剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
And how should we get that to you? Is email OK?
可以的。
Yes, that's fine.
好吧,如果我能提供进一步的帮助,请告诉我。
Well, please let me know if I can be of any further help.
-谢谢。 -谢谢。
-Thank you. -Thank you.
枯燥无味但至关重要。等我们回到局里,
Dull but crucial. When we get back to base,
我需要你尝试追踪那个黄色记事本的来源。
I need you to try and trace the source of that yellow notepad.
零售商、制♥造♥商等。
Retailer, manufacturer, etc.
你认为运动会上的那个男人是面包车男?
You think this school's sports man's the white van guy?
安吉拉对她的男朋友们撒了谎。她还撒了什么谎?
Angela lied about her boyfriends. What else was she lying about?
你在她面前贬低我。
You undermined me in front of her.
不要给予保证。你是个探长,看在上帝的份上!
Don't give guarantees. You're a DS, for fuck's sake!
是的,这是个错误。
Yes, it was an error.
但你不要当着公众的面贬低我。
But don't you pull me up in front of a member of the public.
你不会对一个男同事这么做的。
You wouldn't do that to a male colleague.
妇女的权利很难...
Women's rights are hardly...
布兰妮很可能被某个精神病拐走了。
Britney has probably been rifled by some psychopath,
并且可能会他妈的把她掐死。
who will then fucking choke her to death.
这就是妇女权利被滥用的情况。这一点,就在那里。
THAT is women's rights being abused. That, right there.
没错。这就是为什么我把重点放在这个案子上,而不是旧案上。
Quite. That's why I'm focusing on this case instead of cold cases.
阿曼达,我很抱歉,你是对的。我确实低估了你。
Amanda, I'm sorry, you were right. I did undermine you.
-你在道歉? -毫无保留地。
-You're apologising? -Unreservedly.
是我们男人的问题,我们从小就被
It's we men, we have this bullshit conditioned into us
灌输了这种狗屁思想。
from a very early age.
父权制正在瓦解,雷。
Patriarchy is crumbling, Ray.
看在上帝的份上,让我们做出一份贡献吧。
Let us contribute, for fuck's sake.
我的意思是,我试着摒弃那些无稽之谈,
I mean, I try and dispense with the nonsense,
但有时,它就是...
but sometimes, it just...
当我有压力的时候,它就会从我身上爬出来。
creeps out of me when I'm under pressure.
所以,再一次,我很抱歉。
So, again, I'm sorry.
-接受了。 -谢谢。
-Accepted. -Thanks.
抓捕恋童癖者的压力很大。
It's a lot of pressure, catching paedophiles.
"恋童癖 "这个词是错误的。
The word "paedophile" is wrong.
"Paedo "是指孩子,"phile "是指爱。
"Paedo" means child, and "phile" means love.
这些禽兽不爱孩子。他们讨厌孩子。
These beasts don't love children. They hate children.
这是关于邪恶的、扭曲的权力。
It's about evil, twisted power.
这些就是我们要对付的那种变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥,阿曼达。
These are the kind of sick bastards that we're up against, Amanda.
-证据A。 -天哪!
-Exhibit A. -Jesus!
这从哪来的?
Who's that from?
这是一个因传播儿童色情而被我们抓获的禽兽。
It's a minging beast that we nicked for distributing child porn.
你能帮我把车停在这上面吗?
Could you just pull up for me up here, please?
然后让我下车。
And let me out.
呃,好的。当然。
Er, yeah. Sure.
-谢谢。 -你还好吗?
-Thanks. -Are you OK?
很好。
Yep.
-是的! -不!
-Yes! -No!
-不! -多好的一球!?多好的一球啊!
-No! -What a point! What a point!
好吧,你肯定会为我们的管理团队增添竞争优势。
Well, you'll certainly add a competitive edge to our management team.
哦,别这样,你是人力资源部门的负责人。你就像...
Oh, come on, you're the head of HR. You're like the...
当涉及到所有这些东西的时候,你是开拓者。
trailblazer when it comes to all that stuff.
哦。
Oh. Ooh.
哦。
Ooh.
我很期待得到一些姐妹间的支持。
I'm looking forward to getting some sisterly support.
我最近在家里没有得到多少这样的支持。
I haven't been getting much of that at home lately.
我是说,你知道,我,呃......
I mean it, you know, I, er...
我去年的升职对罗迪来说有点不公平。
My promotion last year was a bit emasculating for Roddy.
你知道,有些男人,他们只是...
You know, some men, they just...
他们受不了强大的、有力量的女人做他们的上司,你懂我的意思吗?
they can't handle strong, powerful women, do you know what I mean?
总之,你的新恋情进展如何?告诉我。
Anyway, how's your new romance going? Tell me.
呃。
Yeah.
是的,他,呃,真的很不错。
Yeah, he's, er, really good.
他太可爱了。
He's so lovely.
他只是,呃...他是如此的体贴入微,无微不至。
He's just, er... He's so caring, and he's attentive.
而且他很可靠。
And he's reliable.
他过去有酗酒的问题,
He used to have a bit of a problem with the drink,
但他现在已经克服这个问题了。
but he's so over that now.
他在工作中承受这些压力,却能如此轻松地应对。
He's under all this stress at work, and he copes with it so easily.
你好,我叫雷,我是个瘾君子。
Hi, my name is Ray, and I'm an addict.
