind of person, you know that.
你想打败这个系统,你必须像它那样思考。
You want to beat the system, you have to operate like the system.
我的经验是所有的系统都不公平。
All systems are unfair, in my experience.
如果你真的想帮助你的朋友卡莉,
If you really wanna help your friend Carly,
那你需要开始像掠食者一样思考。
then you need start thinking like the perpetrators.
去一下厕所。
I need the lav.
给了放了一点。
I put one out for you.
很周到,但我从来不把公事和娱乐混在一块。
Thoughtful, but I never mix business with pleasure.
哼。那我就多吸一点。
Hm. All the more for me, then.
雷。
Ray.
呃...我真的很抱歉
Erm... I'm really sorry.
-没事。-你们两还没正式介绍过呢。
-It's fine. -You two didn't get introduced properly.
特鲁迪·洛,阿曼达德拉蒙德探长。
Trudi Lowe, DS Amanda Drummond.
真的很高兴正式认识你,但是...
It's really nice to meet you properly, but...
-也很高兴认识你。 -失陪一下。
-Nice to meet you. -Just excuse us for a second.
没事,去吧。
Yeah, course.
勒布朗刚刚打电♥话♥来,他找到了法国那个案子的凶手。
LeBlanc just called, he's found the murderer in the French case.
-真不错。 -嗯,但是吉尔曼擅离职守了。
-Brilliant! -Yeah, but Gillman's gone AWOL.
我真的很抱歉,但我们真的得走了,嗯?
I'm really sorry, but we're gonna have to go, eh?
没事。反正我也得走了。
It's fine. I need to head off anyway.
谢谢你的建议。
Thank you for the advice.
来吧。
Come on!
该死的。
Fuck's sake!
-你想怎么做? -你守住后门。
-How do you wanna do this? -You cover the back door.
如果阿曼达和我一起去,傅尼叶就会看到一对用餐的情侣。
If Amanda comes with me, Fournier will see a dining couple.
好,我们行动吧。
OK, let's go.
抱歉,先生。我是警♥察♥。
Excuse moi, Monsieur. Police.
不要动。
Ne bouge pas.
不!
No!
天杀的!你什么时候才完事?
Fuck! When are you gonna come?
你才应该是让男人完事的专家。
You're meant to be the expert at getting fellas off.
没错,就是你用手指做的事。
That's right, what you're doin'with your finger.
别停。
No! No! No! Don't stop.
快到了!
Get in there!
好吧,我完事了。
Well, that's got shot of the tatty water.
你刚才的动作很干脆。
You were pretty tidy back there.
够刺♥激♥的。
It was quite exciting.
吉尔曼到底他妈在干什么?
Gillman, eh? What the fuck is he up to?
值得庆幸的是,那个老骨头对我来说仍然是个谜。
Thankfully, that fossil remains a mystery to me.
一名初级员工声称,
A junior employee has alleged
马克和艾斯黛尔一直在骚扰她。
that Mark and Estelle have been harassing her.
性骚扰。
Sexually.
她会公开♥发♥表声明吗?
Will she go on the record?
你知道我不能凭借一面之词就展开性骚扰调查。
You know I can't investigate any alleged sexual harassment
除非她站出来。
unless she comes forward.
米尔斯,有些事不对劲。
Miles, something isn't right here.
你自己也知道,我们公♥司♥有很多女性离职。
You know yourself
你自己也知道,我们公♥司♥有很多女性离职。
we have had more than our fair share of women leaving the company.
我不想这么说,但我开始想
I hate to say it, but I'm actually starting to think
达尼丁电力公♥司♥是否有着这种让人闭嘴的企业文化。
that there is a culture of silence at Dunedin Power.
听着,特鲁迪。
Now, look, Trudi.
我们十分重视这些投诉,
We take complaints like this very seriously,
但这个女孩,卡莉,
but this girl, this Carly,
她需要遵循正确的流程。
she'll need to follow the correct grievance procedure.
这关系到人们的生活和名誉。
People's lives and reputations are at stake here.
你想凭借可能一个误解或是一个玩笑,
Do you wanna ruin people over something that could turn out to be a misunderstanding,
就毁掉别人的人生吗?
or even a joke?
-路易斯。 -嗨,我担心我会想念你的。
-Louis. -Hi. I was worried I'd miss you.
好吧,但我人在这了。
Well, I'm here.
与生疏的同事道别是一件令人伤感的事情,
To say goodbye to a rusted colleague is sad,
但如果这个生疏的同事是一个漂亮的女士,
but if that person is also a beautiful woman,
这样的告别会成为刻在一个人灵魂深处的伤疤。
such farewells become deep wounds etched into the soul of a man.
好吧,我相信巴黎的魅力一定会帮你渡过难关。
Well, I'm sure the charms of Paris will help you get over it.
再见,路易斯。
Goodbye, Louis.
再见,阿曼达。
Au revoir, Amanda.
我会想念你的。
I will miss you.
恢复的怎么样?
How's the recovery?
还有些痛,但他没捅到重要器官。
Some pain still, but he hit nothing serious.
你知道的,我很幸运。
I was lucky, you know.
乔治·福尼叶。
Georges Fournier.
一个年轻人身上有如此严重的伤痕。
A young man with such disfiguring wounds.
不再帅气,但十分有趣。
No longer handsome, but interesting.
我希望他能在你们的监狱系统中得到必要的浪漫关怀。
I hope he gets the requisite romantic attention
我希望他能在你们的监狱系统中得到必要的浪漫关怀。
in your prison system.
一个冷血杀手。
A cold-blooded killer.
确实,但不是你要找的凶手。
True, but not your bon-bon man.
但你很快就能抓到他了。
But you'll find him soon.
乐观是关键,我的朋友。
Optimism is the key, my friend.
我很钦佩你如此乐观的能力。
I admire your ability to be so upbeat.
我们看到的这些狗屁。
The shit we see.
我们必须要找到的那些邪恶的混♥蛋♥。
The evil bastards that we have to find.
这样的混♥蛋♥,我们抓住他们、关起来,
Such bastards, we get to catch them and lock them away
这样任何人都不会受到伤害。
so they hurt no more.
总有一天,我们会创造一个美丽的花♥园♥,让那些杂草无法滋生!
One day, we create a beautiful garden where no weeds can flourish!
但是,在我们能够制♥造♥出最好的肥料之前,
But until, we can make the best fertiliser,
我们得用双手把它们揪出来!
we have to pull them up by hands!
好了,青蛙,我们去韦弗利车站吧。
Right, le frog, let's get you down to Waverley Station.
让你去爽一下。
Get you to fuck.
让你生活中的女士们开心,雷蒙德。
Keep the ladies in your life happy, Raymond.
这才是美好的生活!
That makes for good life!
这是法国的哲学,还是勒布朗的哲学?
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表