你知道,我,呃......正在努力适应我的工作,嗯?
You know, I'm, er... struggling to cope with my work, eh?
事关生死的工作。是的。
It's literally a matter of life and death. Yeah.
每天我走进那个该死的地方,它都会把我的灵魂撕碎。
Every day I walk into that fucking place, it tears my soul apart.
每一天,我都在处理......人类残骸。
Every day, I deal with... human debris.
这些是我的同事,我身边的人,我的人。
These are my colleagues, people around me, my people,
国家雇用他们来追捕这个地球上真正的败类。
who the state employ to pursue the real scum of this Earth.
(这句话的隐喻是左右为难,代表了困扰或让人不知所措的事情。)
小丑在我左边,滑稽可笑的人在我右边。
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
只是...
And...
而我所要的是遗忘。
And all I want is oblivion.
我所想要的只有遗忘。
All I want is oblivion.
我身体里的每一个细胞都在渴望着它。
Every cell in my body just craves it.
我想... 我想把这个该死的城市喝干。
I wanna... I wanna drink this fucking city dry.
我想把整个他妈的南美洲的雨林都吸干。
I want to snort the entire rainforest of South fucking America,
我只是想...
and I just want to...
...把这个他妈的地方撕碎。
..tear this fucking place apart.
我不知道如何停止,我只是...... 我只是...我只是...
And I don't know how to stop and I just... I just...
好吧,这听起来你找到了不错的人,不是吗?
Well, that sounds as if you're onto a winner with him, doesn't it?
是的,我是。
Yeah. I am.
听着! 吉尔有东西给我们。
Listen! Gill's got something for us.
讲吧,吉尔。
Go ahead, Gill.
布兰妮的祖父罗尼·哈米尔消失了。
Britney's grandfather, Ronnie Hamil, has vanished.
最后一次被看到是皇家橡树酒店,在她失踪的前一天晚上。
Last seen in the Royal Oak the night before her disappearance.
这可能很重要。
This could be significant.
他不在家里,手♥机♥也关机了。
He's not at home, and his phone's off.
酒吧老板最后一次见到他是在星期三晚上,这很不寻常。
The pub landlord last saw him on Wednesday night, which is unusual.
罗尼-哈米尔有前科。
Ronnie Hamil's got previous.
不是这类似的前科,老大。
Not for anything like this, though, boss.
安吉拉在和某个混♥蛋♥鬼混。
That arsehole Angela's shagging.
你是说那个学校体育部的男朋友?
You mean the school sports boyfriend?
是的。
Aye.
校长说看到她和一个男人在一起。
It's a guy that the, erm, headmaster said she stepped out with.
好吧,让我们找到他。
Well, let's find him.
但罗尼·哈米尔才是重中之重。
But Ronnie Hamil's the main priority.
我只是说,罗尼唯一的前科是是入店行窃和酗酒闹事。
I'm just saying that the only previous that Ronnie's got
我只是说,罗尼唯一的前科是是入店行窃和酗酒闹事。
is for shoplifting and drunk and disorderly.
不过,他可能参与其中,雷。
He could be involved, though, Ray.
概率法则在这里起作用了。
The laws of probability are at play here.
我想这是极不可能的。
I think it's highly unlikely.
好吧,我们现在还没有得到什么 "极有可能 "的证据。
Well, we haven't got much in the way of "highly likely" right now.
所以,分散开来。
So, let's split the team up.
你照常进行,雷。你找到罗尼·哈米尔。
You carry on as normal, Ray. You find Ronnie Hamil.
道吉,那张黄色的纸是什么?
Dougie, what's that yellow piece of paper?
哦,我们在蛙蛙挂掉的地方的桌子上发现的。
Oh, we found it at the froggy expiry on her desk.
是一张写有数字的纸。
It's a bit of paper with a number on it.
3720.
3720.
-我可以看一下吗? -可以啊。
C-an I get a look? -Aye.
滚蛋吧!
Fuck off!
雷?
Ray?
我的办公室,说几句话。
My office, please, a word.
我们需要召开♥发♥布会。
We need a press release.
学校里的某个女孩刚刚发了一条推特
Some lassie at the school has just tweeted
说她的朋友布兰妮失踪了。
that her friend Britney's gone missing.
新闻部的伊恩·霍伊已经掌握了这个消息。
Ian Hoy at the news has got hold of it.
如果我们不声明,他就会向STV和BBC苏格兰电视台打小报告。
He's gonna tip off STV and BBC Scotland if we don't play ball.
好吧,我认为把它公布于众是件好事。
Well, I think it's good to get it out to the public.
也许他们能帮助我们找到罗尼·哈米尔。
Maybe they can help us find Ronnie Hamil.
听着...我嗅到那家伙可能有性侵犯罪的嫌疑,
Listen... Ha! ..I smell nonce off that jakeball,
但他不可能绑♥架♥布兰妮。
but there's no way that he snatched Britney.
六分钟内搞定她,把她带进货车,然后加速离开?
Six minutes to secure her, get her in the van and speed off?
但他和他的孙女同时失踪了。
But he went missing at the same time as his granddaughter.
-得了吧! -我都怀疑他有没有驾驶执照。
-Come on! -I doubt he's even got a driving licence.
谁说他是单独行动?
Who's to say he was acting alone?
-好吧。 -你是说你觉得他有性侵的可能,对吗?
-Aye. -You're saying you smell short-eyes off him, right?
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表